[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm in my longest relationship yet, we'll have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: argo.gif (594KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
argo.gif
594KB, 500x282px
So, I'm in my longest relationship yet, we'll have our first anniversary in a couple of days but i dont really know what the fuck should i do with this relationship.

My girlfriend and I have a lot of differences especially opinion wise. I'm a total liberal who doesn't give a fuck about patriotism, moral values and religion. I'm actually a rather die hard atheist. Now my girlfriend is very religous. It wasn't that much big of a deal at first, but lately she's been acting more and more like your typical christian brainwash. She makes its rather clear that she looks down on me for being an atheist and nihilst (No. I'm not some edgy fuckhead. Its just a belief thats rather inseperable from atheism). Also she acts kinda fanatical lately... She wants to wait with sex untill mariage (fuck that), when talking about children she insists we'll raise them christian way (I want to teach them about all options and don't force my beliefs on them) and some other stuff, too many to list.

But her religion isn't the only problem. She's way to oversensitive, always plays the victim card and blames everything on me. Im kinda tired... yet i find it really hard to break up with her. I care about her a lot. Don't know if i love her, maybe not. Not to mention that i'm an ugly autistic fuckhead who will propably never have gf again.
>>
You fuck her and fuck her good.
>>
differences in politics/religion aren't necessarily dealbreakers but the fact that you're so dismissive and disrespectful regarding your gf's convictions makes me think the relationship isn't going to work

break up
>>
>im willing to do the church thing if de do the sex

Sex usually fix everything
>>
I go to church with her rather often. Just for her to feel good. I'm not going to convert to christianity.
>>
you can go through the care-posturing of going to church with her but if you're in the mindset of referring to her (or Christians in general, for that matter) as "brainwashed" it's clear that this is going to implode at some point anyway. Better now than when you have kids and can't agree on how to raise them.

If you really give a shit about her, read GK Chesterton's "Orthodoxy" and THEN make your decision. This is a good litmus test because if you aren't willing to do ~150 pages of reading to try and understand your gf, you probably aren't even that into her
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.