[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my friend told me he could get some for me and I do want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: chrome_2016-10-25_16-48-38.png (1MB, 843x596px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-10-25_16-48-38.png
1MB, 843x596px
So my friend told me he could get some for me and I do want to try it. However, I want to be safe and test it first. He insists that the friend he got it from is trustworthy. I don't doubt that he is telling the truth, I simply doubt what substance will be on that blotter paper or whatever.
So, I'm looking for a test kit but they're all like 25 bucks and they're for 50 doses. I don't need so much. I only plan on taking it once and I'd like to find something for maybe 5 bucks or lower that can do minimum 1 test.

Anyone have any ideas?
>>
>>17704066
Free test kit on your tongue. If it tastes like battery acid you got the right stuff.

You have to do a good amount to be hallucinating, for the most part if you're just doing one blot you'll just feel up. More happy, things might sound a lot funner to do than usual, and you'll still be able to hold a conversation for the most part.
>>
>>17704075
Thanks for the free test kit but I don't think I'll be using it.

And if I do it it'll be my first psychedelic experience. I plan on doing 1 blot max because I do get anxious just from weed, so I want to play it safe and just get a feel for it for the first time. The friend did 1 and it seemed like it was pretty intense.
>>
>>17704088
unless you're buying bulk cocaine from some new guy that wants to meet in an abandoned building, I think your $20 hit is going to be fine.
>>
>>17704095
Yeah it might be fine, but it might be not. I dunno, it feels a bit irresponsible to take something when I don't know what it is when there are so many new substances that get sold as lsd.
>>
>>17704169
then just buy a fucking ehrlichs reagent.
>>
File: 1394280063097.gif (791KB, 318x242px) Image search: [Google]
1394280063097.gif
791KB, 318x242px
>>17704066

You can't volunteer to purchase and consume drugs then start worrying about the chemical compound, friend. Drugs are kind of a "jump in the pool" kind of thing.

There's shitty acid and there's good acid but I can promise you that 99 times out of 100 it doesnt benefit the drug dealer at all to put something else there instead of the drug you bought.

People start talking, realize the shit they sell is fake, drug dealer goes out of business.

Just buy the acid and take it, pussy. You're doing drugs, not buying diamonds.

>>17704075

>If it tastes like battery acid you got the right stuff.

Who in the fuck knows what battery acid tastes like? Have you tasted battery acid?
>>
I've done acid a handful of times, every single time the blotter tasted like nothing. I've heard that a slight metallic taste is normal, however a strong bitter taste implies it is something else (NBOMe, 2CI, other research chems)
Additionally dosage varies so much, i've taken two tabs before and barely felt it, and i've taken 1 and tripped balls for 4 hours before mellowing out.
>>
>>17704188
I didn't volunteer to purchase or consume it. Not yet at least.

But drugs don't have to be "a jump in the pool" thing because there's test kits. I'm just wondering if anyone knows cheaper test kits because the ones for 25 bucks contain like 50 or more tests.

>>17704201
Ahh, okay. Thanks for the comment. I probably won't do it then if the dosage varies so much.
>>
>>17704188
Please don't listen to this, there are plenty of chemicals that get passed off as "acid" and can be very harmful if taken in a dose that would be safe if it were LSD. (Google 25I-NBOMe if you want to know more.)

OP, I highly recommend that you test your drugs, it's true that not all acid is equal (some dispute this but that's my experience) but you do want to know that what you're taking is honest to god LSD and not a research chemical.
>>
>>17704214

>But drugs don't have to be "a jump in the pool" thing because there's test kits.

If I were dropping acid with my friends and someone pulled out a test kit I'd call them a fucking nerd and throw something at them.

I guess its fine to be an absolute dweeb about drugs. "Better safe than sorry" just seems kind of silly when you're about to flood your brain with foreign chemicals.
>>
>>17704226
No worries, I won't listen to him. I want to be as responsible as I can be when it comes to drugs. I've done a little bit of research and I heard about NBOMe and know that there's so many other chemicals that are sold as LSD. I want to be safe.

The point of my post was to see if anyone knows cheaper test kits. I don't feel like paying 25 bucks for 50 tests worth of reagent when I only need to test it once.

>>17704230
You are very cool dude.
>>
>>17704242

>You are very cool dude.

Nah. I'm just old. Honestly, I don't really know, maybe this is how drugs are done these days. I haven't done acid in 20 years.
>>
>>17704230
how old are you ?
once you get older testing your drugs is a normal thing to do. when i was younger i'd just take everything i could find at a party without worrying much what it could be.
>>
>>17704262
Why would you have a problem with your friend being responsible and looking out for his health, and maybe yours, if he'd pull out a test kit? Wouldn't you want to know if the substance is safe or not?
I don't want to be needlessly offensive but from your comment it didn't seem like you were old. It felt like you had a mentality of some kid who does drugs because it's the "cool" thing to do.
>>
>>17704201
OP please listen to this anon, real acid is very rare and hard to come by, your friend most likely has 25i or another type of NBOMe. If it tastes bitter it's not real, real acid has little or no taste. You can still have a cool time on NBOMes but the toxicity is way higher and they are way more powerful than acid so be safe and take a low dose! good luck!
>>
>>17704447
Yeah, I'm not gonna be taking any risks. I honestly now wonder how is my friend so confident that what he's taking is LSD. He doesn't test it as far as I know.
>>
File: 112x200_giphy.gif (2MB, 112x200px) Image search: [Google]
112x200_giphy.gif
2MB, 112x200px
I plan on taking mushrooms for the first time. Any advice?
>>
>>17704539
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-RFRnKI3q8
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7T1BbnFxpM
>>
I have done a lot of acid in my day mostly at
Dead shows where you could trust most people those days are long gone opt for mushrooms if you want a similar experience by the way LSD is flavorless
>>
>>17704066
OP everyone here is retarded

I have taken both lsd and also was once fooled into taking 25i nbome (commonly sold as acid)

if you can get your hands on a test kit, do it. Not only will you know if your acid is real, you will also have an ease of mind while tripping. When I was given 25i, I took it and it made my entire mouth tingly numb and I spent the next twelve hours wondering if this mystery chem will kill me.

Another note, whatever this >>17704188
fuckhead is saying about jump in the pool is completely stupid. Of course you can make rational decisions when you buy drugs. Especially now, if you aren't testing the drugs you take I cannot call you responsible
>>
>>17705109
I mean the problem here is I want a cheap test kit, not the fact that I don't know where to get one. All the ones I can find are like 50 use test kits for 25 dollars.
>>
>>17705109
But yeah, I want that ease of mind too so I know that it's very likely I'm taking LSD if test comes postive. My friend is insisting the seller is very reputable but I still keep doubting it, and I probably will until I test it.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.