[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever a good idea to tell a new gf/SO that you're a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1477194596211.jpg (43KB, 725x570px) Image search: [Google]
1477194596211.jpg
43KB, 725x570px
Is it ever a good idea to tell a new gf/SO that you're a virgin?
Male, 21, Student, and of course virgin. I'm seeing a girl who i know has had long relationships in the past, but I'm afraid if I tell her that I'm a virgin that it could only hurt her perception of me. Whenever i think about her possible reactions, most of them point to me being a loser/inexperienced and would only produce unattractive vibes.
My current plan is to not bring it up, and if she ever asks i'll tell her that I've had sex before but it's been a long time. Do women really appreciate this level of honesty or care that they'd be my first? Or do i go with my gut and never let her know?
>>
Dude, the more upfront you are about it the more they will think it's cute and not creepy. Just next time anything sexual comes up be like "yo, I am a Virgin and if you laugh you are a dick" and she will be like "awww yis, I'm gonna be a special one"

You don't see it now, but after a while sex becomes not that big a deal and you will look back on this and laugh
>>
>>17701694
I never felt like it was a big deal that im a virgin in the first place, but i recently thought "oh shit if i tell her itll backfire". Thanks for the tip
>>
>>17701694
This.

Yes, women love that type of honesty.

Actually, any human, male or female, like honesty... a lot.

Don't worry about it, and tell her straight up when the time comes.
>>
if you tell her you're a virgin she's gonna get really happy that she's gonna be he one to take it away trust me, if a guy told me he was a virgin and i was dating him i'd feel so happy i'd feel like im dating a unicorn
>>
Personally I don't think you need to say anything about it unless you are straight-up asked, if that happens then just be honest. If you want you can say something about it afterwards (some days/weeks later, not immediately).
>>
>>17701737
OP here. I believe you, but it's not a turn-off in any way? I'm kinda shocked to learn this.
>>
>>17701800
If I really liked a guy, it would be a HUGE turn-on to take his virginity.
>>
>>17701814
alright, thanks for the help!
>>
>>17701828
ah, sorry... bad typo, I meant to say turn-OFF. It would be a huge turn-off. I would completely lose any sense of respect or attraction for him
>>
>>17701800
>>17701814
I'd be careful, while this anon may be speaking honestly she doesn't speak for everyone, I've heard of cases where the girl was weirded out by it and dropped the guy. Of course, if the girl does that she probably doesn't care much for you and you could say it's dodging a bullet but I don't think that's the outcome you want in this situation.

Therefore what you should do depends on the person you're with. The fact you made this thread suggests you believe they wouldn't be cool with it so I think just do as >>17701752
says and only say something if you're directly asked. What you do afterwards is up to you.
>>
>>17701842
that was a hearty laugh you got outta me
>>17701852
i made this thread because i'm socially retarded, i have no idea what she'd think. in any case i think ill tell her the truth if it even comes up.
>>
What could you possibly benefit from telling her you're a Virginia? She might think it's cute but who gives a shit. There's nothing you benefit from it.
>>
Depends what kind of a relationship you have.

Girl I lost my v-card too was somebody I had been very good friends with before becoming romantic, so she didn't care at all and had a lot of fun teaching me how to be sexual with her.
>>
I wouldn't bring it up, when I was 20 I didn't bring it up to my 15 y/o GF, she just rode me one day and I just went along with it, felt so dirty and used she was kinda a slut, and was as casual with sex as brushing your teeth, I didn't bring it up until she broke up with me and I pulled the ultimate cuck move and said "I was a virgin and she was my first" in some attempt to keep her around I guess.

Just expect to fuck when you least expect it, on a more positive not I got over quit quick and every sexual encounter after that [which was strangely flourishing - almost like it took that cherry pop to release my mojo] was fully in my control and very satisfying, don't fret about your first, maybe just get it out of the way, good things to come anon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.