[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET/shut-in improvement thread!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

Welcome to the NEET/shut-in improvement thread!

>old thread
>>17700087

>Discord
https://discord.gg/AAhJ6eR

Join us for help on improving your life, becoming more social or just helping people with these things! All are welcome, as long as you follow the rules.

>What do I do in the threads?
Ask people for advice on your NEET-related/social problems, or join our discord group to do the same.

>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, anybody is free to enter and help our group. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.

NEET IMPROVEMENT RULES
=======================================

1. Preventing your suicide is not our responsibility. If you need someone to talk you out of hurting yourself and/or others, please call a suicide hotline.
2. No doxxing or spamming. If you post any personal information of another user without their consent, you will be banned. Spamming will result in temporary loss of text privileges.
3. Please try to genuinely improve your lot in life. We're not here to circlejerk about how horrible our lives are. We'll all slip up or need to vent sometimes, but overall you should try to be positive and move upwards.
4.The #support channel is for advice only. Check #rules for a description of all other channels and rules.

=======================================

Self-help resources: http://pastebin.com/BSZDiAKd
>>
File: image.png (349B, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
349B, 275x183px
I'm sure this gets asked all the time, but what defines Chad? I know it's a meme, and you can't become Chad, but what if I wanted to pretend? How can I be young and carefree?

I'm on the verge of growing my hair out and buying a motorcycle. Any ideas?
>>
>>17704626
And cocaine, but only on occasion. I already lift.
>>
>>17704626
>what defines Chad
I'd say nothing like what you're going for. You're looking for superficial shit.

You want to be "Chad"? Ooze charisma and charm, but not the superficial kinds. Be the kind of person that everyone gravitates towards in a room, or defers to. The person that effortlessly commands respect. A "Chad" is the poster child for personable.
>>
>>17704680
You said it yourself. I am looking for superficial shit!
>>
File: creative-visualization-3-638[1].jpg (111KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
creative-visualization-3-638[1].jpg
111KB, 638x479px
Highly recommend creative visualization to anons overwhelmed by how deep into NEETdom they have sunk.

Look up carl harvey on youtube for some vids on how to do it (no, I'm not shilling for his paid products - I never gave him a dime & got tons out of his channel. Don't pay ANYBODY for this shit because the knowledge is all out there for free from hundreds of sources)

Some books I recommend on the topic (also can be found on the web for free):
Law of Success / Think and Grow Rich
Psycho Cybernetics
Message of A Master
>>
Hey, everyone, first time posting in these threads. I've been NEET on and off since 2012, mainly due to severe depression and difficult family circumstances. I've finally gotten my depression under control and mostly out of the situation I was in, and for the first time in years, I'm actually kind of cool with the idea of being around in a few years rather than being certain I have no real future and would eventually just kill myself, and I'm enjoying hobbies again.

I'm doing some self-study in hopes of applying for a coding bootcamp by the end of the year. And I've joined a couple clubs to try to make friends. It's going slowly as I don't feel like I'm very good at socializing, but I'm happy to be out and trying things. I even had a temporary job lined up for today and tomorrow to make a few hundred bucks; it fell through at the last minute unfortunately, but I'm still glad I applied and got a small amount of practice.

What have you accomplished lately? What are some of your short term goals? I want to hear from you guys.
>>
>>17704626
Go to Romania.
>>
>>17704854
Congratulations Anon. It's good to hear that you've managed to improve that.

>What have you accomplished lately?
Being more social, albeit online. The server's been great for making some new friends and it feels really good being a part of it.
What are some of your short term goals?
Figure out how to make some real life friends, do my chores, and balance responsibilities and down time better because I don't do enough from either group.

By the way, if those kinds of questions interest you you might like to check out the discord server. There's a channel there just for things like that.
>>
File: Bump.jpg (175KB, 500x408px) Image search: [Google]
Bump.jpg
175KB, 500x408px
>>
Blumpkin
>>
Bumper
>>
File: 1295671343368.jpg (449KB, 600x526px) Image search: [Google]
1295671343368.jpg
449KB, 600x526px
>tfw more comfortable going through medical examinations and physical pain than job interviews
>job interview earlier today

It was very brief, and five different people at the same time asking me questions, but I hope it went well. I made them chuckle a bit in the interview and I feel it went pretty well.

Dunno if I'll get it. I pretty much expect nothing these days.
>>
>>17707505
know your feel >>17707550
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.