[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm starting to realize my girlfriend really doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: mask-woman.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mask-woman.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
i'm starting to realize my girlfriend really doesn't love me as much as I thought she did. and this makes me very very depressed.

the way she acts, talks, does things with me has always been suspiciously oriented around goals for herself. sometimes she tells me how she loves me so much and misses me, but i'm beginning to think those were either forced words, or she was just lonely and needed company.

last night we had a very serious discussion, no fighting or anything, and i had to ask her once and for all, does she truly love me or is she just choosing to be with me out of some idea that it will be good for her future. she felt like being honest for once and answered the latter.

ive been with her for nearly 3 years now. shes actually my first and only girlfriend. i was very lonely and depressed when i met her, and she made my life better in every way up to now. I worked very hard at my career and made amazing progress in my life for the past 3 years, and its all because i was motivated by the dream of making a family with her. that was my real goal in life.
now i feel completely lost all the sudden. literally i don't even..

i guess i should ask how would you deal with this? wtf was i working towards? what about now? it feels like i just dont want to do anything
>>
>>17703622
what's your annual salary?
>>
>>17703627
>>17703627
i think thats irrelevant. i had pretty much no income when i met her, and thats when i felt she cared about me the most. now i have a very healthy income, but its becoming more questionable whether she has any feelings for me now.

i dont have a huge bank account that shes after if thats what you're thinking
>>
You need to stop basing your self esteem on another person. Everything you accomplished since you started dating her, you did YOURSELF.

You need to find your independence. A girlfriend shouldn't be someone your NEED to feel happy - you should be capable of doing that on your own.

If she's just using you and dating you out of convenience, dump her. That is an extremely childish and selfish thing to do You don't need that girl.
>>
>>17703644
you say she's with you for her future.

are you the beta-cuck that she settled down with after a few too many rides on the cock carousel?
>>
Are you sure you want to have children with someone so fraudulent?
>>
>>17703650
before having her i wasn't happy for a long time. i was happy as a little kid when my parents were still healthy and mentally intact. i was depressed from 9-21 years old. i was an outcast from grade 3 up to end of university. never had real friends. just surfed the internet and exercised everyday. my routine felt more disgusting each day, but i also never had motivation to do anything else.

i just always felt like having someone else would make me happy and feel worth living. fortunately she came into my life just after uni. i honestly believed she deeply loved me just like i love her all this time.

ive always had a hard time believing that i can find anyone else to love, and i still do.

really lost here. i don't want to become what i was before, but i dont know where to go from here
>>
>>17703622 if shes using you, take advantage and use her too until you find a better gf.
>>
>>17703622

welcome to women

think about it, how many guys do you know with long term girlfriends that have stuck by their man through really really bad times? slime to none id say. In most cases, the first hint of trouble and the girl will bolt

men will stick with their girl when she hits them, abuses him, takes his money, fucks around, you name it. Why? He actually probably loves her the sap.

those girls on MTVs super sweet 16 etc are 23-29 now. they are what you're chasing. the "normal" girls that just want to meet someone who's a good match and a peer are extinct.

Women don't want love anymore, because love means mutual respect and admiration. Women want a bitch, because their beta father and their shitty mother have given their spoilt fucking shit everything she wanted since she was 5 probably. All the while telling her how special and beautiful she is.

What does your girlfriend add to your fucking life dude? Besides passionless sex and something to wear on your arm? Answer that question and you'll find the value she has to you.
>>
>>17703823
This is bullshit.
A lot of women stay with abusing partners or with cheaters. A lot of women stay next to their husband or their boyfriend when they are going through trouble. None of my female friends or relatives ever left their man when he was going through a rough patch. I can't literally think of one.
>>
>>17704063

>anecdotal shit
divorce stats say otherwise I'm afraid

the fact that you know most of that indicates to me these guys would all be long-term bf's or husbands

there's a power balance in every relationship obviously but when was the last time you saw a super model with a bin man? never
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.