[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can /adv/ help me rationalize fucking a 17 year old who is still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1467510300084.gif (646KB, 512x481px) Image search: [Google]
1467510300084.gif
646KB, 512x481px
Can /adv/ help me rationalize fucking a 17 year old who is still in high school (I am 22) and has a boyfriend? I am battling with the morality of the situation but she is just so fucking perfect and is clearly into me so I am very conflicted.
>>
>trying to fuck another guy's girlfriend
>presumably there would be some legal trouble involved
No
>>
>>17701270
No legal stipulations, she is of legal age here.
>>
Chances are it's illegal until she's 18. I understand why you want it, but if you get caught, you'll end up in prison. And if she's a good person, she'll understand that, too.
>>
>>17701285
Like I said, its perfectly legal in my state. That's why I didn't include the law in the OP. Its not even part of the discussion.
>>
>>17701264
Would you like to have your girlfriend stolen? You generally treat people how you wish to be treated.
>>
>>17701317
I have had my girlfriend stolen. It fucking sucks and it hurts but is it not the law of the jungle? Does the strongest and most determined man not deserve the woman he chooses?
>>
>>17701328
Has a point, do it, I fucked my 16 year old friend and I was 20! To damn perfect to pass up, it will get you to turned on more knowing its illegal lol just don't get caught
>>
>>17701328
We fucked at her house and her dad came home and I had to hide in the closet, no joke, later he left was so scary
>>
>>17701349
>>17701344

Did you end up staying together or anything?
>>
>>17701328
Except you're not an animal and should know better than to do whatever you please with no regard for others.
That said, if she's complicit, then you should get her to split from her current bf since she doesn't care enough for him anyway and it's better than straight up cheating.
Be warned though, there's no guarantee she won't dump your ass the moment something better comes up, so keep that in mind.
>>
>>17701264
Really? I mean you are CLEARLY just trying to find an excuse to do it. If you know how bad it is, how can you even consider it? You know it's a bad thing to do and you shouldn't. Otherwise, you are a piece of shit and, I don't really wish bad to anyone but, I hope you really learn your lesson one day.
>>
>>17701414
This guy is the most rational person in this thread. Listen to him.
>>
>>17701424
LOL disregard that. Raw dog that slut, you'll never get another chance to fuck a teenager.
>>
>>17701328
>is it not the law of the jungle?
No, no it's not.

>>17701414
>to do whatever you please with no regard for others
OP, a word of warning: this right here can be easily deemed as a personality disorder if you keep on this path.

I fail to remember which disorder it is, but I am certain it's one.
>>
>>17701414
>>17701446

This all sounds pussy as fuck. I would expect more from the animals that browse this website.

I'm going with this >>17701427
>>
>>17701456
Well, it's your life and you have the right to fuck it up the way you want. Again, hope you learn your lesson one day and stop being a piece of shit.
>>
>>17701473
She's of legal age and we get along great. How am I fucking my life up? kek
>>
>>17701456
>I never expected actual advice

Fuck you, hope life teaches you where you're going wrong.
>>
>>17701264
Don't cuck some poor kid. You're 5 years older than both of them. Put yourself in that kids shoes, don't be a fucking scumbag.
>>
>>17701494
Shit nigga this probably did the best convincing yet. You've got a point.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.