[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I cure my oneitis? I've had a crush on this gir

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: oneitis.png (625KB, 770x438px) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.png
625KB, 770x438px
How can I cure my oneitis? I've had a crush on this girl for 10 years. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkFfugnVeYY

Pic and vid related.
>>
>>17704448
Did you know her personally?

Best way to get over it is to find another girl.
>>
>>17704480
Yes, I used to know her. But that's like 10 years ago. I've had a gf since then and we've broken up, but my mind still wanders towards her all the time.
>>
>>17704514
How long have you been single?
>>
>>17704480
Look up what she's doing now, I recently looked up an old flame. She got ugly and stupid, she was probably stupid before but I didn't notice.
>>
>>17704522
I did that and only got more heartbroken.She was still beautiful, married, and had a kid
>>
>>17704520
About 3 years.

>>17704522
She looks like she looks in the video. I think she looks beautiful still, and her voice is so soothing.
>>
>>17704531
>>17704538
Hmmm, maybe throw acid on their faces and ruin their lives?
>>
>>17704448
>10 years
Beating my oneitis by 2. I don't really have an answer for you, but I would think >>17704480 is correct.

If your problem is like my problem, then you don't *really* care about her... not anymore, and not too much at least. You think you do, you periodically obsess about certain things with her, you occasionally get these "highs" where you idealize her again, and you reminisce nostalgically on good memories you had with her... but face it, you don't really know her anymore, and she's not in your boat or on your same wavelength anymore. You are deceiving yourself.

And the reason why is because either

1) you are afraid to go looking for someone else.

2) however it ended with her, you felt unsatisfied about it. Which basically leads back to #1.

Anyway, maybe I'm right, maybe not. Good luck to you though.
>>
>>17704566
It's a cruel world. What if I tried reconnecting with her? Did you ever try that?
>>
Turn her into a feminist it worked for me.
>>
>>17705084
How would that help? Like in your own mind, so that you start disliking her?
>>
>oneitis 2 years and still going strong

fuck i think i need help
>>
>>17704551
I like the way you think Ahmed
>>
>>17705759
Get rid of it before it consumes you.
>>
>>17704448

Swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing beta beta beta beta beta swiiiiiiiiing
>>
4 years oneitis here. I've had numerous girls interested in me since but I never feel anything for them. I've always seen girls as annoying and tried to limit how often I had to see/talk to them to once or twice a week, but with this girl I couldn't get enough of her. She was intoxicating. I've had instances where I thought I was finally over it (if we went a long time without speaking, or we got in a bad fight) but I always end up getting sucked back in.
>>
>>17704448
Shit, is that her in the pic? think I might've fucked her during my trip
>>
>>17706014
Yes its her. Don't tell lies. Tell me what you know.
>>
File: Time-2-Fap_o_121913.jpg (22KB, 410x435px) Image search: [Google]
Time-2-Fap_o_121913.jpg
22KB, 410x435px
Listen to her petite little voice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbq4rJ3I3R4

I can't get it out of my head.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.