[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl is purposely ignoring me probably because I was too dumb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1456781969022.png (96KB, 226x219px) Image search: [Google]
1456781969022.png
96KB, 226x219px
Girl is purposely ignoring me probably because I was too dumb to realize she was interested in me and I just recently did. She'll still talk to me and everything if I approach her, but no effort from her anymore, she just looks at me constantly now.

Is it ogre or is she waiting for me to give effort now?
>>
Dont act desperate, start ignoring her again and she will start talking to you again.
>>
>>17703833
Are you sure that's how it goes? I'm pretty sure she's foing this because I paid zero attention to her.
>>
Yo just focus on getting anothee girl. Make sure to be seen by the first girl when you are with another. Bitch will get jealous and her primitive instincts will kick in. Don't spend too much of your energy until that happens.
>>
>>17703805
Don't look at it like she's waiting for you to make an effort. (Whatever that means, really) I think it's a terrible frame to have that everyone is overthinking and playing some kind of game. Make an effort if you feel like it.

The most important thing is that you reward her for her effort. If she has taken a risk by telling you some story that maybe would bore you or by giving you a compliment, then you should reward her with some appreciation.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 512x384px
>>17703848
Were it so easy... I just get super nervous when I'm around her now and it pisses me off, when I was completely oblivious I was much more confident and such.
Not sure where I'll find someone else but I'll try, it's unhealthy to obsess.
>>
>>17703858
She has, in the past, but not really recently. I also overlooked that. What do?
>>
>>17703871
Motherfucker c'mon. Ask her out for a certain later date. If she says she is busy and offers no alternative time, she is not interested. Drop her. If she answers no, same shit. If she says yes, woohoo!
>>
>>17703879
I totally would, but it just feels like now isn't the time, almost as if it passed. She knows I asked some other chick out a couple of weeks ago and that I was rejected. She even asked if I still liked her. Is her even asking that question a sure-fire way of seeing interest? I'm just fucking tired of being rejected month after month. I've never even been on a date.
>>
Damn, i know this feels dude, im just passing through this right now, and i think i will just talk to her, there isn't much more to do than this.

And i will only do it because if i get rejected, i will have peace, the weight will be gone. Hope this serves for you too.
>>
>>17703899 if she knows you were rejected act like your not interested in her because she will think your using her as your last option because you were rejected.What you need to do is ignore her fo a little bit until she wants to talk to you again.After she talks to you again ignore her again because she still wont be convinced you arent using her as your last option.After you have ignored her twice its time for you to start talking to her again but now you need to take initiative, not her.After that ignore her one last time so she doesnt think your desperate and wait a little so you can start talking to her again and finally you can date her.Just dont seem rude when you ignore her, act like yiur busy doing something else or something.
>>
>>17703925
I'm eventually going to go that road, it's just not time yet. There's some dance in Jan. I plan on asking her to so I'll use that to score or not. It's gonna be tough though. Best of luck to ya
>>17703934
That's one hell of a game m8... I feel like I've ignored just about 20 times by now. I'm too fucking nervous to approach her, and I think she's the same, I hope.
>>
>>17703943 you need to ignore her like that so she doesnt think you wanna date her because shes your last option.
>>
>>17703943
Thanks buddy, i think i just ignored her enough, (~1 month, idk)
She looks at me and this kind of stuff. Fuck those games, those are the worst ones, maybe they mean something, maybe they don't.
>>
Same boat as OP. A co-worker of mine started hugging and staring at me and giving cheesy smiles out of the blue. I've never spoken to her. After she came back from a 2.5 month vacation from Europe, she's been ignoring me. In person, she still stares at me and gives me cheesy smiles when I look back at her. I do some light flirting with her. One time, I put merged my fingers with hers and she said, "eeww". I thought she didn't like the fact that I did that. She actually said that because I locked my fingers with hers awkwardly, we did again the right way. I've also told her many times how she looks good in her photos. One time I told her she was very pretty, she was wearing a bikini and she said, "are you just saying that because of my boobs?" I said no that I genuinely think she's pretty and I also said nice boobs too. She replied with "lmao". I also told her that I'll giver her a booty rub and she said that she hasn't had that in a while.

I asked her out via text (probably the dumbest way to do it. It was for the movies). She told me that she had class and she made plans with a friend. The next day she canceled plans with her friend and went to the movies with her brother.

I don't know if I should try again. I try to make it clear that I'm interested but I don't know if she shares the same feelings like I do.
>>
>>17704055
Damn, those last 3 lines were painful.
I suggest you try just one more time with her, ONE MORE TIME.
>>
They always come back, they always do.

Understand that both men and women do this, rescinding the whole hand, a complete withdrawal. They are frustrated, wanting nothing more than to be with you, anything that is not, seems like you are purposefully leading them on. Rescinding ones favour is a game of contrast. [Maybe if I withdraw, they will will be the ones chasing me] ("hey what's wrong" "you've been acting different lately" ) etc

It is more or less a game to reverse the dynamic of them chasing you and forces you to chase them. Now whether, they are using this as strategic tactic, or they have absolutely given up depends on the person. But I will say that if the person did like you, they will still harbor feelings for you, they have repressed them. Now you just need to reignite them,
>>
>>17704067

Yea someone else told me that I should definitely try again. About two weeks after that, we were by ourselves at work at around 3 in the morning and I sort of jokingly told her, "Thanks for denying me when I asked you out to the movies". She gave me a confused look and said, "How did I deny you"? Something happened at our job and the conversation went somewhere else. I also asked her what is it that shes wants in a guy and she said she didn't know. That's fair, lot of people don't know what they want. She's fucking gorgeous and a great talker. It just sucks because it seems like she won't even give me a try. I guess since she has a lot of guys asking for her number she knows that she can get someone who's better than me.

She's one of those typical white girls that drinks Starbucks all the time. She calls herself a "basic bitch". I dunno, I think she's cool and we share same music interest. I just can't get the thought out of my head of how she probably lied about her having plans with a friend just to let me down easy. I'm not pushy either. I don't try to talk to her all the time like some of our other co-workers who's always on her.
>>
>>17704086

You are so indirect that I cannot tell if you are a male or female.

>"Sort of jokingly told her

Indirect

>"Thanks for denying me when I asked you out to the movies"

Shows she holds all the power over you and that you are of lower value

" I also asked her what she wants in a guy"
This is so indirect and weak. She knows youre fishing but are too much of a coward to actually ask her out.

Women are supposed to be indirect, not males. Women are the prey and males are the hunters. She cannot play her role, because you have no idea how to play yours. If you are going to be indirect with her and try to fish a sure thing out of her you might as well put on a wig and start taking hrt. I hope you can take something from this because if you asked me what I wanted in a guy, I would respond with "not you"
>>
>>17704130

Yea that's my problem. I'm too unsure with myself which leads to self-doubt. Not sure where to go from here.
>>
>>17704081
Well, well, well.
This.
I hope she is withdrawing herself, and that i'm not a fool for falling for her bait.
>>
>>17704081
How does one "reignite" the flame? Not a boss battle I assume.
>>
>>17704173

People like to be validated. People like feedback to see what their doing is working, is good, and whatnot. If you would like to reignite the flame, you must make indifferent contact ['WITHOUT SEEMING NEEDY]

If you are constantly bugging them, glamouring them for attention, [speak to me like you used to] It just shows the other person that what they are doing is having an effect on you and that they are now in control.

making contact with them indifferently mixed in with offhand comments will show them that 1) what they are trying to do does not affect you (and yes, avoidance and being a timid little bitch is also a sign of their power over you) and 2) you do not care what the outcome is, you do not care to know more, just basic chat and then move on.
>>
>>17704210
Very true, I never want to come off as needy.I should go in with that attitude I suppose. Are compliments like "I like your hair today" a good start? Should I just have normal conversation and skip the flirting/compliments? I haven't complimented her once I think.
>>
>>17704219

>I like you hair today

Saying it this way you are committing a lot for it.

What I would say

">Wow, what did you do/did you change you hair?"

>Something about you is different today"

Saying these things indifferently allows you to be low committal,

(you notice her hair is different, it is noteworthy enough for you to highlight it in conversation) which means that you probably like it, although she cant be 100% sure; they key is that you aren't telling her that.
>>
>>17704244
Hey Water, can you share what you think about my plan?
It isn't something much complex, it's pretty much smiling to her and going to chat with her, i
If everything goes fine, i will i ask her for a movie, but i don't really know how to ask it.
If i detect any sign of rejection, i will just follow my path.
>>
>>17703805
Ask her out dude sounds like she still likes you.
>>
>>17704424
desu I might just say fuck it and do it if the timing's right
>>17704244
Huh, I didn't really knew it mattered that much.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.