[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had a drunk one night stand with a chick at a bar, I used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg (198KB, 407x559px) Image search: [Google]
GodfreyKneller-IsaacNewton-1689.jpg
198KB, 407x559px
So I had a drunk one night stand with a chick at a bar, I used a condom. A week later I got an itchy rash on the back of my calf, thinking nothing of it. Now my groin area and rectum itches but no legions have shown up yet. I am scheduling an STI test for Herpes tomorrow. Anyone have any advice?

Pic related cause I guess I will have to remain celibate like this fuck for the rest of my life.
>>
dont know anything about STIs but good luck tmr mate
>>
File: IMG_3692.jpg (86KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3692.jpg
86KB, 460x276px
>>17701629
holy fuck you're fucked
>>
>>17701629
Back of your calf? That's really odd.

That was most likely nothing, but your itchy balls are definitely a something
>>
>>17701629
you should have seen this coming op she was an easy slut at a bar and your dick is probably going to fall off.
>>
File: legionari-4.jpg (131KB, 862x549px)
legionari-4.jpg
131KB, 862x549px
>>17701629

>but no legions have shown up yet
>>
>>17701629
OP here. I'm terrified to schedule this test because I am in college and I do not want my parents to find out. I am also scared I may also have something worse. What kind of person has sex with someone when they have herpes without telling them? I hope to god she did not actually know.

>>17701647
From my hours of research Herpes manifests itself in your spinal cord and can pop up as far as your knee (so maybe the calf is a bit within that reach).

I know I am fully responsible for this but FUCK. I am not the type to have sex with a lot of people, this was my second time ever. I guess if I can serve as a lesson to anyone else just know that it can happen even if you wear a condom.

Do I schedule the appointment guys? I really don't want the verdict. I saw a bit of redness on my dick when I took a shower but could only see two isolated bumps (that may have been there, i am hairy as fuck so I don't really know). I didn't feel anything in my rectum.

RIP me I guess
>>
>>17701629
If you're itchy it's probably just anxiety. Herpes doesn't itch, it's lesions and blistery. If it is something it's probably bacterial and you'll be good in a week but since you used a condom I doubt it's anything.
>>
oh that's just your body reacting to having its mana drained by a succubus
>>
>>17701629
Could just be a yeast infection. A lot of guys don't realize they can get them but they can! It's itchy as fuck and usually makes your skin look red and blotchy. Thankfully it's curable. Does not sound like herps at all. Use this scare as a lesson though, stop fucking sluts.
>>
>>17701629
Did you blow the horn of gondor? Maybe that's why the legions havent shown up
>>
>>17701706
>>17701684
These comments are honestly making me smile at a stressful time, thank you.

>>17701703
This has made me change my perspective on life honestly. But if it's a yeast infection would it get to my rectum?

It's been a week and two days (counting everyday cause 2 weeks is the upper limit to blisters showing). I for sure have nothing like those disgusting pictures online but I also read some guys get it in mild cases. I do NOT EVER want to pass this onto anyone so should I get tested to be sure?
>>
>>17701692
get tested. period.
>>
>>17701732
I will, I will not let myself be the one to unknowingly pass it on. I have a lot of exams this week, would it be terrible if I waited until next week?

I really would like some people with experience on this to shed light cause I am spooked straight to the bone (HAPPY HALLOWEEN >:F )
>>
One bump to get the opinion of anyone who hasnt posted
>>
You're very unlikely to pass on any strain of the HSV virus unless visible symptoms were present at the time and there was lots of skin-to-skin friction with the infected area of the body (mouth or genitals).
You used protection in the form of a condom, which reduces the chances of infection even further.
Condoms offer good protection against all STD/STI but as you know do not cover the entire area, just the shaft - so worst case if you had a cut or otherwise damaged skin in the area around the base of your penis, where the condom does not cover, AND your partner really was infected AND happened to be shedding the virus at that time, then there would be a risk of transmission.

All things considered, I wouldn't worry from what you describe.
The average time between primary infection (first contact with the virus) and manifestation of symptoms is 2-10 days, and the general rule of thumb is that you would definitely know for sure if you contracted herpes for the first time.
The symptoms on your calf are unrelated to sex.

Stay safe and stop having sex with slags who give it up so easily.

t. confirmed HSV-1 & 2 negative person who had a similar scare and has done his homework.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.