[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 18 and can't come to terms with the fact that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: o-AGING-facebook.jpg (238KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-AGING-facebook.jpg
238KB, 2000x1000px
I'm 18 and can't come to terms with the fact that I'm getting older. I'd love to live as a teenager for the rest of my life. How do I come to terms with the fact that I'm getting older and will inevitably die?
>>
You're going to die no matter what you do, so worrying about it is a waste of time.

The older you get the more experiences and freedoms you can get, and you get a better handle on life the more you occupy it. The world is your oyster and you have true freedom in the fact that you'll die anyway.
>>
There are different forms of happiness for each age bracket, find and enjoy them as they come. Fuck this myth that fun stops after 25 that's some jewish media bullshit.
>>
>>17700563
All you have to do is spend your life working to find a way to transfer your mind into a robot. Then you can live forever. Only losers die
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 216x233px
>mfw I kind of have a face like hers, where one side is like 8+ years older than the other
>mfw people comment on it all the time
>>
>>17700672
How can I dedicate my life to stopping the jews from controlling the world?
>>
>>17700563
I'd fuck the left and the right to be quite honest with you
>>
>>17700563
Oh, Jesus Christ. You're going to get to age 23 and look back at your 18-year-old self and think, "Wow, my life hadn't even begun back then; I was still just a baby." You're going to think the same thing about your 23-yo self at age 30, and think the same thing about your 30-yo self whenever you have your first kid (if you haven't had one by then), even if it's only a year and a half later.

My point is you are young as fuck. Most of your life milestones are still ahead of you. You haven't been to college, been in a real relationship, gotten married, held down a serious job, had your first legal drink (assuming you're an American) or had a kid yet. The only reason you want to be a teenager forever is because you haven't experienced anything else. Once you've had a taste of being an unattached young adult with no real cares or responsibilities you won't want to go back. Then you'll probably want to stay like that forever, but the good news is you'll have a lot longer to come to terms with the fact that you can't.
>>
I think it's normal to be paranoid about aging/dying when you are in your late teens and early 20s. It's probably actually a psychological phase people have to go though in order to realize their mortality and make the most of life.

On the bright side, people are living longer and longer. 80 will probably be the new 65 by the time we reach age.
>>
File: i'm not sure.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
i'm not sure.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>17700563
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.