[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any good online resources or maybe even online communities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

Are there any good online resources or maybe even online communities for illegal immigrants to the United States?
>>
>>17704470
Out, out, out!
>>
>>17704472
I'm not even in yet you freaking shitposter.
>>
>>17704481
>I'm not even in yet you freaking shitposter.

And you wont once Trump takes office Pablo :)
>>
>>17704485
> Trump will take office

Nice one m8

> Pablo

I'm a Hans. German. Probably more white than you are. No I did not get fucked by a refugee today, neither did my mother or Sister.
>>
>>17704491
Get citizenship legally you fucking swine.
>>
>>17705248
> because that is even a possibility

Americans being absolutely unaware of the reality of their immigration system. What else is new?
>>
>>17705773
we are well aware it's impossibly hard to gain citizenship legally and there's a reason for this.

which is why americans of all creed and color despise those that try to sneak in
>>
>>17704491
no on cares if you're white, black, green, orange or purple. come here legally or get the fuck out
>>
>>17705773
Fine, then, I'll restate that more clearly for him. Come in legally or don't come in at all. Immigrating to any foreign country is a privilege and not a right. It's not something you're entitled to.

For fuck's sake, kraut, it's not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to take time and a lot of effort. Find some poor naive American girl who's turned on by the fact that you can't pronounce your Ws right and marry her, or do it the hard way like everybody else.
>>
>>17705801
Well he sounded like the type to care about skin color - which is why I felt the need to point it out.
>>
>>17705804
I would look for a girl to marry once I'm in. You get instant citizenship that way even when you overstayed your visa prior.

Also the
> it's not supposed to be easy- meme
>>
>>17705826
You don't, actually, get instant citizenship when you marry a US citizen. It just helps and makes the process go a lot quicker. Apparently you're the one who needs to brush up on his immigration law.

As for your second para, despite what you may have been led to believe, calling something a meme doesn't magically discredit it. It's NOT supposed to be easy. It's not even always supposed to be possible. We've made no commitments to you. If you want a country that's obligated to open its borders to you and allow you to reside and work there legally, pick one of the many countries in your little club over there.

I've lived in several countries and I'm grateful to each and every one of them for graciously allowing me to reside there for even a day. They had no obligation to do that. That should be your attitude, too.

Anyway, I'm done with you. If you do try to immigrate here illegally, I can promise that it'll be stressful at the very least. That's by design. Cheers .
>>
>>17704470
Fuck off.

Stay in your own nation unless you come legally
>>
>>17705848
I have not asked for you or anyone's input on the matter.
I asked for resources and communities m8

Also marriage does provide you with an instant path to citizenship - even when said process can take 3-24 months.
>>
>>17705865
I don't know where you got your information but it's wrong.

Marriage to a US citizen usually (not always) makes you eligible for a green card and lowers the waiting period before naturalization to 3 yrs instead of 5. Even then it's not a guarantee you'll be accepted (though you probably will unless you've been hiding something) but even in the best case it is a several-step process that takes at minimum several years.
>>
>>17705903
> makes you eligible for a green card

Yup, at which point you can live and work in this great nation legally.

Naturalization/citizenship is just icing on the cake some years later.
>>
Jail.
>>
>>17705921
Nobody goes to jail over being in the country illegally.
Especially not if you're a western guy like OP planning on overstaying a tourist visa (?)
>>
kek, why would you go away? soon we will legalize weed and rape
>>
>>17704491
>going from one of the best countries in Europe to a dystopian shithole that is basically Russia with more McDonalds
What's the point, anon?
>>
>>17705951
> be suicidal
> adv tells me "Do something extreme, you can still kill yourself once that fails yada yada"

But apparently they weren't talking this extreme

The time I got to spent in the United States has been the most happy in my life, it truly is without a doubt the greatest country on earth and if my life should have a future anywhere then it is there.

This is why I would prefer to live as an illegal among them over staying here and hanging myself this winter.
>>
>>17705954
See here, I guess

>>17705957

I mean its a possibility that I will still want to off myself once I am over there for a few months or years, but I will take this chance before offing myself here in Germany. Without ever haven taken the chance.
>>
>>17705957
Well, if that's the alternative, then go ahead and best luck. Living in US of A is probably preferable to pulling a hero.

Doubt you're find any relevant resources online though, most illegal immigrant communities are tight knit build on people who took much bigger risks and have a different motivation. It's not the type of shit you see online resources for.

Churches might be your best call for shelter/food and then who knows. You're white and speak at least two different languages, it might work out just fine. How fit are you?
>>
>>17705971
Will Churches accept me? I'm Mormon and plan to stay in Utah (at least so far, unless another state offers better prospects to fucking illegals like me) but I'm not sure if the Bishop of what ever ward I will go to will encourage me to leave.

I speak German, English and Spanish - not too fit (skinny fuck really, 6'6") but did work in a ware house before, so not put off by physical work.
>>
>>17705978
>Will Churches accept me?
More likely than not but obviously depends on each individual case. Doesn't Utah have a fuckload of Mormons? Improves your chances to find one that would I'd say, besides someone else might want to help you if you don't give the "will murder you in your sleep vibes" besides the whole story of trying something extreme instead of killing yourself might get you some empathy and even admiration.

>German, English and Spanish
>did work in a ware house before, so not put off by physical work
Sounds pretty decent. Got a drivers license too I guess?

Also one tip is not to be as open about the illegal immigrant status given the current political climate, no need to lie but simply find a more "diplomatic" wording to get the point across.

I am just a relatively well traveled anon who knows tons of people from all paths of live, not a Murican. Hope eventually somebody with more direct experience comes along, so have a bump.
>>
>>17705998
Sadly don't have my license yet. Its fairly expensive to get one over here and training does take a lot of time too. Since I'm from a major city I never had the need for one either.

A while back I read about some states giving people with an unclear immigration status the chance to get a drivers license (for mobility and also identification reasons) so thats something that would help me a lot. However if I remember correctly UT wasn't one of them (but since drivers licenses are accepted among all states I could travel for one).

Also I would obviously not parade around calling myself for what I am, an illegal immigrant. Fairly certain I would be able to fit in nicely.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.