[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >9/10 stunner gf >ohshitthebed.jpg >one catch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2479.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2479.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>be me
>9/10 stunner gf
>ohshitthebed.jpg
>one catch. Anxiety/childhood issues
>her abusive ex starts trying to break us two up and threatening her with shit
>said if she tells me he'll hurt her like he has before

What do I do /adv/? I'm kinda scared to try and beat him up since he is taller and fitter than I am but even if I did would he touch her? I'm really stuck here guys. Newfag btw don't judge. Pic unrelated
>>
sounds like more trouble than it's worth, t b h.
she has baggage, you know this now. it's up to you whether or not you deal with it. doesn't make you any less of a person walking away.
>>
>>17702472
Save records of his threats.
Tell her to block him on all social media, on her phone, wherever he could contact her.
Spend time with her if he didn't exist. Make her feel safe, happy, loved.
If he ever gets close to her physically, call the cops immediately.
>>
>>17702479
She's the perfect girl for me and I've been looking so long for her but I'm here for her and she had just about overcome her anxiety and issues and we have been having a great time together until he came walking back. She is definitely worth it he's the only thing bringing her down right now.
>>
>>17702480
I do but she's scared that if she does he'll come and hurt her. They live quite close. I've been trying to spend as much time as I can with her without being annoying and giving her time to herself. I've definitely been trying to keep him out of the picture though
>>
>>17702472
>I'm kinda scared to try and beat him up since he is taller and fitter than I am but even if I did would he touch her?

go to the police if you are too weak. if you live in some shit whole of a country where the police dont do anything then i suggest learning some sort of fighting or you're always going to have people take advantage of you in this way.
>>
>>17702480
>I do but she's scared that if she does he'll come and hurt her.

the police can put her under protection.
>>
>>17702491
DESU I'll probably just leave him and if things escalate I'll try and deal with him but until things get bad I'll just leave him be for a bit.
>>
>>17702503
be smart. use a weapon if you have to.
>>
>>17702503
Tbh* wtf 4chan
>>
Guys when I say hell hurt her I only mean a little. He wouldn't badly bash her at all. I hope so anyway. Thanks for the help guys I'll try and sort stuff out. Anon out
>>
>>17702472

Get the cops involved, get the cops involved, get the cops involved.

You could be Daniel Cormier and this guy could still be fucking with your girlfriend and a danger to the both of you, just because that's the kind of piece of shit he is. Life isn't a coming-of-age movie; beating him up would be more likely to make him more dangerous than to solve anything.
>>
>>17702519
You have a very good point anon. I'll be sure to have a good talk to her before I do anything though. You know just see if there's a way to get him away without getting involved in the law for now. Unless shit hits the fan in which case I certainly will. Thanks /adv/
>>
>>17702519
All other advice is well-meaning but comes from inexperienced people. When someone is threatening violence and harassing you/someone you care about, the first step is always to file a police report with all evidence printed out or at the ready when you go to the station (call, texts, emails). Insist on having a restraining order filed. This guy is not in his right mind, and if/when he does come to hurt you, you want to have as much legal support as possible so he goes to jail. In addition to filing for a restraining order, you both need to close your phone accounts with your current providers and get a new one with a new number. A number is a lot like an IP address- it can be tracked by GPS. Have your IP address(s) changed as well, and make all new accounts for everything. Don't access old accounts on the new IP address. Remove all public profiles (ie: google plus, and make facebook invisible to outsiders). Never give out your number(s) to strangers, don't post them online, and DO NOT add random people on to your online accounts. Sounds like a lot but it shouldn't take more than 2 hours to do. Also, change your locks if there's any question of whether he had access to her keys for 1-2 hours.
>>
>Step 1
Think about how much you give a shit about this girl
>Step 2a
If your answer is you can't think of words to adequately describe said answer then beat the everliving fuck out of the guy and tell him if he ever does it again you'll come back with friends
>Step 2b
If your answer has a quantifiable word then you need to drop her and find someone else, you don't need this shit and you don't deserve to be treated this way
>Step 3
Stop using 4vhan, it will ruin your life
t. Been here 10 1/2 years
>>
File: 1476672755029.png (95KB, 990x556px) Image search: [Google]
1476672755029.png
95KB, 990x556px
>>17702472
Why has no one suggested getting a gun? Get a license if you need it, learn how to shoot, and carry daily. If you're together and he runs into her, fucking ventilate his ass
>>
>>17704463
Literally this if you are an amerifag (freedomtm).
>>
If you want him gone beat him within an inch of his life. If hes got dangerous friends hire a hitman or do it yourself. If she's worth it op, do what you have to do. The police cant turn back time if he hurts her. You have to stop him.
>>
>>17704463
Because it's idiotic. I'm not anti-gun at all, but given that OP has no self-defense/firearms training, if he pulls a gun he's way more likely to escalate the situation, hurt himself or somebody he cares about, and/or get himself into massive legal trouble. The kind of background you need to know how (and more importantly WHEN) to use a gun can't be acquired and internalized in a day, and he needs this situation dealt with NOW. If he carries anything for self-defense it should be pepper spray or mace, not a gun, definitely not a knife, although even with mace it's important to do your homework and know how to use it and in this case I question whether it'd do anything but give him a false sense of security.

Really he should be doing all of this
>>17703723
>>17702519
although the bit about IP addresses is a little silly. What they really need to do is to get in touch with the cops, document every message, every threat, get a restraining order, take all reasonable measures to avoid the guy, and if he shows up, get the fuck out of there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.