[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 21

File: symbol-male-and-female-md[2].png (9KB, 276x298px) Image search: [Google]
symbol-male-and-female-md[2].png
9KB, 276x298px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
The qt girl from my class was finally here today. Apparently she's still sick though

But she was noticeably less talkative than when we first talked. Idk if it's because she's still sick and doesn't want to spread the germs or what. Felt like she expected me to do all the talking.

I just said bye to her right after class and left alone. Wtf it was so awkward, what did she mean by this?
>>
Ladies:

What do you consider too much attention from a guy?
>>
Hey girls, are any of you able to have just a FWB thing and keep it quiet?

The thought of cheating on my girlfriend is painful, but the thought of not getting to enjoy my youth in my twenties is not equally as frustrating, as I have been faithful too her for years and years to a fault.

Is it gonna be ridiculous to hope to find a girl who is happy for a FWB arrangement that they can 100% keep to themselves?
>>
>>17701063
She has a life outside of school and might be dealing with something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. Get over yourself.
>>
>>17701068

Hard to say. If the girl is interested in return then you can go almost full stalker and she'll be fine, but if she's only mildly interested/wants nothing to do with you, much more than a friendly conversation every few days might be hitting the limits.
>>
Ladies: How do I tease the hell out of my gf? I want her agonizingly horny all day. What should I wear? Where should I rub? When should I stop?
>>
>>17701072
Yeah she did tell me crazy stuff over Facebook, like how she's stressed out, is sick, and needs to see a psychiatrist or something...
>>
Any guys here that shave their balls?

My boyfriend wants to give it a go and be smooth but claims he can't due to his chicken skin or something. Help?
>>
>>17701091

Pull it tight, soap it up, be very slow, deliberate and gentle. Easy.

Alternative, get it professionally done if you are secure enough with your man being handled by other people.
>>
To girls. Kinda long but I bet youre used to it.
So theres the freshman chick (lets callher Blondie) whom I have classes with once a week and its lab, in groups, we are in different groups but im always kunda staring, she also a bit and I always end up going to her group to ask her friend (who always know everything) for explanations and Blondie is always looking at me.
Anyway, here we have 7 days parties with bands and what have you twice a semester and we met on this semesters only day I saw her there.
During that night (bear in mind its a huge tent with thousands of people and crowded, its, in a way, a concentrated town party). I focus on the there being tons on people part, because, somehow, we ended up seeing eachother there, through all the heads and kind spent the night "bumping into eachother/near eachothers group" until the time where she ended up literally a kissing distance away from me and trying to look me in the eye (I saw her many times talking to her friends about me) but didnt talk once. I know I shouldve pulled the trigger and talked to her, but Im coming off a 5year relationship and was pretty drunk.
Unfortunetly, I feel like I lost my chance and dont know her name+we only see eachother surronded by people once a week, if neither of us skips.
What do (besides trying to get her name, fb, number with everyone looking)
Oh and I really feel like theres something for me due to what I previously said+"the last time" she was far away in her group and ended up at a kissing distance...But didnt talk and was laughing at the shit U was diing to randoms, like stuffing my empty beer cup in passing randoms hoodies.
Sorry for the essay, but fun read, right?
>>
>>17701088
Then it probably extra has nothing to do with you personally. Offer an ear or shoulder if you're comfortable dealing with people being emotional. She'll bounce back eventually. Some people just need to get through things on their own, however, and it can take time.
>>
>>17701086
she's your gf. different strokes for different folks. if you don't know what she's into you should ask her.
>>
For females:

What is your definition of a real man?
>>
>>17701097
Are razors the only option? His beard grows back in within hours so I imagine it's the same downtown.
And I'm totally cool with him being groomed by someone else, he probably is too shy though.
>>
To women:

Is it really obvious when someone carries around lot of baggage/anguish? I'm a pretty confident person, I mean, I like myself and where I'm headed. I believe I can do whatever I set my mind to and I try to be a positive person. But apparently it's really easy to see how emotionally fucked I am...? I don't wear it on my sleeve or whatever.
>>
>>17701086
Criminally low jeans that show off just a bit of the lower stomach under a shirt makes me want to drop to my knees all the time personally. But that only kind of works if you're not fat.
You know her better than us though. What gets her going normally?
>>
>>17701104
Thanks but I was kinda expecting an answer from someone that's sexualy active
>>
>>17701107
One that is okay with me letting me peg him without worrying that his manhood is ruined.
>>
>>17701099
*she was laughing at random shit I was doing to randoms
>>
>>17701110
yes, you dont want an electric razor anywhere near your balls. it pinches.
>>
>>17701113
When you get to know someone, sure. If we're dating or in a relationship, it'd be very difficult for you to hide it.
>>
>>17701117
showing more skin is a good idea yea.
I guess my question was more about vaginas than anything... Do women edge?
Like we fuck all the time but my foreplay is terrible.
I want to see her tremble
>>
>>17701100
Yeah she spent most of the class just messaging her friends, even when we had do something to do in small groups
>>
What does long hair feel like? Is it as nice as I imagine to walk round in summer commando in a dress and nothing else?
>>
>>17701145
>edging
It doesn't really do anything for me personally. Getting almost there and then stopping I just shrug a shoulder and move on or something. I've never asked other women this though so maybe others sit painfully on the wire until they get it.
>foreplay
You have a set of hands and a mouth. Use them almost everyone that isn't actually her sexual bits. inner thigh and lower stomach kisses. petting her sides (if she's not ticklish anyway). hair pulls (but not pulling the rest of her body with it). eye contact. Personally I like being held down by my wrists too but dunno about your girl.
>>
>>17701175
I personally love how it feels brushing against my lowerback/ass when I walk around topless/in anything that hangs low on my hips. Plus so many cute hair styles can be made.
>>
>>17701175
It was annoying as fuck. I don't regret cutting it to my shoulders one bit.
>>
>>17701140
Well, fuck.
>>
>have cute female friend
>start to develop feelings for her (but really it's probably just physical attraction)
>panic and attempt to deny feelings to myself
>it only makes them more intense
>if i can stop telling myself i don't have feelings for her, they subside for the most part

why do i do this to myself
how can i stop thinking i have feelings for her every time i remember she's cute
>>
>>17701124
I'll be your real man...
Please let me be your real man...
>>
>>17701239

Why do women lack empathy?
>>
Guys-

Do you have foreplay tips?

Handjobs are a little tricky and confined to the bedroom, because we need lube for it. Though I do give him blowjobs all the time.
>>
A girl I like asked if I wanted to meet up with her. I said yeah and suggested coffee. She agreed and we scheduled a time to do so.

Thing is... I have no idea what I'm doing. Is that normal? I've known her for a bit, and we text often. I want to get to know her more, but I just feel awkward and nervous as I don't do this often.

Any advice? I'd appreciate it
>>
Would you tell your boyfriend/girlfriend if one of your close friends had a thing for you?
>>
>>17701297

Yes, It's normal for a beta orbiter to pay coffee to a bitch.
>>
>>17701309
Yes, and that person would no longer be my close friend
>>
>>17701295
Just keep giving blowjobs to be honest
Trying dry humping.
Handjobs don't need to be lubed or even handjobs you could literally just twirl his cock with your fingers
Kissing is good too.
>>
>>17701318

Yeah, roastie, I bet you will talk bad about your ex-friend while fucking your side boy.
>>
>>17701295
A fun/cruel game my gf likes to play is what we call "the boner game" and it's basically her seeing how many times she can give me a boner.
After 5 boners I'm very ready to go at it
She keeps going until about 10 - 15 though
>>
to women

Why do you like to bully lonely guys?
>>
>>17701323
>implying I'm female
>>
>>17701318
Why would that be?
>>
>>17701345
Because it would make my SO uncomfortable, and I wouldn't want this friend to think I was leading them on
>>
>>17701339
It's fun.
This should be a general "why do ppl bully" question.
It's about the power.
Plus a bonus when you know they're going to jerk their virgin dick over it, thus forming submissive tendencies.
An added bonus for me idk
Bullying boys is fun making them puddy in your hands is fun
>>
File: buggy.png (806KB, 956x538px) Image search: [Google]
buggy.png
806KB, 956x538px
ok so i'm >>17696578 from the last thread

Yesterday i went out with her, we had a really good time, i made her laugh a few times and we talked about going out more

She said that her classmates at school rarely go out, and she said that she really wanted to go to the movies

should i text her right now and tell her if she is free next sunday so we can go to the movies?

or am i doing this too quickLy i mean it's only been one day since we went out, would that make me look desperate?
>>
>>17701339
They're just such easy targets, you know?
>>
Guys

How do you feel about babies?

I don't specifically mean a baby of your own, but rather just a baby in general.
>>
>>17701368

It's okay if it isn't a nigglet
>>
>>17701355

Would you let me worship your feet?
>>
>>17701378
Then why were you born
>>
>>17701380
You know... I've done some pretty mean things but never any foot stuff.
>>
File: 1434409220051.jpg (109KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434409220051.jpg
109KB, 919x720px
>>17701350
Makes sense. She told me that she wanted to stay friends though and I asked her not to tell her SO and she said she didn't. Are these both lies to make me feel less shit?
>>
>>17701368
They're nice. A bit scary though.

Every time my friend brought her baby over and handed it to me I was worried I'd sneeze and drop it or something.
>>
There's this girl who I think she likes me. In the beginning, she would be very eager to hug me and she would stare at me for a long period of time and smile at me when I look back at her. Now, she probably DID like me then, but now she isn't as eager to hug me. Weirdly, she still gives me stares and gives me cheesy smiles when I look at her. I asked her out via text (probably the worst way to ask someone out. Also, I asked her out to the movies) and after about three hours, she responded by telling me that she had class and that she had already made plans with a friend. The next day, she posted a video on social media saying how she canceled plans with her friend and went to the movies with her brother.

She probably doesn't like me enough to have a romantic relationship with. With this information given, should I not try and ask her out again? She still comes up to me and says hi when I don't say it to her first, but she's just being friendly.

It's just weird because at one point she laid her head on my shoulder. I guess I was too much of a pussy and I was overthinking it and now there's no chance.
>>
>>17701175
I have long, thick curly hair and it easily gets knotty, shaggy, blows all over your face by the slightest breeze, gets snagged, and you have to be extra careful to wash out ever drop of shampoo or else you get instant dandruff.

0/10
>>
>>17701476
I don't have much experience but three hours is a little late and I don't think anything would usually say they cancelled plans with a friend unless they wanted to get a message across.
>>
>girl who was my ex and constantly talks with me gets a boyfriend
>starts being cold to me when she gets a boyfriend, whatever don't really care that much
>I get a gf, she suddenly starts to talk to me more, starts flirting with me again(she did it sometimes when she was still with this guy but I told her to stop), complaining about her boyfriend to me
>gets mad when I told her to stop and starts ignoring me, then stops talking to me because I was "bragging about my gf" (only talked about her like 3 times)

What the fuck
I mean I'm glad I'm outta that mess of a girl but I'm seriously wondering what the fuck happened and why she would suddenly snap when I get a girlfriend.
>>
Girls, men love rape. Why don't you rape us?
>>
>>17701280
If only we weren't a world apart.
>>
>>17701430
That's cute, in a strange way.
>>
>>17701500

Yea I mean, she could've been busy when she took long. Maybe she was trying to say something with that video. She probably lied about that and probably never had any plans to begin with.
>>
File: 1453835428336.jpg (105KB, 739x742px) Image search: [Google]
1453835428336.jpg
105KB, 739x742px
Just came to a fantasy where I was laying next tome bf making out with him. He was getting fucked by another chick while I was getting fucked by another guy.

Should I keep this to myself? Are some fantasies just meant to stay that way or how would I ask him if he was open to doing this... maybe with some of our friends...

I don't want him to become insecure over this tho if I do mention it.
>>
>>17701294
He didn't mention anything about her reaction, how did you deduce this "lack of empathy" thing?
>>
>>17701534
Is he insecure about things normally?
If not, and you think he just might be open for some sharing amongst friends, go ahead and mention it.
>>
>>17701294
what are you talking about
i just want to know how to stop constantly trying to tell myself i don't have feelings for her

there's a cute girl in one of my classes who i've wanted to date anyway, maybe once i ask her out it'll help me break this mental rut
>>
>>17701546
Not insecure, but territorial. He's been cheated on in a past relationship. But so have I and it doesn't stop me from thinking this could be a neat thing to do one day. Maybe when more trust is built up.

Tho he is pretty territorial at times...
>>
Guys, were any of you grossed/weirded out by girls getting wet?

If so (and you were in a relationship) did it take time to get use to? Or was it always a turn off?

My bf doesn't really like touching me down there because it's wet...
>>
>>17701606
I think your boyfriend might be gay
>>
>>17701575
Oh shit this could be my chance, what does she look like?
>>
>>17701606
What the fuck is wrong with your boyfriend
>>
>>17701606
>>17701607
https://youtu.be/Qspu1DxvHGU?t=1m9s
>>
>>17701611
...Virgin?
I think he is just shy and a bit awkward, but it doesn't make me feel that good when he says it's weird.
>>
>>17701606
nigger what
I'd be thrilled to do that, unless you guys are like 14 year old experiencing anything sexual together for the first time ever that's just stupid

He actually might be gay
>>
>>17701476

Anyone else want to chime in?
>>
>>17701620
Well he shouldn't be a virgin anymore from what I'm reading here.
And what you're talking about tells us he's really weird, we're basically hardwired to get turned on by that and feel really good about ourselves because we cause that on a woman.

He's either really inmature or super uninterested for whatever reason?

We're not trying to bring you down but he actually might be gay
>>
>>17701638

Well, we are both 21 year old virgins. Little to no experience. I got to clarify though, he doesn't have any troubles when its wet on his dick, just he doesn't like touching my with his hands or anything.
(still virgins because I'm super tight, he is big, and because he doesn't like fingering its hard in the first place)

He is a tad immature.

Hahaha got to admit the first thing he did ask for was anal, so you might be on to something
>>
>>17701606
Once i grabbed my ex-girlfriend, sat her on my lap, pulled her blouse down and started sucking her tits. She had really sensitive nipples and moaned in pleasure everytime i fondled or sucked her breasts.

After a good 15 minutes or hard and good tit-sucking while she was grinding on my lap, she got up and i was totally soaked.
I wasn't necessarily grossed out but it is a bit weird to have female secretions all over you.
>>
>sit next to girl in a small university class for 2 - 3 classes
> today I was talking to her, everything going good
> mentioned her bf

ok so thats all cool, but I also want to pursue this other girl in the same class. I've seen her glance at me a few times, maybe she saw me talking to the first girl.

Question now is, how do I pursue this girl without making her feel like shes the 2nd choice? I only pursued the first girl cause she sat close to me, just out of convenience.
>>
>>17701609
which one? friend or cute girl in my class?
and why?
>>
File: trenty.png (195KB, 393x427px) Image search: [Google]
trenty.png
195KB, 393x427px
Women :

Met QT (girl) on tinder, clicked really good, she got comfy enough with me that she started opening up and telling me bout all of her personal things such as how shes been sexually assaulted and all that and I would comfort her etc.

FF a few weeks - we meet up one night and I spend the night. Knowing her history, i'm very hesitant on making any sort of move (no, I am not a virgin lmao just can be shy) and basically sleep with her without making any sort of move. Thought we had a good time, she's very sweet too me.

FF next day : she texts me saying she didn't feel it with between us and just wants to be friends. I take it as "its over" and say "okay" and accept it for what it is.

FF a couple more days - she snaps me a random pic of her bare breasts with blanket covering her nips out of the blue. I replied with just a text basically saying "Why" and that was that.

FF to today - she texts me saying "hi" and I reply with a "hello" and don't get a reply

so basically, what does she mean by this
>>
>>17701804
Don't drop the first girl, stay friends with her.
>>
For women or men,

I need help figuring out why women don't like me. anyone up for it? I'm real need an objective view on the matter since I'm bias.
>>
For fem anons, Have you ever felt insecure in a swimsuit? how did you get over it?

To make a long story short , I met a really cute emo girl in the psychiatrist 2 years ago and have been dating her ever since

She had a lot of body issues that resulted from being bullied by her classmates during school, including for example the fact that she couldn't go out without a jacket to hide how " pudgy" she was, similarly, love making had to happen in the dark because she was too embarrased to do it otherwise, however she got over that with a combination of therapy an exercise and is now thin.

I thought her self esteem issues were over , but today something happened that took me by surprise , we were all set visit a water park, but as soon as she came out of the dressing room she had an anxiety attack and ran back to the dressing room.

I feel really bad for her, I honestly don't know what to tell her , it suddenly seems like her self esteem problems were back at full force. Telling her she is beautiful and that I love her body doesn't work like it did before
>>
>>17701819
yes, i should have mentioned that. I'm totally fine with just staying friends with her. I won't act like a sour little shit lol, especially when she rejected me nicely
>>
>>17701086
rub her clit!!!!!!! wear sweat pants!!!!!
>>
>>17701606
>Guys, were any of you grossed/weirded out by girls getting wet?
Fuck no are you serious? If your boyfriend is grossed out by your wetness then that raises some very important questions at this point.
>>
>>17701832
No, I mean that it'll help her think you're not just moving on to her as a second choice. It'll make her think that you were always just wanting to get to know the first girl as friends.
>>
>>17701804
She won't care.

Will probably think you're an alpha player.
>>
>>17701837
ohh i see. Would it be bad if I started pursueing the other girl next class? Should I leave some time first?
>>
>>17701811
She seems crazy or full of issues.

Drop it like it's hot.
>>
>>17701825
Be 100% honest when answering:

Are you fun to be around?

Are you at least average looking?

Do you have a likeable personality?
>>
File: dogoo.jpg (71KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
dogoo.jpg
71KB, 750x714px
>>17701864
yeah she is full of issues, and she actually warned me when she started opening up to me, but regardless of that, I still sort of have feelings for her. What is meaning by this
>>
>>17701872
Depends on who I'm around. family and friends, I'm a very fun person to be around. Around new people I'm terrible at conversation. I have tried to put myself out there many times and nothing.

I'm ok in the looks department.

As for personality, I try to be a good person to others. I guess my personality can be described as werid and sometimes have a low self-esteem.
>>
>>17701884
You don't have feelings, you barely know her. You just think she's cute and want to stick your penis inside her vagina.

There are other cute girls for you to sick your dick in, without having to deal with bullshit from a crazy bitch that will most likely give you a huge headache.
>>
>>17701899
You're probably a pushover or annoying.

Are you opinionated?
>>
>>17701919
I mean, I have my opinions and stick to them, but I'm always willing to hear others opinions.
>>
Girls,

Think of a time you've met a guy who wasn't incredibly physically attractive but who you still found incredibly attractive (like top 5%). What personality traits stand out about this person?
>>
>>17701091
nair
>>
What kind of picture(s) should a guy have that is making a Tinder?
>>
>>17701932
Confident
Funny
Has self-esteem
Intelligent, dorky
Has goals and plans
Good hygiene
Takes care of himself
Has a well-balanced life
Respects women
Not an asshole
Not sexist, racist or any other -ist
Not a social retard

Now that I look over my list, basically the complete opposite of the typical 4chan or /r9k/ user.
>>
>>17701907
I do have feelings - but fair enough f a m
>>
Girls and guys

this has never happened to me before. But there is a girl I've been talking to lately that I like a lot. She just told me she likes me. Which is great...

Problem is I feel really sick to my stomach right now. I feel stressed and anxious. I'm thinking about what she said. I feel nauseous as well.

I don't understand why, because I do like this girl a lot! Help me get through this shit
>>
>>17701961
write down your thoughts on paper. seriously. it will help you, and you can read it back again to reflect on yourself
>>
>>17701961
You're feeling anxious, a shitload of things are going through your mind and you're in a fucking high of emotions
You're actually so happy about this that your body doesn't knows how to react and you're extremely nervous out of excitement.

Do exercises, play videogames, >>17701968
this but most importantly, if you like her set it on stone and get together with her.
>>
>>17701968
>>17701976

I just went outside, I'm walking right now. My body is physically shaking right now. Wtf is wrong with me
>>
>>17701983
Again, you're experiencing a high of happiness and nervousness.

It will pass and if you want to feel more secure, consolidate things with her if you haven't.
You're a lucky guy anon, enjoy it.
>>
>>17701986

I hope it passes soon, and I hope these shit feelings don't come back when we talk tomorrow.

This girl could be a great thing for me. She's amazing
>>
Is being single really worse than being in love?
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 1238x2007px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 1238x2007px
1/3

Here's some context: we've been snapchat friends for several months (added her off of tinder) and everytime I've tried to meet her she always had some weird excuse. Finally the other day I went to the mall to run some errands and it was coincidence that I was there when she was working. Long story short, I decided to go meet her where she was working and told her to text me when she got off if she wanted to hang out. Keep in mind we've been talking and calling each other on the phone prior to this exchange
>>
>>17702000
Get your mind off it and process that you got through her, all you have to do is be yourself.

yes yes I know le be urself meme but don't try too hard or it's gonna make you even more nervous
Just try to not think much about ruining it, play vidya, talk to friends and tell them so they pump you up and boost your confidence, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 1242x1998px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 1242x1998px
>>17702006
2/3
My question is, she keeps talking to me but I'm not exactly a priority to her as far as meeting up goes. I know this because I've given her advice on dudes she's gone and met up with before. In fact, just last week she wanted to come hang out with me are bailing on a date. (of course I told her I was already doing something else so it never happened)
>>
>>17701825
Have you managed to DO anything? Reach your goals? Build something? Or yre you lazy piece of shit? Also, how old are you? Maybe you just haven't met the right girl and/or have too high standards?

(Yes, i am projecting.)
>>
File: image.jpg (241KB, 1236x1992px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
241KB, 1236x1992px
>>17702012
3/3
What's this girls end game? Am I just some dude she is gona hit up when she's bored? Is there no escaping this?
>>
If a girl denies giving you her phone number when you ask, is it a polite way of saying "fuck off"?

I asked to sit with this girl at my uni's cafeteria(I briefly met her a little while back, but we basically only exchanged names). She's a freshman and looking for fun things to do on campus. Things went well and I enjoyed talking to her, so I asked her for her number. She said no, and if I wanted to talk to her I could just go find her. I got kinda nervous and said "oh I might want to take you out sometime" and she said she wasn't looking for that right now. We talked a bit more and then left.

I dunno if I should even try to become friends with her or just move on to the next girl.
>>
>>17702009

That's the thing tho. I'm don't feel pressured to be someone else. She actually likes me how I am, she told me that.

I think it's the fact I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend before. Even tho I really like her.. I'm terrified
>>
>>17702020
Nah just move on. Your last sentence about taking her out came off as needy
>>
>>17702002
When you're single you have control over yourself. Being in love means you are emotionally connected with something that you can't control. When that something you can't control hurts you, it sucks.
>>
>>17701145
I live with my boyfriend. What really gets me is when I'm horny in the morning but we don't have time for anything or for some reason my boyfriend turns me down with the promise of a great night.

All day at work he is literally all I can think about. Sometimes he'll text me with sexual innuendos juuust to keep it st the forefront of my mind.

Then all evening after work he'll wear something casually sexy and brush up against me every chance he gets occasionally nibbling my neck or ears. He'll continue this all night until FINALLY it's time for bed when hell throw me down and tease me with little nips and licks and kisses me until I'm literally begging for it.

For me it's all about the psychological build up and the teasing. Just because she may want it right then and there doesn't mean you should give it to her right away! I absolutely love it when he'll just wait it out until I'm horny and trembling on the bed!
>>
>>17702022
>>I think it's the fact I'm 25 and never had a girlfriend before. Even tho I really like her.. I'm terrified
that's it, you're so happy and you can't believe it's happening

Don't worry and good work anon, wishing you luck from here.
>>
My girlfriend seems to always have a go to point when she's upset about something. It's always the same story. She seems to the think she does the majority of the work and I really feel like a lot of the times that sentiment isn't fair.

For example she will claim she does the majority of the work in a phone conversation and she will legitimately bring this up out of nowhere to argue about it. Saying she asks me more questions and I don't really ask her anything, when that's complete bullshit I'm talking and keeping the conversation alive as much as she is. Sure maybe I didn't ask her about her day because she fuckin' texted me all about it all day and I already know.

I'm sorry if I seem like a dick I'm just actually mad because I've realized this trend.

She complains she does all the cooking and cleaning and that is not fair either. It's my house and she visits on weekends and she does do some house work, but mostly because she will take over when I start doing stuff. I'm god damn doing 90% of the over all work during the week anyways and she comes in and takes over like 10% and uses it to start arguments. Saying I don't cook for her or clean and it's bullshit.

Honestly a true self reflection I could probably put more effort it in our relationship, but in the same breath I'm doing my part and it's usually good. Like shouldn't it become comfortable and I'm not being judged or something. Like she always compares me to other peoples boyfriends. "Oh Stacys boyfriend did this for her?", why haven't you done that for me?

AND LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY WHEN I SAY I HAVE SPENT PLENTY O MONEY AND DONE PLENTY OF ROMANTIC TRIPS AND THINGS WITH HER.

ITS LIKE SHES PURPOSELY SETTING UP THIS SCENARIO WHERE IM NOT GOOD ENOUGH. LIKE I THINK SHE MIGHT BE BORDERLINE MANIPULATIVE BECAUSE I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE A BAD GUY BUT I DONT THINK IVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG

help
>>
>>17702006
>>17702012
>>17702015
Help anyone?
>>
>>17701356
I definitely don't think it's too forward to ask her out again if you think you both had a good time!!
I would text her saying:
"Hey anonnette, had a great time with you the other night! _____ <movie that we talked about> is playing on Sunday night at 8pm and I'd like to take you out :)"
>>
>>17702030
>he'll wear something casually sexy
More details? I have no idea what a guy can wear that's sexy or even what some casual but sexy could be.
>>
>>17702036
>"Oh Stacys boyfriend did this for her?", why haven't you done that for me?"

Goddamn this is when you know shit is bad.

Get the fuck out of that relationship dude, she wants the full blown princess treatment and just likes to argue.
>>
>>17702057
He'll wear the jeans that fit really well that he knows that I like along with a tshirt that fits snugly or one of his loose button downs that look great on him.

Basically he just dresses to look good without dressing up.

So don't wear a suit and tie or whatever.... just wear casual clothes that are clean, fit well and that you know that you look good in ;)
>>
>>17702036
>"Oh Stacys boyfriend did this for her?", why haven't you done that for me?
drop that shit
She can think you're not good enough when she's on the fucking street
>>
>>17702065
Damn I do that all the time. Jeans and t-shirt are pretty good I know but I thought there was something else that I didn't know about.

Is the rolled up sleeves being really sexy thing true though? I see that one being thrown around a lot.
>>
>>17700945
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
>Ask them out.
That's stupid though. There are pretty clear signs if someone is into you that you can google, and besides that, contrary to what anyone else might think, humans are really shit at hiding their interest in other people.

If someone is interested in you, wants to date you, has a crush, etc. then it's painfully obvious and you will know without a doubt. Conversely, if you need to wonder and obsess whether that one dude or qt chick wants to date you, then, sorry, but they probably don't. Because you'd know if they did.
>>
>>17701339
women are monsters
>>
>>17702069
Lol okay well my bf is very good looking but tends to dress down at home (usually basketball shorts or a hoodie with sweats) so it's a treat when he 'dresses up'

Sure rolled up sleeves look good on button downs as long as when theyre rolled the sleeves aren't too tight, the rolled sleeves should still be loose and look kind of effortless
>>
>>17701476
>The next day, she posted a video on social media saying how she canceled plans with her friend and went to the movies with her brother.
Yeah, she's not into you at all. Sorry senpai.
She would have gone with you otherwise

>>17701811
She's a dumb cunt. Never have anything to do with women who have been "sexually assaulted"
>>
I did get in a lot of fights with my boyfriend of 2 years and I'll admit I played the I Wanna break up card often. Then he finally played me back. It hurt really bad because he actually broke up with me.
8 months later he came back into my life after cutting me off completely which really hurt. We both saw other people.
> guys am I dumb to take him back?
>>
>>17702112
lmao my wife tried that
now she's depressed and poor
the guy she left me for wouldn't even talk to her kek
>>
>>17702112
I'd say if it were factors like distance that got in your way, then no. But clearly you guys had a lot of compatibility issues.
>>
>>17702112
You're pretty dumb for playing the I wanna break up card constantly in any little argument so I expect you to be no less dumb now.

He won't take you back.
>>
>>17702112
>I wanna break up
>ok fuck you then
>WOW DID HE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME

Unless he's desperate he doesn't wants you
>>
>>17702112
If I was in his position I don't see why I'd want to try to start things again. Basically, what has actually changed? You've given us no reason to believe you wouldn't try to play that card all over again. I would only think of getting back with an ex if whatever issues we had in the past were resolved.

>>17702036
>"Oh Stacys boyfriend did this for her?", why haven't you done that for me?
A B O R T

When you're looking at someone elses relationship all you're seeing is what they want to show typically. If you use that to set the pace for your own relationship you'll be run haggard and no woman is worth that kind of shit.
>>
>>17702146
desu if an ex wanted to do a fwb thing i might be down for that

my last girl could suck a golf ball through a garden hose
>>
>>17702154
fwb is rather different than restarting the relationship though. I mean I still wouldn't go with it because I don't do casual sex, but the idea is you guys are still just friends.
>>
Girls. How important is it thay a bf be able to protect you (marital arts training, physical strength, intimidating presence etc) ?
>>
>>17702156
>restarting the relationship
yeah that's retarded
if she still wanted him she shouldn't have been an idiot
>>
>>17702157
Protecting from what?

Not a girl but if you think physical strength is gonna protect you and your girl from a guy/group of guys with a gun on your head you're fucking retarded.

Martial arts might if you're advanced but even then that's a gamble.
>>
>>17701937
He's a fucking pussy and thinks that'll melt his skin off.
>>
>>17702157

I give almost 0 fucks if my guy can actually throw good punches. I'd prefer for him to LOOK like he could, but if he's actually a big passive pansy then whatever. I'd rather be the tough one anyway.
>>
How do I go about finding a wife? Does my fantasy of flying fighter jets hinder that pursuit?
>>
>>17700945
This mainly applies to older woman but

how would you feel if someone who had their eyes on you approaching you while @ work/asking you out if your single
>>
So I went on one date with this girl and it was good. We decided we'd meet up sometime after the Friday of next week since I was busy. She (to my surprise) sent me a text that Friday saying I should visit her "some time next week," meaning this week. 7 hours later I told her I would (in a non-boring way, referencing an inside joke from our previous date). Then a couple hours later I asked her if Tuesday or Thursday worked for her. It has been 3 days with no response at all.

What gives? I'm not disappointed as much as confused. I almost feel like she was just trying to gauge my interest in her for the sake of her ego. I don't like texting for anything other than making arrangements and follow-ups and that can throw girls off.

Obviously anything could have happened, but what is the reason most girls might do something like this?
>>
>>17702175
I would think it's a trick, honestly
>>
File: 1476554377628.png (164KB, 427x358px) Image search: [Google]
1476554377628.png
164KB, 427x358px
>>17702169
>I'd rather be the tough one anyway.
I can't help but think of this girl who became majorly cocky after taking some MMA lessons, and eventually tried fighting her boyfriend. He basically just gave her a bear hug and pinned her down, and she never got over it.
>>
>>17702200

That's a little funny. I mean, what else should he have done? A bear hug until she stops is a good answer.
>>
is allegiant air a shitty airline?
>>
File: eternal feel.jpg (484KB, 1024x670px) Image search: [Google]
eternal feel.jpg
484KB, 1024x670px
First time on this board, but I have a question for both girls and guys who have experience with this.

Basically I've been seeing/sleeping with this girl for a while now and while for a long time she would seem pretty independent/aloof/etc, she ultimately came straight out and confessed her deep care and want to pursue a true relationship. We've been into each other for a while now, so that awesome to finally hear.

Why I'm looking for advice is because she has pretty bad anxiety, like with panic attacks and such and can be overall extremely negative at times. I was wondering if anyone has anything to say in regards to making her feel the best she can and just general tips for dealing with a partner's anxiety in a supportive way?

I never really had a major problem with it in the past, but I feel I should prepare myself in order to help the best I can.

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17702231
>I mean, what else should he have done?
No clue. They ended up breaking up because she couldn't handle the ding to her ego after realizing she wasn't half as tough as she thought she was.

"Tough girls" remind me of chihuahuas half the time.
>>
>>17702159
>Not a girl

Then shut the fuck up faggot, this isn't /k/
>>
>>17702276
Get that stick out of your ass anon jeez
>>
>>17702276
He's right though. Every single martial arts person/master I met agreed that if you're outnumbered or one of them has a weapon (doesn't have to be a gun, a knife is more that enough) - run. Because even if you're a black belt with experience in streetfighting, chances are you'll get hurt badly.
>>
>>17702276
you shut the fuck up dude
>>
>>17702283
This. There's no shame in a tactful retreat if chances are that you won't win.
>>
>>17702157
It's nice to feel small next to my boyfriend. It gives you a feeling of safety.
But it's mostly a shallow preference about the looks, the actual ability to protect me wouldn't matter much. And, even if he somehow had that ability, I wouldn't want him to need to protect me.
The only time a man ever protected me was during an assault and even if he was as tall as me and not really muscular he still managed to scare the guy who was trying to rape me. So the guy I never felt "protected" with was the only one who ever actually protected me.
>>
>>17702256

Hi anon, femanon here with bad anxiety as well, and I do research at my university on anxiety disorders.

If your gf starts to have a panic attack, stay calm yourself and don't give her negative lines like "you shouldn't feel this way" instead phrase them more like "we will get through this" and "I'm here for you" - basically your standard supportive stuff. Knowing someone is there through your worrying is very helpful because you don't have to worry about going through it alone.

If her panic attacks are pretty bad, a good trick is to try and help her focus on the moment to calm her down. Deep breaths, and identify something with each sense. What do you see around you? Can you find five things that are green? What do you hear? Is it raining, are there birds chirping? What do you feel? Is it a soft sweater, or a smooth wooden table? What do you smell? Dinner cooking, or some perfume? What do you taste? Were you drinking your favorite tea, or eating a light snack? It seems simple and silly but it helps break down the anxiety by being routine and breaking down what's around you.

Some people find it useful to schedule a daily "worry time" (eg., worrying happens only between 9pm to 10pm). Usually people who worry think about many concerns throughout the day. If she can tell herself "I will think about this during my worry time" then it will help reduce overall worry, usually because the person feels they have control over their worries, and delaying thinking about them can help them realize that upon reflection what they were worrying about isn't actually that bad.

Be aware of when she needs help from more than just you. I'm not sure if she has clinical levels of anxiety or is just stressed regularly, but it is a lot of work to help someone with a mental illness on a day to day basis. Know where to get help for her, whether it be through a close group of friends she has or a professional that you can recommend.

I hope this helps!
>>
At what point can you ask a girl to go to the opera with you?

I'm a huge opera fan but I don't like going alone.

We're going on our fourth date this Saturday. We kissed on all dates and had sex on our third date. Is it too much to ask her to put on a nice dress and then we go to the opera? Or is it too early and too "serious"?
>>
K>>17702256
First, you should make sure she is in therapy or anyway sees a doctor for her problems.
Don't get emotionally involved with someone who has mental illnesses and isn't doing something to control them.
Second, you cannot save people who don't want to be saved. You shouldn't try to sabe anyone. Don't think you are responsible for her mental well-being. Be supportive and loving, but she is the one who needs to work on herself, you cannot do that work for her and you shouldn't want to do it anyways.
Protect yourself.

I had a really rough moment 4 years ago and this is what worked with me.
During panic attacks what I like is being talked to. Talk to me to calm me down (without actually saying calm down). Mostly I want to be told that everything is going to be okay. I don't like being touched if not a hand behind my back. Nothing that makes me feel constricted or forced.
If I am feeling down I want you to listen. Don't give me advice unless I ask for it. Don't tell me what I should do. Make me try to rationalise my bad thoughts and distinguish the true one from those who are triggered by my depression. Then tell me uplifting things, ask me about what would I do to solve the problems I pointed out.
Stay calm. Don't make me feel bad about myself for being depressed.

I guess that's it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
There is no qtddtot so i am asking here. Do i drain my nail or keep wrapping it daily?

It has been 5 days. I feel no pain but i feel the nail wiggly under the cuticle.
>>
>>17702409
You have very cutttteeeee hands
Hi my names Brian
>>
>I get jealous of pictures she posts online for other people
This is abnormal right? Wanting her for myself?

How do I shake this
>>
>>17702421
Depends on the pic.
If it's a pic of her with her cleavage all over the place or pics of her in bikini, it's not weird to be jealous.
If it's a pic of her dog, yeah, it's a bit abnormal.
>>
>>17702421
Really depends on the nature of the pictures. What does she post that upsets you?
>>
>>17702411
are you that guy that always fucking posts drawings of hands on /ic/?
>>
Since last week I have been in contact with other girls again since about 7 months since my GF broke up with me. I'm 25.

I am totally out of this dating game scene, any tips I should take into account?

I also have the tendency to feel bad or to think about previous good times with my ex whenever I get rejected. Stuff was not this hard back then, but we just got to know each other through mutual friends. How do I stop comparing her with others? Past is in the past, etc, bla bla.
>>
>>17702429
>>17702430
Okay, I think I'm allowed to be jealous in this instance because it was something I'd argue is humiliating and she did it for somebody else.

Some of the stuff she does is questionable and it's my own fault because I have some sort of saviour complex.
>>
Girls,
my canine teeth are both more yellow than my other teeth and I only noticed this recently after quitting smoking and I'm feeling pretty self-conscious about it. I was wondering what the femanon view on male teeth was?
>>
>>17702411
Bro i needs help

>>17702432
No are they whack drawings?
>>
Woment won't give you a straight answer.... unless it's hurtful.
FACT
>>
>>17702438
This really doesn't illuminate the matter. What exactly did she do?

Just because you make a mistake doesn't mean that she can too. Two wrongs don't make a right and you should talk about it instead of making each other jealous on facebook or instagram.

I'm inclined to side with her because you refuse to say what she's done while proclaiming that you're in the right. That just doesn't sit well with me.
>>
>>17702455
Also false.

>is something wrong?
>"no"
>are you sure?
>"yes"
Repeat throughout a whole day until "COULDN'T YOU TELL SOMETHING WAS WRONG?"
>>
>>17702409
This happened to my big toenail after a statue crashed on it. It eventually just fell off and a half grown toenail was underneath it. I would assume something similar would happen here.

Course, then I kept getting ingrown toenails afterwards and I decided to eventually just have the doc kill the nail bed.
>>
>>17702457
I don't make her jealous of anything. I can't say what it was either really sorry.

Side with her if you like, there's no division. I think you've misunderstood a bit.
>>
>>17702442
I like when a guy's teeth are generally healthy and straight.
Yellowy canine teeth are more than okay, who cares.
>>
>>17702449
nah theyre really good. brian from ic got a lot of shit though because he was trying to marry this camwhore who was also an artist. i personally cant stand that he ONLY posts hands though, despite the fact that theyre well done
>>
>>17702449
Please be my online hand wiafu
>>
>>17702458
true true

Though, technically , doesn't invalidate my point.
Just add: they also may NOT give you a straight answer if it serves the purpose of hurting.

common theme here...hmmm
>>
>>17702478
>i personally cant stand that he ONLY posts hands though, despite the fact that theyre well done
why though

I mean if he was taking commissions and subverting them for his own fetish fuel I'd get it but it sounds like it's just something he does for funsies.
>>
To anyone:

Past few nights I've been fooling around with my friend, went even further last night and sucked his dick, I really want to sleep with him but I am a virgin. So my question is, should I tell him I'm a virgin or should I just do him and see if he notices?

Thanks in advance~
>>
>>17702515
Tell him, and ask him to take things slow.
First time might be painful, if he doesn't know he might go too rough.
>>
>>17702515
>should I tell him I'm a virgin or should I just do him and see if he notices
As a guy I'd say tell him. Makes anything that could become awkward less so.
>>
Anyone really.

How can you tell if a girl is interested or just being friendly?
Any soft topics to discus to make it more apparent?
>>
>>17702528
Don't waste your time analysing shit
It always ends in tears

Women don't want commitment. They don't want a life long partner.
Only men do.
>>
>>17702528
>How can you tell if a girl is interested or just being friendly?
In my (very limited) experience: Her being touchy with/physically close to you always is a good indicator that she's interested.

>Any soft topics to discus to make it more apparent?
Not really. You won't be as subtle as you think you are. Trust me.
>>
>>17702157
Very important. It's a shame I don't see lots of men who are like that.
>>
>>17702543
>>>> Hellooooooooooooooooooo <<<<
>>
>>17702543
Im strong. I lift big weights pls be my gf
>>
>>17702543
most girls are extremely ignorant when it comes to fighting though. they seem to think that being big = being able to fight. though, I do boxing and most girls really like it.
>>
>>17702551
To be fair its generally a decent indicator. Obviously someone who is trained in martial arts will have a severe advantage but most people barely know how to throw a punch in my experience.
>>
>>17702530
I'm pretty sure, psychologically, it's the other way around. Men are more likely to get bored of a long term partner (since evolutionary instincts push them to seed as many women as possible) whereas women want a long term partner to look after their children.
>>
>>17702551
Ahahaha stfu. I'm 225lbs of lean muscle, your judo or whatever gay shit is worthless when I can grab you by the wrists and break them lol
>>
>>17702553
I wish it was that way but it fucking isn't
>>
Put myself in the friend zone purposely cause its long distance.
Now she's talking about her romantic interests and that's notttt okay.

How the fuck do I what do I do how??
>>
probably stupid question, but I´ll ask anyways.
So I(male) had sex with this cutiepie 6 hours after meeting her. No via chat she doesnt seem interested, I asked her for a dinner, and she said, she doesnt have time for the next weeks.
Thing is, I really want to date her, she was extremely cute, and exactly my type.
Is this situation salvagable? I mean there has to be some kind of attraction, if we had sex.
>>
>>17702561
You got a one night stand bro. It very probably ends there.
>>
>>17702561
Women don't want commitment unless you knock them up
They don't care about you at all, they care about children so they'll have sex as much as they can until they trick a man into impregnating them, thus entrapping them into a commitment
>>
>>17702563
damn I think you are right, I never would have thought that one night stands would be such a bummer.
She was so fucking cute, after the sex we talked about the different pokemon editions loool. This is also my first time having a crush, so I may be just not used to that...
>>17702565
back to your containment board
>>
>>17702552
>to be fair its generally a decent indicator

not really. being big means nothing if a person is untrained. technique, footwork, defense is everything in fighting. a big person could probably beat an average untrained person but they are still not fighters. pretty much everyone that is untrained wont be able to throw a good punch. anyway, past the age of like 21, you shouldent need to know self defense anyway. knowing when to shut up and keep your head down will get you out of more situations than knowing how to fight. I only know how to fight because i love boxing. if i was a women, i would prefer a smart guy than one that knows how to fight.

>>17702554
lol bait
>>
File: thinking.jpg (3KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.jpg
3KB, 126x126px
Is it just me, or is it seemingly impossible to meet girls outside of bars/clubs/work? I can't drink due to a health problem, and my workplace is male-dominated. Haven't been in a relationship since high school, and never had sex. I meet girls socially and have 0 standards besides them not being fat/deformed - go on a date here and there but we never seem to hit it off.

I'll admit I'm not the best socially. Most of my self-worth came from academia, and now that I'm in the real world the only thing I seem good at is my job. That said, I know plenty of guys more socially retarded than I who seem to have no trouble meeting girls.

Am I doing something wrong?
>>
>>17702567
I'm not actually wrong, that's just nature my friend.

>>17702568
Its fact. A 315lbs power lifter could kill you in one punch and no martial arts training

Big rock crushes small rock.
>>
>>17702435
Bump
>>
>>17702572
stop shit posting. you know nothing about fighting.
>>
>>17702571
Some physical attractiveness, confidence, hobbies and such are what you need. Also talk about something interesting that they're interested in.
>>
>>17702575
You're such a retard. Its simple physics. A 315lbs power lifter can squat 1000lbs, do you really think just because you can punch le fast that you'll have ANY chance at serving a kick to a man who can squat 1000 fucking lbs?
>>
>>17702576
>hobbies
Not him but I'm still trying to figure that one out. All of my colleges clubs are based around identity politics and yet to find anything that interests me on meetup.

Thought I found an interesting engineering student group but it turns out they just liked the idea of STEM.
>>
>>17702577
the world record holder for powerlifting will die from a bullet just as easily as some fat single mother
>>
>>17702577
>A 315lbs power lifter can squat 1000lbs, do you really think just because you can punch le fast that you'll have ANY chance at serving a kick to a man who can squat 1000 fucking lbs?

you do realize that being able to lift heavy weights doesn't = kicking or punching power. speed and technique = power. someone at 315 would be way too slow to do anything.
>>
>>17702577
dex+faith build>str build any day of the week

>>17702587
cum on m8
>>
>>17702585
Your 30lbs punches are nothing like a bullet

>>17702587
Google Kiril sareychev kick boxing
Tell me he's slow

K thnx bye
>>
>>17702592
>Your 30lbs punches are nothing like a bullet
that's why i have a gun, you dingus
>>
>>17702584
You've not quite understood hobbies exactly. Do you like music? Learn to play an instrument. Like sports? Get into sports. Like just going hiking? Talk about that. Keep it to being something that could easily be mutually enjoyed with others.
>>
>>17702592
>sareychev kick boxing

i just have. he is pretty slow compared to actual fighters and being fast isnt everything in a fight. you havent taking into consideration footwork, defense etc. why is this even an argument anyway. the discussion was about the average body builders. the average body builder is no where near that big. most natty people that lift weights are rarely big and ripped.
>>
>>17702596
The problem is what music I like is pretty niche (not trying to be a hipster, most people just plain don't like my taste) and all of my other interests are solitary in nature. So on top of trying to be less introverted I'm trying to find an interest that's more easily shared as well.
>>
>>17702599
Bodybuilders aren't power lifters
I'm a power lifter and I literally could kill you by squeezing your head with my palms
>>
>>17702596
you'll have to explain hobbies then

i thought they were just shit you did for fun
>>
>>17702606
>i thought they were just shit you did for fun

A Hobby is a regular activity that is done for enjoyment, typically during one's leisure time. Hobbies can include collecting themed items and objects, engaging in creative and artistic pursuits, playing sports, or pursuing other amusements.
>>
>>17702602
>inb4 Death Grips

reveal your super niche music tastes then
>>
>>17702603
>I'm a power lifter and I literally could kill you by squeezing your head with my palms

stop being so edgy. you dont train to fight. you would lose to any trained fighter. i was into power lifting for like 2 years while i done jeet kune do on the side. it barely helps. you are good at lifting heavy objects, not fighting.
>>
>>17702612
I can literally double overhand 260kg. I can squash your head against the ground like a grape.
>>
>>17702615
i think you are baiting. good luck with your "power lifting".
>>
>>17702611
Unpopular may have been a better term. It's a mix of jazz, country, and power metal. Most of my peers are interested in more mainstream stuff. Easy to find people to talk about it online, not so much on campus.
>>
>>17702612
I train to shoot so i don't have to fight, though i do have rudimentary hand to hand training

get with the times, this isn't 1250

>inb4 you post some bullshit about the superiority of longswords over pikes
>>
>>17702618
i live in europe. guns are not aloud here. i dont train to defend myself, we have police for that. i said earlier in one of my posts about learning to fight for self defense is pretty pointless anyway. i live in a shitty area and i have never once had to defend myself.
>>
Girls and guys

I have a real problem. I posted here last night saying that I started feeling ill after the girl I like told me that she really likes me. I went for a walk last night to calm down which did help a bit, but when I went home I got no sleep, and I'm in the bathroom dry heaving right now. My body is trying to throw up, but I have nothing to throw up.

It's all because of this girl. I really like her. But for some reason she makes me feel so sick..
>>
File: Evy.jpg (66KB, 522x511px) Image search: [Google]
Evy.jpg
66KB, 522x511px
>>17700945
What do you girls feel when a guy is more attracted to young/teen girls instead of you? Are you jealous or something?
>>
>>17702622
>i live in europe
HAHAHAHAHA

>>17702623
Why not tell her? Seems kinda romantic to me
>>
>>17702560
You should be honest to he about that kind of subject not being Ok.
Stringing along will only hurt you more
>>
>>17702626
the liberals will probably take away your guns soon too
>>
>>17702630
they can try ;)
>>
>>17702631
can you freely walk around with a gun holstered in all states?
>>
>>17702633
yes
>>
>>17702633
Funny thing, almost every state is shall issue now and many are unrestricted. This is a far cry from the state of the country after the 1986 weapons ban.
>>
I was abused and molested as a kid. How do I find a qt girl who has been through the same to end normies with me
>>
>>17702626

>romantic

How is that romantic? I'm shitting my brains out and throwing up at the same time
>>
>>17702650
>I'm so into you and think you're so great that I'm getting really nervous, you have such an effect on me that I'm so nervous that I'm basically shitting myself

Those kinda feelings are p rare. It'd be great if I could click with someone so well we both end up shitting ourselves
>>
File: IMG_1142.jpg (941KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1142.jpg
941KB, 3264x2448px
>>17702656

I just feel miserable right now.. I was dry heaving so I drank water, and just threw that up too.. I feel embarrassed
>>
>>17702624
It's normal to be attracted to teens. That's when girls are at their prime - late teens, early 20s.
If he isn't able to have a relationship that goes deeper than physical attraction, tho, I feel sorry for him.
>>
>>17702639
cool. i dont understand why more americans dont have guns. if guns where legal here i would almost always carry one around with me, or at least when i am on my own. all the american people i know dont have guns.
>>
>>17702671
>all the american people i know dont have guns.
you probably only know big city, low testosterone cuckolds

even the single mom with a mulatto kid who protested against zimmerman I know keeps a shotgun in her closet
>>
>>17702677
>you probably only know big city, low testosterone cuckolds

well they are mostly liberals so yeah kinda lol. but even random americans i speak to online dont seem to have guns.
>>
She keeps talking about her romantic preferences on men like I'm her gay best friend

JFMSU
>>
>not really emotional person
>be friends with the same group for a few years
>they feel like they don't know me
>practically beg me to open up with them emotionally
>make the effort
>tfw I'm a depressed fag
>they're frustrated because now I'm always depressed

Not really a gender question but it doesn't need its own thread. What do they really want though? I'm giving them exactly what they asked for and now they are frustrated
>>
>>17702790
tell her to quit whining or suck your dick
>>
>>17702793
if I get dubs then ok
>>
G I R L S / G U Y S :

I'm going on a date with a pretty cute girl today, we met on a night out last week. My question is, when do I know it's time to end it (its a coffee date)? I don't want to get in one of those situations where we're sitting without any more conversational topics like two autists.
>>
>>17702812
talk slowly
and don't give a shit if there's some silence

it's not an audition, it's just a fucking date
>>
>>17702530
Bullshit. You can find both women and men that don't want a solid relationship.
>>
>>17702853
It's a few men and all women though
>>
>>17702623
Tell me more about how did you meet her and what's your relation with her. Maybe I can give you few tips that can ease this situation (at least I hope so).
>>
>>17702624
Wtf
I'd just ignore him. I don't really have time to deal with pedophiles.
>>
actually nope
I assure u
>>
>>17702502
oh its cause he does them non fucking stop and post them in thread where other people are posting things like goblin battles, and sci fi character designs. i dont need to see his study of his own hands from 15 different angles in every single thread. i mean he does do other stuff. but then again i havent followed the draw thread for a couple months so he may have stopped with the hands
>>
Any girl here ever changed her mind about a guy she rejected? And/or got hurt when the guy found another girl?
>>
>>17702933
Nope.
>>
>>17702883
I am not assured at all! What could you be responding to? This will keep me up at night!
>>
>>17702093

>Yeah, she's not into you at all. Sorry senpai.

Yeah, you're probably right. The next week I brought it up to her in person. I told her sort of jokingly, "thank you for denying me when I asked you out". She had a confused look on her face and she told me, "How did I deny you?" The conversation went somewhere else and so it didn't stay on that subject. I figured if she didn't like me I'll just ask her questions and one of them was. "What do you want in a guy?" and she replied with, "I don't know." That's fair, a lot of people don't know what they want until they have it but it just sucks because it seems like she doesn't even want to give me a try. She's gorgeous and she has a lot of guys asking for her number and so she knows that she can get someone better than me. Weirdly though, she asked for MY number yet she acts like this.
>>
>>17700945
generic question :
How do I get a gf?
I had plenty of hookups, but it gets kind of boring, I want a gf, I can talk to and share my feelings with.
Thing is, I´m in a uni, which only offers STEM => almost no girls.
Also I have not that kind of friend circle, where I find a girl through mutual friends.
So what do?
Bars and Clubs work fine for me, but I no relationship material there.
Also I´d rather not online date, the market is crashing cause of so many desperate guys.
Any alternatives?
I do BJJ but no girls there either.
>>
>>17701606
Your bf is weird. It's a turn on for me.
>>
File: 1468776808990.jpg (28KB, 415x464px) Image search: [Google]
1468776808990.jpg
28KB, 415x464px
>>17702874
>I don't really have time to deal with pedophiles.
tfw pedo-women are into babies and shit, while male pedos are into older girls.
>>
I'm worried that I may have put my crush on guard. Chick that's into shy guy here. I talk a lot to the guy I sit next to (I have no kind of romantic interest towards him) because he's a mutual friend between my cousin and I. For the past few weeks I've noticed the guy I like looking at me. (2 seats between us). Today I noticed him looking at me twice, once when I was quiet, and another time while I was talking to that friend. I noticed the time while I was talking to my friend, he was looking at me straight out of the corner of his eye, i guess like a neutral or slightly annoyed way.

Did I make him jealous?

In all honestly I don't play that kind of shit and had no intentions to do so, I don't want to fuck up my chances
>>
Seeing a girl I like for the second date tomorrow, and I really want to kiss her. We didn't kiss on the first date, since I wasn't entirely certain about it, but now I am.

I'm out of practice kissing, last time was a few months ago and before that I can't even remember.

How do I kiss her in a way that shows her both that I think she's really interesting and charming (and want to spend more time with her) and that I think she's gorgeous?

This is given a romantic, unique atmosphere and the moment feels right.
>>
>>17703245
Jeez, who cares about that anyways? Just ask him if he's up for a coffee or something already
>>
What do 3/4 white 1/4 Asian people look like? Would I be wrecking my 6'3" blonde hair blue eye genes if I eventually have kids with my 5'4" black hair brown eye half Asian gf?
>>
do girls have aversion to feminine pretty boys? I am told I'm 'pretty' looking but I'm not tall or have that big masculine physique to go with it.
I get literally like 1% match rate with girls on tinder but once I switched to men I got matched with every single gay guy that I thought was cute. Should I just give up on women and go gay? Or are gay dudes just super horny and swipe right on everyone? I don't know what it is about me that is so repulsive to women. (I'm asian btw, is that why?) I'm at least a bi but it feels like I'm being forced to choose guys.
>>
>>17703283
I struggle with being able to get into situations where I can talk to him
>>
Female co-worker has started being really friendly with me. Took my number off the work list in front of me and text me a bunch over a couple days. At work she tickles me sometimes and has started hugging me.

I want to ask her out, but she's christian and by her own admission used to be pretty flirty so I'm not 100% sure on the attraction. I'm worried if I do ask her out and get shot down things will get terribly awkward at work. It wouldn't be an issue if I didn't work with her, but only 8 people work there and 2 of them, my other 2 main co-workers, are her best friends.

I know you're not meant to dip your pen in company ink but my prospects aren't great dating wise at the moment and I do like her. Is there a way to test the waters without having it completely ruin my job if it goes pear shaped? I can deal with rejection but I desperately need this job. Any advice would be great.
>>
My ex, with whom i boke up 10 months ago, accepted to hang out with me next weekend.
Why would he accept it if, judging by how he complitely ghosted me, he was quite hurt after it?
>>
>>17703349
why would you even ask to hang out?
>>
>>17703354
Because I still have feelings for him
>>
Why do girls do things I do not like!?
>>
>>17703349
If you broke up with him it's reasonable that he ghosted you, he may want to to start a new relationship with you, but I really have no idea. Do whatever you feel like you should do
>>
>>17703370
I don't know if that would mean that he'd like to start a new relationship. I just hope he didnt accept to hang out hoping that we'll have sex or something like that, I didnt even think about it when inviting him.
He almost never answered my texts/calls when I tried to apologize, but when I invited him out he accepted immediately.
The break up was mutual in the end, I was the one to initiate it though.
>>
>>17703298
>Or are gay dudes just super horny and swipe right on everyone?
This. Their dating pool is also smaller, so they have less abilty to be choosy.
>>
>>17703297
All three of my 1/4 Japanese 3/4 Causasian nieces are blonde and blue eyed.
>>
File: 1442540331822.jpg (108KB, 436x700px) Image search: [Google]
1442540331822.jpg
108KB, 436x700px
>>17700945
For all those with two X chromosomes:

If a guy asked you out and you respond with an answer similar to, "I'll think about it". Do you plan on telling him for sure later or would you prefer he ask you again to get your answer? Or are you just trying to get away and have no intention of going out?

Thank you!
>>
>>17700945

Been super close with this girl who recently broke up with her ex. We spent all of last night together and slept together.

Texting her and she told me shes in the pub and shes been talking with her ex (who she works with) in order for things to be more amicable for them at work.

Do I reply to that or show im pissed by ignoring it?
>>
>>17703448
Well if she recently broke up with him then he is going to be in the picture for a month. Don't be pissed at her, just realize the guy is probably going through shit and wants answers.

She let you know he was an ex and didn't lie to you. If she was going to fuck him she wouldn't have told you anything.
>>
>>17703480

Oh I phrased that wrong. He broke up with her because he wants be young and not worry about the future and shit.

She seems more bitter about him than anything, but a few time has been drinking and mentioned him.

Do you think by her telling me shes with him, its a good sign?
I sent her a text - " well i hope yous sort it out. Is it just about work , or?".

I don't think it comes across as pissed. But I'd rather know up front if shes aiming to rekindle. I don't want to be a second choice at the end of the day
>>
Ever see shameless?
> boyfriend really liked the daddys girl part
Tell myself not to be jealous whatever.
> wanna make a joke about fucking his dad
Bad idea?
>>
>>17703423
it means no
>>
>>17703502
In that case you have the right to be pissed IMO. But here is where I overthink stuff.

A.) She told you its her ex so you shouldn't worry

B.) She told you its her ex so you might back off a bit

Not the response I would have gone with though since it sounds a little nice. Like you are okay being a second option. Just wait for an answer. If she is trying to fix their relationship then just tell her to have fun but when she gets hurt again, you won't be there for her.

Don't be an asshole, but get to the point in all your messages. Don't beat around the bush, don't compromise, and fight for her if you like her that much.
>>
>>17703245
Anyone got advice or an interpretation for me?
>>
File: 1455328561006.jpg (137KB, 764x764px) Image search: [Google]
1455328561006.jpg
137KB, 764x764px
Girls

How would you prefer a guy asking you out or just talking to you?
What would immediately make you go "wow I have to get away from this dude"?

I'm planning to start something with this super cute girl I'm my class but I've never done this and I'm super nervous about it.
I've seen her looking at me from time to time but I'm not sure if it's because she likes me or because I have some weird shit in my face.
I really like her style and I think she's extremely pretty but I don't want to mess it up, for some reason even without talking to her I feel like we would click instantly, might sound kinda weird but her style in clothes and other stuff is just perfect.
>>
>>17703523

Thank you mate for replying. I just got this text back

"All sorts of things . Ill tell you tomoz"

Like what the actual fuck. Is she just playing me like a fool? What can I reply to that because I can't just accept that surely.
>>
>>17703532
I've never been asked out, but the one thing that would make me want to get away is this: a guy asking a girl out, the girl politely rejects him, the guy asks shit like why not? Or guilt trip, and I mean those two examples like also being pushy in a way
>>
>>17703245
Just talk to him then! Are you in middle school? You know he has been looking at you and I assume he knows you know. So, how about you make his day and talk to him? Going up to him and talking about ANYTHING will make his day. Encounters don't have to be perfect. He knows that you talking to him for no reason means something. Don't look for an oppurtunity, be the oppurtunity.
>>
>>17703510
Don't forget me guys :)
>>
>>17703536
"Sounds like its something you should tell me now"
>>
>>17703544
I mean at that point it means she's obviously not into me so there's no reason to keep trying, would be foolish to go into those childish stuff.

What are girl signs that she's into you? I'm just a complete tard on this.
>>
>>17703510
Technically she raped Lip's dad, so you should joke about raping your bf's dad, just do it like in the show.
>>
>>17703544
>I've never been asked out
I've never seen any femanon here with enough courage to admit this. I really admire you for that.
>>
File: 1410090648465.png (13KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1410090648465.png
13KB, 640x712px
Would you look down on a man who took the first chance he could to fuck some druggie girl's pussy just to get being a lolvirgin out of the way?
>>
>>17703556

I like how blunt it is.

But does it matter we're not dating? We've only been really hanging out properly for 2 weeks, but we talk everyday , see each other most days. We've fucked friday and we spent all of last night fucking and cuddling.

Maybe I've gotten to attached to fast. Could sending something like this cause any more damage or is the damage possibly already there
>>
>>17703558
You're not being a tard, I can't tell at all if a guy is into me desu. If she looks at you a lot, smiles at you and maybe starts conversations she may be interested
>>
>>17703569
I think some girls like virgins

I wanted my first fuck to be with someone I had a connection with, and it was worth it in my opinion.

Just don't mention it or go in too much detail.
>>
>>17703573
Oh then don't. Do you think you might end up with her? Since its only 2 weeks just tell her okay.
>>
>>17703545
I've talked to him a few times, small chats. No, I'm not in middle school. It makes my day when he responds to me in general.
>>
>>17703586

By the way things were going I thought so. I mean she was inviting me around hers constantly, offering to cook me dinners and share wine.

I dunno. After spending an entire night in her bed for her to text me today saying shes with her ex and will tell me tomorrow has left me feeling like shit.

Clearly I like this girl alot. But would you or would you not send her a text like that?

Just to add a bit more info , shes 29 and im 21. Her ex was 23 so age doesn't really bother her to much and they were together for 2 and a bit years or something.
>>
>>17703587
Then less attention on the other dude and more on the other guy. It will make you both feel a lot better.
>>
Girls

I've met this girl on saturday, and boy you could tell she is into me. She was asking me questions all the time playing with her hair and she was constantly around.

I've set up definitive date for tommorow but today she called saying that she want to move the date for thursday because something came up. I said no I have plans for thursday. She asked if we can meet today I again said no I have plans for today (I am martial arts adept and I have trainings on thursdays and tuesdays which I explained to her)

I asked if she is free on friday, she said maybe and I just said: Than when you will know for sure just give me a call and I ended it at that.

Just after the call I realized what I've done: Ive set up "maybe" date after she changed plans. I instantlyu texted her that she should call me in thursday at most because I dont want to set aside friday for maybe date.

Did I fuck this up?
>>
>>17703245
It'd be hilarious if he starts hitting it off with some other chick, then she seduces him and they fuck.
>>
>>17703514
thank you for your help!
>>
File: 1475179212665.jpg (66KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1475179212665.jpg
66KB, 480x640px
I've got a 4 incher, is it still possible to be dominant in bed?
My only, few experiences were really brief, but I would love to have someone be submissive.
>>
>>17703646
I was talking to that guy because he's chill, and I'm worried that I possibly made my crush annoyed. I wasn't trying to make him jealous. And I guess it would be ironically funny if that happened
>>
>>17703595
Alright, sounds reasonable.
>>
She went from making me feel happy to feeling inadequate and jealous

Kill me

Should I blank her
>>
Make a new thread
>>
>>17701069
No. It will get out and you will be found out in some way. You are a selfish entitled piece of shit and should break up with your girlfriend if you really care about her.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.