[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm from Cali. Moved to another city to be with someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (1016KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1016KB, 500x276px
I'm from Cali. Moved to another city to be with someone but it turned out to be a waste of time.
My parebts love Greece and want to send me there. They have some family there.
They want to send me there, asked if I wanted to be there forever or atleast for a while they'd send me...
Should I? I mean... I haven't been there before but.. maybe it will be a great experience? I don't have a clue what to even do with my life anymore.
>>
Do it. Not everyone gets that opportunity, and if you are open to change, eventually you'll run into something good outside of your normal routine.

Seems like whatever you're doing atm isn't making you happy so why not?
>>
>>17702410
I don't know. I'll miss my family, and being that far away from them for long is scary...
plus how would I find work there? Isn't the economy shit?
>>
pros:
you're in a very rare position of having nothing to tie you down or hold you back from exploring the world
you have family there to help you get set up
greece is a beautiful place with beautiful women and great food

cons:
Greece's economic situation is not great
possible language barrier

I think you should do it. you can always move back.
>>
>>17702694
Well I am interested in men, and I've read that for women it isn't the most modern walk in the park, that the men are notorious for cheating and women must know their place etc
>>
are you and your brother hot?
>>
>>17702721
wrong thread I was harassing the guy being spied on
>>
>Should I live in Greece?

Who would say no to living in a foreign country? Fuck imah move to Italy when i got the money and language down.
>>
Try it. But remember that if you only have an American passport it won't be easy to get work/residence permit.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.