[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I'm having some problems with my life during this period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1461011674073.jpg (41KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461011674073.jpg
41KB, 600x450px
So, I'm having some problems with my life during this period and I just wanted to solve them as fast as I can. I didn't want a relationship because of this problems since I knew they would just make it harder. But then

>meet this girl
>holy fuck she's the best girl I have ever met
>ask her out, we are really into each other
>ending up having a relationship with this girl

Now I don't know if this is a good choice. I really REALLY like this girl she's perfect for me but I already know those problems are eventually gonna ruin some "magic" moments. So what do I do guys?
>>
stop being vague with us or we can't help.

what 'problems' are you talking about? are you gay or something?

look, whatever shit you have going on, fix it, but don't let it get in the way of your happiness. you deserve to be with a great woman, remember that. are you gonna keep putting it off until you're organized and everything's perfect in your life?

because I got news for you, pal: it'll never ever happen.
>>
>>17702680

What are you talking about exactly? I don't understand holding back information when you're on an anonymous message board asking for help.

From the vague information you have put forward I would say hold onto the relationship and fix your problems at the same time...
>>
>>17702688
>>17702683
Yeah guys I guess I should have said my problems you are right

>have had depression for years
>randomly get depressed like for example I go out with friends then start feeling sad n shit
> hate myself and my look even if everyone says "you are funny and good looking"

I'm prob scared that those things will hold me back in this relationship so I don't know if that was a good idea
>>
>>17702702

Having depression shouldn't stop you from pursuing a relationship, if anything it will help with how you feel if the girl is right for you. You say you're both into each other so I take it she likes who you are. If you ever run into issues with her that you believe have been caused by your depressive moods or insecurity then maybe just try to explain it to her so she can understand your point of view, don't hide it from her but also do everything you can to not let it severely impact your relationship, keep it positive.
>>
>>17702702
I'll give you an example of how depression and anxiety works.

>think a lot of negative thoughts
>this causes you to feel depressed
>a positive opportunity presents itself
>your negative thinking kicks in
>talks you out of trying to improve yourself
>sabotages the opportunity
>depression and anxiety grows stronger
>you feel even worse
>rinse, repeat

it's up to you to break the cycle, buddy. good luck doing that if you keep pushing away the good things.
>>
>>17702712
>>17702710
Both are some good advices thank you guys if things get bad you will probably see another thread here where I ask for help haha. I'll try to keep a positive attitude anyway let's see how it goes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.