[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to attempt suicide but not die, that way I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 51lorbvVz+L.jpg (40KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
51lorbvVz+L.jpg
40KB, 500x499px
I want to attempt suicide but not die, that way I don't have to deal with my problems and people will take me seriously. What's the best way to do this? Also what are the potential repercussions such as being barred from owning a gun?
>>
Please give me some advice. I have to be up for work in 6.5 hours.
>>
>>17705137
Someone please help me.
>>
Just admit yourself to a mental hospital. They'll take you by request
>>
>>17705160
Do you think it would be good for me?
>>
>>17705185
I meant to reply to you, sorry I'm a fucking idiot.
>>
>>17705206
There is one near me that seems nice
>>
>>17705185
I dont mean to be annoying but I'm worried they won't admit me, or that my dad and therapist will be mad at me. I really have no clue what to do
>>
>>17705523
Dude, don't do anything stupid, your life is precious, please seek help, friends family,
>>
>>17705552
I just don't know what to do. My dad doesn't really understand and my siblingz only care about themselves. I have a therapist who I see every few weeks but I feel like I need more than that right now. I'm afraid if I were to go, I would get called a phony because I'm not crying and I haven't actually attempted suicide yet.
>>
>>17705584
Do you guys think I should admit myself? I honestly feel so numb right now.
>>
Fall in love work someone who doesn't love you back
>>
Bumping same situation pls advice
>>
>>17705654
If you admit yourself they don't let you leave until they say so, plus psych wards smell like urine, just tell everyone to fuck off and leave you alone. They should get the message.
>>
People will take you seriously after ??? They never will. You need to accept that your family will not change their view of you for the better. Be a different person. Get new friends. change your clothing. Ignore your family
>>
>>17705114
>I want to attempt suicide but not die, that way I don't have to deal with my problems and people will take me seriously.
This won't work. Seriously. Not only will your problems fail to go away, you will be taken less seriously than ever before.

If you want to be taken seriously, ACTUALLY DEAL WITH your problems.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.