[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal to desire that a girl "mothers" me? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0690.jpg (417KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0690.jpg
417KB, 1300x1300px
Is it normal to desire that a girl "mothers" me? I like the girl I'm with to stroke my hair and hold me when I feel down, and treat me like a little kid?
>>
It's hard to define normal in this context. There isn't much of a defined "normal" romantic/sexual/whathaveyou attraction.

That being said, some people will find it strange as you could always find a group of people attached to a certain preference who find it strange.

Also I hope you want more from a partner than just that.

Not sure what you wanted to hear.
>>
don't dude. keep manly when she strokes your hair or when you lie on her. Don't become a child again. It is normal you like that kind of affection towards you, and the only refference you have is childhood. But find a way to enjoy these things while staying manly.
>>
>>17704362
Had a girl stroke my hair while I laid in her lap today and it's the most comfortable I've been possibly in my life. It was so nice. I kind of felt like a kid and liked it.

>>17704812
Honestly don't know what this means. Lol how do you submit yourself to someone in a manly manner. Plus I'm not manly to begin with. I'm super feminine with the narrow shoulders weighing 130lbs
>>
>>17704812
This. As a man I want the exact same shit as you op. To have a girl that loves you and takes care of you unconditionally like a mother. It sounds nice. It isn't reality and women do not want to be your mother bro. You gotta let this fantasy go.

Might be able to find a chick who has this as a fetish but I doubt she will want to do this shit 24/7.
>>
>>17704362
I think that sounds alright but may be hard in a practical context. Nurturing, healthy and caring personalities are rare and I think your phrasing came on a bit strong.

Treating you like a kid is one thing but being nurturing snd caring is another. Both are motherly but the latter falls into feminine. Its a nice thing to aspire to but you are gonna have to look hard.

Essentially, its normal but not common. Gl op.
>>
>>17704362
I do all those things for my boyfriend.
Honestly I am a very motherly person, really caring and nuturing, and I have always enjoyed doing this kind of stuff.
It's not unhealthy as long as you treat each other like adults normally.
Of course, dont jump into something like this if you have issues. It's codependency at its finest.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.