[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If no one guy has wanted you in a romantic way by your mid twenties,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: trash.png (56KB, 800x1010px) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
56KB, 800x1010px
If no one guy has wanted you in a romantic way by your mid twenties, are you basically trash?

I feel completely valueless, or like leftovers, and not a real person, like I'm a failed attempt at a person

I cry every day about this.
>>
>If no one guy
So you HAVE had interest from men?
>>
>>17705103
I find it pretty much impossible that NO ONE wanted you by your mid twenties.

There was probably plenty of people but they never told you, either because you seem inaccessible or because they're scared.

If you actually want to go deep on this we need more info.
>>
>>17705107
No, the only interest I've had is for friends with benefits and I always get too attached in those arrangements.

>>17705121
Plenty of people? How come they're not scared to tell other people they like them, what's so scary about me.
>>
>>17705121
>There was probably plenty of people but they never told you, either because you seem inaccessible or because they're scared.
Playing the devils advocate: isn't this pretty much the same thing as not having any interest? Someone having a 'secret crush' on you isn't going to get you a date any more than no one wanting you at all. The outcome is the same, which is what matters in the end.
>>
>>17705128
Again, we're gonna need more info
how do you look, why do you think it hasn't happened, what's your interests, did NO ONE EVER EVER tried to pull moves on you, etc.
>>
>>17705103
You have most likely completely ignored the ones who wanted you. There is no way a woman can cross 20 years without attracting anyone.
>>
>>17705135
I guess I'm not a woman then

I'm a failed attempt at a woman, I'm disgusting

I hate myself so much

I just want to kill myself
>>
>>17705132
I've had guys try to have sex with me, but they never want any more than that. Once they have sex with you they stop being nice to you and treat you like a waste of space

Probably because I AM a waste of space.
>>
>>17705131
EXACTLY. It's an unverifiable claim, and therefore useless.
>>
>>17705131
I've had plenty of interest on a girl before and I've been repelled off asking her out, even if I couldn't get her out of my head for weeks because she seemed like she wanted to repel people or seemed distant or had an air of having a boyfriend.
Contrary to popular belief, women DO compete for guys, why should I talk to this girl that seems distant and seems like she might slap my face for even asking even if I REALLY want to when there's also this other girl I'm interested?

The outcome is not the same if you manage to stop giving those signals, if you seem open to talk, etc.
I would've asked you out.

>>17705142
Honey you're treating yourself way too fucking badly, have you considered that you're actually being used?
Ever visited a psychiatrist?
I'm not calling you crazy but I've seen some girls like this, they have low self stem and think they're useless so they just go for certain people to satisfy what any human would want, social interaction and human touch.
Then you suddenly end up as a fuckbuddy and you meet someone else thinking "maybe this is the one that will actually become my boyfriend if I give him what I want?"

It's a vicious circle, trying to please others you forget about yourself, if any of these ring a bell then please, do something about it and fight for your self worth, don't give these horrible people sex because that's all they want.
>>
>>17705154
I don't think I give off a distant or closed off vibe.

Of course I'm being used, that's why I'm upset. I'm not good enough to be a girlfriend.
>>
Oh look it's another one of these threads

Here's an idea OP, if you're having so much trouble finding a real relationship and it bothers you so much then give an "average" guy a chance!
>>
>>17705138
Or you just dont consider the guys who like you as people. They probably just dont exist in your mind.
Do yourself a favor and act on what you said.
>>
>>17705154
>I've had plenty of interest on a girl before and I've been repelled off asking her out, even if I couldn't get her out of my head for weeks because she seemed like she wanted to repel people or seemed distant or had an air of having a boyfriend.
OP gets interest from men. Only they're interested in just sex, not a girlfriend. I don't know if you've pegged the distinction here.

>I would've asked you out.
I'm not OP. I would have thought that was clear from the 'Playing the devil's advocate' part
>>
>>17705182
Where are these guys who like me? How do I identify them?
>>
>>17705186
Ever been in public and a guy walks up and says hey how are you
>>
>>17705182
OP has said that she doesn't get interest in guys wanting to date her, they just want to sleep with her. I know reading can be difficult, but keep up.
>>
>>17705142
There's your problem, you actively choose players to be a slut for and completely rejecting guys who want a relationship, thereby decreasing the number of guys who want a relationship with you since nobody wants a slut for a wife.
Have fun on the cock carousel while it lasts.
>>
>>17705188
LOL no.

I mean once when I was 14 this really old pedo guy smiled and said hi to me and asked me if I wanted to go out with him, does that count
>>
>>17705193
I don't reject anyone for wanting a relationship, I used to agree to having sex with guys because I was lonely and hoped it would lead to more, but it never fucking did

I've spent over a year now turning down requests for sex from guys, because casual sex just made me feel worthless.
>>
>>17705173
>I'm not good enough to be a girlfriend.
No, this is not what's happening at all.

You're being used because you're letting yourself be used.
You think other girls wouldn't go through this if they let anyone in?
You have to realize there's a lot of people, be it male or female, that just want something out of you and that's it, girls learn to somewhat know who's in for the sex and who isn't unless they're really good at faking it.

It sounds like you either have this repellent aura and only certain people get through it or you have NO repulsion at all and you get all these guys, including big douches that just want your ass and nothing else.
Now, there might be some actual good dudes in the mix but maybe they went off for whatever reason and you end up with the guys that just know you're easy for them to score.
Again, you need to work your self respect, I know it's hard but before loving or letting yourself be loved correctly, you need to love yourself.
>>17705184
>I'm not OP. I would have thought that was clear from the 'Playing the devil's advocate' part
I know, but I'm not specifically talking to you or the OP, I'm setting up a possible scenario.
>OP gets interest from men. Only they're interested in just sex, not a girlfriend. I don't know if you've pegged the distinction here.
Yes, but she didn't cleared it up completely for me until I said all that, because again, we need more info and I got it off that, now I know it's mainly these guys that just want a quick fuck.
OP, I keep saying you need to visit a therapist or something to improve your mental health, a lot of this can be avoided if you learn to say no while also learning your self worth.
If you just say no to everyone, you're gonna repel off people, if you say yes to everyone you're just gonna get abused by terrible people.

There's also a chance that a lot of guys avoided you because they've seen you with people or heard rumors through friends.
>>
>>17705189
>Doesn't get interest in guys who want to date her

Yeah that's believable. Im sure op has never been approached by a "creep" and turned them down, am I right? Those "creeps", I tell you what.

Fuck you people, seriously, I fucking know op turns down guys and i fucking know people approach her that actually want to date. Like usual OP only allows guys she finds super attractive in and acts surprise when they tap her ass and leave.

>>17705194
I call bullshit on so many levels. Unless youre super ugly guys will want to date you. You just dont want to date them because you have poor judgement and aren't willing to even look past any sort of flaw in a man. Women need to stop making these fucking threads. You can choose so many guys, and you come here so other women like you can say OMG ME TOO GUYS ONLY WANT SEX BUT I WON'T EVEN CONSIDER MEN THAT ARENT AT MY STANDARDS. You change absolutely nothing and then wonder why the results don't change. You fucking know what you can do, but you seek validation, not advice.
>>
>>17705189
Ah the same old "men only want me for sex" argument.
read>>17705193
You will only get bad guys if everyone you go after are bad guys.
>>
>>17705199
>I don't reject anyone for wanting a relationship
yeah sure thats completely beleivable
Even fat landwhales who dont have a single redeemable thing in their life get asked out a lot just because they're women.
Fuck off
>>
>>17705205
>Yeah that's believable. Im sure op has never been approached by a "creep" and turned them down, am I right? Those "creeps", I tell you what.
I can attest this, depending on the experience of the man he can see right through you

We can see if it's an easy quick fuck or not because a girl has daddy issues or whatever problem
You're in this because you let yourself get used, you chose those people, you decided to go the extra mile and had sex with them.
I know an overweight girl that's not practically attractive and she had guys all over herself online and some online, she even got a guy that supports her on pretty much everything

I'm sorry OP but you've made some terrible decisions then wonder why a guy would avoid you when you're just giving your body away like that, work on yourself and your self-respect
>>
>>17705218
Oh fuck right off I know plenty of fat women who are emotional wrecks because they're 30+ and never had a relationship

Have you ever had a women break down in the middle of a party and you had to pick up the pieces? Have you watched them slowly lose their mind and watch people laugh at her?

That's my fucking future, anon
>>
>>17705224
I didn't lose my virginity until I was 22 because I was waiting to lose it to a boyfriend, but then I just gave in because I could only get casual sex

I didn't have any guys wanting a relationship when I was a virgin either, having casual sex isn't the reason why they don't want me
>>
Soo much bait here
>>
>>17705231
We're going to need more info. Could you perhaps guess at possible reasons you're so repulsive?
>>
>>17705231
Will you stop fucking lying? Seriously!

We all fucking know you could have gotten a boyfriend, but you pick and choose and are drawn to men who will just fuck you and leave!

What the fuck is wrong with you? Did they cum in your ear and fry your fucking brain! Go to a fucking coffee shop and wait to be hit on, make a fucking dating profile, like holy shit just stop being in denial about your life!
>>
>>17705245
I'm going to start ignoring you now, you just want to keep saying I'm a liar.
>>
>>17705226
>Oh fuck right off I know plenty of fat women who are emotional wrecks because they're 30+ and never had a relationship
Thats because they never gave those "creeps" any chance and wanted those 10/10 sex gods who never came for them. Those "creeps" dont even register in their minds and then they have the nerve to say no one wants them.
Also weight is one of things you can control yourself, if they worked on that instead of whining they might have had an orgy or other degenerate casual relationships if thats what they want.
Fuck them and fuck you.
>>
>>17705247
BECAUSE YOU ARE

YOU ARE LYING TO YOURSELF AND THE PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD YOU RETARD

GO MAKE A DATING PROFILE AND EVERY GUY YOU TALK TO GO OUT ON A DATE WITH THEM. THIS IS NOT FUCKING ROCKET SURGERY!
>>
File: 1477167774570.gif (79KB, 601x602px) Image search: [Google]
1477167774570.gif
79KB, 601x602px
>>
>>17705231
Ok, I'm gonna ask you to post a photo of you in your regular attire.

You can block your eyes or whatever the fuck or just don't do it at all if you want to, it's your choice, I'm not here to call you whore or whatever the hell these guys are doing but this reminds me of a girl I knew and kinda hits me in the heart, it sounds like you really need to learn your self worth.

I really doubt no guy wanted a relationship when you were a virgin but it could be your own self respect getting in the way, I really think the best thing you could do is go to someone that can help you mentally.

>>17705253
Calm the fuck down r9k
>>
>>17705253
Lmfao @ >rocket surgery
>>
>>17705260
>R9K

You know im fucking right. You know op is a lying cunt who won't take initiative to change her life and just wants validation and attention on here.

If op:

You're obviously a box of rocks, and you ignoring my entire point proves you ARE worthless and a fuck sleeve

If not op:

K
>>
File: 1454247014478.gif (2MB, 236x224px) Image search: [Google]
1454247014478.gif
2MB, 236x224px
>>17705266
I know you're partially right, but I also know this is another human that wants help.
Your own personal experiences have nothing to do with this.

Her realizing what she might be doing and changing it, if she's actually being like that at all is a big step to put her life on the right track.
If by reply 100 or some shit she's ignoring all advice then yes she's just ignoring people and not taking initiative but so far all you're doing is screaming elliot rodgers shit at her.

This is the board of advice, not r9k, if after a while she's not listening to anyone then you have gathered enough data to actually talk shit.
>>
>>17705280
>Wants help

Stopped reading there. All thread OP has just been self degrading and hasn't taken any advice because she's daft as fuck. Go ahead and keep posting anon, I'm out. Dumb bitches are dumb bitches, men should treat them as such.
>>
File: 1473456477953.jpg (47KB, 655x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473456477953.jpg
47KB, 655x560px
>>17705283
>OP has just been self degrading
That IS a call of help, boy you must not treat with a lot of people.

>and hasn't taken any advice because she's daft as fuck
all the advice so far is thing she might change or questions, and she's been answering them
Now the answers might sound fucking stupid or overly self degrading because it's a person with issues.

You're not being better or smarter than anyone else by rejecting someone that calls for help.
>>
I'm not going to read all the posts because fuck that. Describe yourself. Tell us your attributes. Upload a picture of yourself. There's so much info you're leaving out how the fuck do you expect any of us to help if we have nothing to work with.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.