[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys I want to start on bettering myself, the first of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1475566493697.jpg (67KB, 600x811px) Image search: [Google]
1475566493697.jpg
67KB, 600x811px
Alright guys I want to start on bettering myself, the first of these things is that I want to start on losing my virginity. I am 21 and its starting to be a real drag. I'm actually fairly attractive just socially retarded. My main problems come from my inability to flirt and I don't actually understand what dating is.
>>
Or don't I guess
>>
>>17702262
You better yourself by doing things like exercising, gaining knowledge, etc., losing your virginity doesn't mean anything and should not be a top priority
>>
someone will eventually want to fuck you.
>>
>>17702326
That's not a problem
>>17702328
Neither is this, I'm socially oblivious, I don't know how to flirt or how to date
>>
Losing your virginity isn't really much of an accomplishment. I don't mean that in a
"hur hur getting pussy/dick is easy" way, I just mean it's overrated and has little to do with your quality as a human.

If you can overcome your social retardedness, getting fucked is like the least of the many benefits.
>>
Fuck this normalfag >>17702326 he doesn't understand shit.

Losing your virginity is a big deal for guys like us (I lost mine at 21, actually) but not in the way you think, it's more like taking a weight off your shoulders, just try not to be an douchebag towards the girl afterwards.

Anyway, losing your virginity is not a step towards bettering yourself, it is not an acchievement, it is just a stupid social title with no real meaning and the only person who cares about it is yourself.

Basics are groming yourself, try different styles until you find one you like, fucking imitate your favorite anime character if you want, there will be someone who will like it. As for flirting it is a skill that you have to learn through practice, now here is some advice that when you're on the other side seems like common sense but I wish someone had told me:

Most guys flirt with almost every girl they meet, it is even expected and women know how to deal with it, you will surely come out as a creep at first but eventually you'll improve, a good rule of thumb is to just flirt with one girl in a social circle at a time, if it doesn't work or you get rejected or whatever wait as much time as you think necessary and you can flirt with another one and nobody will really care.

Also rumors are good, people talking about you make you important and popular, yes you'd rather they say good things about you but there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Nowadays anime is socially aceptable but yo might want to get another interest so you can talk about more topics. Dating is weird, I usually ask them out for coffee on the first date because I like coffee, on the second date I invite them to a bar because I like bars. I know clubbing is a think but I've never really liked clubs so I avoid them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.