[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I made a joke toward my female friend and she was clearly very

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1441065371394.png (1MB, 1000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1441065371394.png
1MB, 1000x1502px
I made a joke toward my female friend and she was clearly very affected. I apologized more than once and she said it was okay, but I was acting stupid to apologize because something so dumb wouldnt affect her (it clearly did at the time).

The next day, she goes totally cold and acts like a total bitch to me. I ask her what's up and try to be in a good mood, but then she said I should stop "pretending" because it wont make her feel better.

Then the next day, she is just totally cold and is pretty much ignoring me now. I didn't acknowledge her at all because the previous day made me think she just wanted distance. She made no effort to say a word to me either.

Keep in mind she is a very close friend and I've known her for about a year. She has helped me a lot and we have had many awesome experiences together. I consider her one of my closest friends and she has told me the same... but what the fuck is all this about?
>>
When I asked her whats wrong before the day we ignored eachother, she said that she just wanted me to "act natural"
>>
>>17703037
She is really butthurt about that joke my man
>>
>>17703050

She seemed fine after I told it. It wasn't until the next day where I kept asking what was wrong that she seemed to get completely irked by me.
>>
>>17703037

>A girls feelings were hurt

Dude who gives a fucking shit. Girls don't even care about their own feelings, why should you?
>>
Tell us the joke at least.
>>
>>17704191
this
>>
Damn I'm also in a bit of a bind at the moment. Been chatting with a nice girl last few weeks after bumping into her at a friends house party. We started hung out a couple of times it was fun. She is quite guarded though an on one occasion she left saying she had fetch her little brother at school in adjacent town but her facebook check in app posted on her timeline that sh was at local civic center. Did wonder what was up but said nothing didn't want to misunderstand and mess up a good thing.
And things are still cool I think. My thick heads a bit boggled by some of her behavior it's like we are speaking different languages. Saturday go down to civic centre to pay a traffic ticket. Need a pee as I left so pop into main hall and see there's a big card tournament going on. On the way back to the exits on of players faces catches my eye. There she is happy surprise! Had no idea they even held events in centre this is very cool. Greet her excitedly but she drops everythig and runs out hall upset I'm there or embarrassed I can't tell:o Doesn't answer phone for 2 days.

Things fine after but different now get the feeling she's cool with me surprising her, but now get a feeling that some of her close friends don't approve of me at all so she's a bit torn.

I'm new in the town ist friend usually be permy good friend down line but is it worth persuing if it's gonna cause so much trouble? Seriously sometimes I think I don't even know who this girl is
>>
>>17703038
That must have gone down swimmingly
>>
>>17703037
Tell us the joke you fuck

Also, fuck her, she told you one thing but clearly wants you to come groveling at her feet for forgiveness.
>>
>>17704191
Pls op
>>
File: 1477396421858.png (2MB, 1053x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1477396421858.png
2MB, 1053x1070px
I'm not OP but this reminds me of the time I told a dead baby rape joke at a birthday.

It was like all the conversations in the room died out in half a second.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.