[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I did something savage as fuck and I didn't realize

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Guys, I did something savage as fuck and I didn't realize how fucked it was until I got more info.
I'm fucking scared.
>>
whatd you do bitch
>>
>savage
>i'm fucking scared

post the story bitch or go to bed.
>>
we're waiting hoe
>>
/adv/ ratchet right now, oh well it's story time lol
>>
>>17701874
>>17701882
I started sending nudes to my sister's best friend and I realized her boyfriend is my brother in law's brother.
>>
File: bignarstie.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bignarstie.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>17701894
>>
>>17701894
And I'm visiting my sister in the near future and I planned with her friend on fucking on the dl
>>
>>17701894
i don't get it
>>
>>17701894
>>17701902
Did she ASK you for nudes, or are we talking about unsolicited dick-pics out of the blue
>>
File: 1474103104944.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1474103104944.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17701894
Nice
>>
>>17701894
How the fuck did you manage to fuck up on so many levels? Are you trailer trash?
>>
>>17701911
We flirted and we exchanged nudes
>>17701914
Not trailer trash, just an awful person
>>
>>17701894
Time to take the rap, m8. You know you did wrong.
>>
>>17701914
what the fuck i still don't get i what'd he do?
>>
>>17701933
>Sent nudes while married
>To his sisters friend
>Who already has a boyfriend
>Who is related to OPs wife

He basically set himself up to get caught from the get go, without realising it, apparently.
>>
>>17701940
I'm not married fool
>>
>>17701924
Well, you didn't care she had a boyfriend before you knew who he was, right? And I'm assuming she hasn't told her boyfriend she's flirting and exchanging nudes with another guy? So what's the problem? If you're scared of getting caught, just tell her you don't think it's a good idea
>>
>>17701944
I assumed when you said brother in law, you meant your wifes brother. That would have been funnier. Shit thread.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.