[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my parents just informed me that I'm going to have to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1319081045821.jpg (52KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1319081045821.jpg
52KB, 600x450px
So my parents just informed me that I'm going to have to start paying for my own health insurance very soon. I'm 24, live in the US (fuck me), in my last semester of school about to get my Bachelors, and work part time doing both landscape and pool cleaning. I have no earthly idea what to do. I live in a very rich county where the average income is above 50k and there's going to be one insurance agency that providers will take after November because of Obamacare reasons, and the insurer is $250+ a month. I have two options it seems like, which is 1) Work more and start paying $250+ a month 2) Move to a new county and get more affordable health care. The problem with option 2 is I've never moved out. I want to, I just don't have the cash or time between class and work to do so yet. Plus I would need a new job that can afford all of this and with my degree I feel I could do it. I live in FL where living is already expensive af and I wouldn't mind moving out of state but I also have a supporting gf that lives a few miles away that I would hate leaving. I don't think moving an hour or so away would be too bad for us but I first have to figure out where to move.

I'm really stressing out about this and idk what I should do or how to prepare. I have about 2k to my name and can probably get 3k if I sell some of my shit. I don't know the first thing about moving out of state or getting health insurance, and I hope maybe someone on /adv/ could help an anon out.
>>
>Should I stay or should I go?

Which sounds better?

Which one feels better?

Have a solid plan A and B before deciding. sounds like you can figure it out just fine.

Have both lined up and then decide.

>SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO?
>>
>>17702873
Just don't get sick, live without it and pay the penalty.
>>
>>17702892
>Which sounds better?
>Which one feels better?
Plan 2 sounds and would probably feel better, but it honestly scares me making such a quick move when I hardly know anything about moving, insurance, etc. The only thing that's stopping me from moving out right away is the fact that I'm still in school till December and that's what's fucking me up right now.

>>17702894
Does the penalty usually cost most than having insurance?
>>
>>17702914
I think penalty is around $800 and you might be able to find cheap insurance that is cheaper than 800 a year. You'll have to do a lot of searching.
>>
>>17702935
Also I just realized you go to school. Through school you might be able to get health insurance a bit cheaper
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.