[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I could work really hard and be successful. But why? I'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Literally me.jpg (205KB, 800x597px) Image search: [Google]
Literally me.jpg
205KB, 800x597px
I could work really hard and be successful. But why?
I'd have to do better than I anticipate to return to the kind of living I enjoy now, with my parents. What's the point of building your own life? Who's to say it will get any better? Why would getting a few years older and spending more of my time trying to pay bills help a god damned thing when you're as autistic as I am?
>>
You know your parents aren't going to be around forever, right? And even when they are, who's to say they won't get sick of their 40 year old NEET son who does fuck all and doesn't even contribute to society?
>>
>>17704640
How old are you anon?
>>
>>17704640

Tbh the only reason I live with them is because they are my only friends and the most important people in my life and I want to spend as much time with them before they die.

Fuck what society thinks.
>>
>>17704660
Putting words in my mouth. The fact that my parents the only people I care about and care about me will die is at least part why I feel this way

>>17704671
20. In college. Doing great but feel like shit
>>
wealth is freedom.

rather than worrying about your time being taken from you, worry about acquiring liabilities. it's really only a problem when your swapping your time for free (by having to allocate all your money to liabilities and spending the rest)
>>
>>17704705

Doing great doesn't mean shit. A lot of students have this atitude but don't understand the severity of the situation regarding the job market.
>>
>>17704729
So I should just blow something up
>>
>>17704758

Fuck off you retard and take this seriously. Fucking hell.
>>
>>17704764
yfw he's not kidding
>>
>>17704640

Your parents care about you and your future.

The impression I get is that they'll be extremely concerned about what you will do when they're gone and how you will suffer, and this will make them suffer.

I'm not saying become a workaholic, but the reason you made this thread might be because you sense a need for more balance in your direction.

take care bro
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.