[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf and I are in a ldr, see her one weedend a month Last time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: CUcHySaWcAEVpAn.png (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CUcHySaWcAEVpAn.png
70KB, 600x600px
My gf and I are in a ldr, see her one weedend a month
Last time I was there she told me she might get drunk and kiss a girl when I'm not there, but I'll still be the only one that gets to see her naked
I jsut told her that she should send me pictures if she does, since I find girl on girl stuff super hot

I've been thinking about it a lot though andI'm not sure how I feel about it anymore

Looking for second opinions
What would you do if your SO did something like this?
>>
She also said she doesn't mind if I kiss a guy, but it doesn't seem the same since I am not attracted to guys
>>
So you encouraged your girl to cheat on you. Nice.

She is mentally checked out of the relationship dude and most likely cheats on you. Normal people in relationships would never spring up the idea like this.

Have a talk with her and lay everything out, then ask her if this relationship is even worth it. Honestly from my point of view, I think it is pretty fucked.
>>
>>17704236

Basically she is saying "I am going to fuck around on you with another girl" If I were you I wouldn't accept that shit. that trade offers you fucking nothing while you she gets to do whatever the hell she wants to. Not only is she going to cuck you, you are giving her permission to do so.
>>
>>17704158
You fucked up, my man. She don't love you too strongly. Maybe you can still wrangle her in, dunno. For reference, I'm in a ldr as well. After class one day my gf happened upon some classmates of her making out in the parking garage, two girls. My gf is bi, and one of the girls knew; she grabbed my gf to join the fray but gf refused since she's with me. Yours is just going to go to town about it.
>>
I caled her and talked to her about how I was feeling
Now I feel good
I'm so glad she is who she is :)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.