[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just don't get it. I am literally on the verge of tears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1368379435888s.jpg (10KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1368379435888s.jpg
10KB, 250x249px
I just don't get it. I am literally on the verge of tears right now. I just got rejected by this girl whom I've been talking to for a whole year, when she told me she loves me and wanted to date me. Suddenly when I tell her I'm okay with it, she says she's gonna hang out with this other guy who she apparently knew for 3 years (but they never spoke to each other during that period, according to her), and she said I'm not her type. What the fuck happened, why did she change her mind in literally one day? I really thought we had something going but to see it all crushed like this in an instant is just painful for me.
>>
>>17703147
She was interested in you, you didn't do anything. Now it's too late, she lost interest. Move on
>>
>>17703151
I literally just asked her out and she said no, we're not together. When I tried to ask her about what she meant when she said she loved me, she denied it and called me a liar.
>>
>>17703147
hard to hear but here goes. She preferred the other guy all along but finally thought she would settle and then he paid her some attention.
>>
>>17703168
How can I win her over?
>>
>>17703831
don't try. move on. it's over.
>>
>>17703168
>She preferred the other guy all along but finally thought she would settle and then he paid her some attention.

Kek.
Honestly sounds like this girl who seems to like me (I've known her for a few years but never really spoken to her, either, but I've started to take an interest in her).

OP, though, truth is, she just wants him more and now she thinks she has a chance.
Shit sucks, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

Just drop her down on your list of priorities and focus on other women instead. You were never first on her list, why should she be first on yours?

If shit hits the fan with this new guy, you can just have her as your "back-up/settledown" plan.
>>
>>17703843

PS:

Stop thinking about love as just one thing.
It's like a goddamn currency, and you get loads of it, but if you invest it all into one place like a dummy, then you'll risk losing it all and having to slowly earn the love back.
Spread the money/love, rather than giving one your sole focus, invest smaller amounts of love into several women. That way, if on "investment" doesn't work out, there's still some hope left with the others. You won't be completely crushed.

PS; YOU CAN APPLY ECONOMICS TO LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN LIFE, AND IT ALWAYS MAKES SENSE AND WORKS OUT. Learn it, even just a little bit of it.
>>
File: disregard-females.jpg (94KB, 525x690px) Image search: [Google]
disregard-females.jpg
94KB, 525x690px
>>17703147
Bitches and whores m8.
Forget about her, cut her off completely from your life, delete all her contact info etc. Just purge her existence out of your life.

I did the same when a chick I thought liked me did something similar. Helped tremendously in the long run, and taught me the valuable lesson of NEVER TRUSTING A WOMAN. They are self centered, spineless liars, the lot of them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.