[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a 10/10, whatever you want, how to get girls, why i'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_20161024_065054.jpg (146KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161024_065054.jpg
146KB, 750x750px
Ask a 10/10, whatever you want, how to get girls, why i'm here, how to look better, talk to girls, what i think about stacy and chad thing, i'm from /fa/ but:

I'm here to help to whatever you want, so be nice i be nice too
>>
>>17700122
Do you feel superior to people that are less attractive?
Also is that you in the pic? If it is, can you provide proof with a timestamp or something?
>>
That isn't you in the pic.
>>
>>17700122
Not trying to be an asshole, you're very attractive, no doubt about that. But not a 10/10. A 10 is like "holy shit this dude was sculpted by the gods I can't believe my eyes"

I think people forget a 5 is 'average' and not ugly.
>>
>>17700811
Stop telling him how to use an unscientific scale

The only remotely scientific way to use the 1-10 scale is "rate your urge to have sex with this person from 0-10" to a good sample size
>>
>>17700779
>>17700785
>>17700811
yes thats me, the other two girl are my sister on the right and a cousin in the middle
>>
>>17700122
I don't know if I am biased because I am Italian, but you look like 3/4 of the people I know.

So - what's your opinion on the Chad and Stacy thing?
>>
>>17700122
>how do I get girls?
>oh it's easy anon, be as good-looking as I am, and just say "hey girl what's up?"
>Works every time
>>
Does it bother you that everyone's attractiveness (even 10's) hinges on personal upkeep and fashion sense?

Are groups of equal attractiveness (be it ugly, average, beautiful) shallow groups? It's awkward to have more or less attractive people around, but I think inclusion and cooperation are important aspects of being a decent human.

I have facial assymetry from facial surgery and jaw dystonia, and the abe lincoln effect (cognitive dissonance of seeing a mirror image of someone's face) makes me want to kill myself at times. Advice? My only solution is to avoid taking pictures head on and to avoid mirrors in mirrors.
>>
>>17700779
yeah thats me and i never in my life feel superior to any single person i ever meet, in the other way, i'm aware of how i look but every single girlfriend in my life left me because of my personality and my acts, if women only care in looks they would stay for lifetime with me or any other handsome guy you know, so looks is only for atracction and not for relationship
>>
>>17700862
believable. 10/10 girls I know have the same problem.
>>
>>17700122
You look queer, like pricky martin .
>>
>>17700840
Im the Op: what about have tattoos, buy fit clothes, use cologne, tan, hit the gym, do diet, make money and buy a car and get a personality?
Also if i was shy i would date susan boyle
Also when i was a teenager i was ugly as fuck my jaw was thin and i only have a mostache
>>
>>17700840
Well people who don't get laid and complain about "no gf" rather than solving the issue are annoying anyway

Not op
>>
>>17700811
im OP, sorry lets put only atracctive
>>
>>17700862
Truth right here folks
>>
Not OP but I'm an average looking dude as most of you are. Not hideous, not beautiful. The key to getting girls or anyone really is to be charismatic. Be confident and honest. Pay no mind to petty shallow bitches as they don't make good partners. If you feel bad after looking at yourself in photos remember that that's not how others see you. Lighting and angles are what make you look good in photos. Don't you notice those girls that take photos from the same angle everytime?
>>
>>17700874
All of this, then complain

Just don't get a shitty tattoo you want to cut off. That won't help.
>>
>>17700862
Do you like the fact that your attractiveness stands out compared to an average person? In other words, does it ever bother you that you're aware of how attractive you look?
>>
Are you Brazilian? You look Brazilian.
>>
>>17700835
Dude thats in your mind, since i'm in this site i see a girl or a guy that have the same characteristics of Chad and Stacy i think they are douchebags and whores, and thats not true, this site make people afraid of society and judge people by looks and not by who they are.
Also this guys never know they are Chads or Staceys they only live their live the same way as you
>>
>>17700870
Thats one problem when you are atracctive, if you don't have a girlfriend in certain timen your family and friends will think you are gay.
I'm Latin too btw
>>
File: fagy.jpg (35KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
fagy.jpg
35KB, 636x358px
>>
>>17700910
Venezuela, i stay in Panama
>>
>>17700848
pls respond
>>
>>17700887
I work for it too, i hit the gym 5 times a week, use cetaphil in all my body, i have a diet, i tan sometimes, when i was 18 i use minodroxil for grow a better beard and grow more hair, ciurcumcise, i have 4 visibly tattoos, and i use gel in my hair, with any of these i go down
>>
>>17700866
Also is like when you hit the gym and people think you look big and muscle but inside you never fell that you are big you need more and more, i see people that are more atracctive and i fell that i need more tattoos to get more girls, or when you are tall and you see a taller person than you, you wanna be more tall. It's like anorexic people they want to be more skinny
>People never fell satisfied
>>
>>17700122
I'm attractive but really shy. How do I get a thin virgin gf?
>>
>>17700882
This and try flip your photos
>>
>>17700122
Do you use any products or routine for skin care?
>>
>>17700958
OP, Tell me a example of how much shy you are and i give you a answer
>>
>>17700964
Cetaphil and Baciderm, and Thin, very white people look rich not atracctive
>>
>>17700122
How do I get a good jawline?
>>
>>17700972
It takes a super comfortable situation for me to approach a girl. After a few times I'm alright talking but take a while to open up.
>>
>>17700848
1. When a person look good and have 0 sense of fashion, he din't win anything, everything was by his genes like have parents rich and be stupid

2. I don't go out with people by their looks for example would you let your mom alone in house because she is ugly? NO, its your mom, its the person and the acts what matter, but thats me, there are model like nick bateman that like only take pictures with others models or rich people that only like rich people, so its just my opinion every person is diferent

3. a guy in college was in a wellchair and i hear he fuck one girl in a bathroom in a pool party he is a lawyer right now too, be like the actor of game of thrones tyrion, read about it, when you accept it you would not notice
>>
>>17700122

>Ask a 10/10

L O L
>>
>>17700978
-operation (if you are rich)
-good genes
- use this i use:
try to bite with not food, put yours molars on presion with the other molars, yous jaw will stretch a lite and return to his position well you stop it, use this everybad as a exercise and by time your body will take thw information that you need to bite more strong "food" and will increse the muscles in the jaw, like a bicep or a tricep when you exercise.

I don't know if i explain good the last one, but sorry for bad english
>>
File: afsdfds.gif (1MB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
afsdfds.gif
1MB, 350x263px
>>17700831
>10/10
Not with dem caterpillar brows and honker nose lol.
>>
Why should I concern myself with females? What is the purpose of life? Why should I concentrate on getting money instead of living my life richly in spirit? What colognes do you recommend?
>>
>>17700989
Not that bad, try speaking a lot with people and threat women and mens the same you can make confidence, and don't think of girls like they are a diferents specie, my sister is very gross if you know her.

And for the thin virgin girl, go to the crunch, girls there love a humble atracctive men, and their virginity wait for marry a man that they would love for the rest of their lives, you choose what would you like.

If you aren't into religius things in college are girls that their fathers don't let go out, only to study, talking you can find her, dont belive in most of the things in 4chan
>>
>>17701031
Its operated too, i fall when i was a kid and my nose get bigger and bigger, when i had the money i would do a nose jod and start modeling
>>
>>17701051
There is one girl who fits the second one. If I could just work up the nerve to talk to her.(only know her through family)
>>
>>17701059
What would you do if you woke up from a coma and were actually Asian?
>>
>>17701048
>Why should I concern myself with females?
You need to live alone for 6 years, in your nature you would find a partner to fuck and love

>What is the purpose of life?
You made your purpose in your life, do whatever you find with no hurt the purpose of anybody else
Life has no purpose for anybody else, it just exist (maybe a reason to belive in God), do you remenber before you born? No right; because if you die it maybe will turn to be like before you born: nothing. Thats why life is a gift because there is nothing else better, so my advice is: live and do what make you happy

>Why should I concentrate on getting money instead of living my life richly in spirit?
Thats a decission not a question, money is just a standard of good living in our society you can be happy in whatever you want, money is just a root to have this happiness to most people

>What colognes do you recommend?
with money: Tom Ford
without: Anything that smell good, Paco Rabanne drop some panties
>>
File: 1476148979122.png (67KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476148979122.png
67KB, 228x228px
>>17701078
Then he really would be a 10/10 kek.
>aznmasterrace
>>
>>17701070
Dude she is a human too, never start wih a "hi" thats cold, break the ice, don't think like "i'm going to salute her with my right hand" NO be you don't hide it, go with something simple "and how you go on college?" the conversation will start naturally and never interupt her and HEAR WHAT THE FUCK SHE SAID, then you go "a girl in my class punch a teacher for the note" you undestand? be natural then interest will show up and you don't need to talk thinking, there is no "amkward silence" you get a amkward silence when you are with your parents? no because you act naturally, get it?
>>
>>17700862
>>17700878
>>17700917
>>17700951
>>17700977
>>17701051

>atracctive
If you teach me how to get bitches I can teach you how to spell.
>>
>>17701150
I guess, but how am I supposed to approach a girl who's with her friends or family. I feel like it will be awkward no matter what.
>>
>>17701000
Thanks man
>>
>>17701078
see my dick to see how fuck i am
>>
>>17700882
Respect.
>>
File: a4jK8gy_700b.jpg (55KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
a4jK8gy_700b.jpg
55KB, 700x600px
>>17701152
>>
>>17701051
This guy is a fucking beast
His english is so bad it's amusing.
I respect you man
>>
>>17701184
Be friend to one of his friends (especially women), "she is cute right?" not telling your full intentions, his friend would eventually tell her and this friend would help you
>>
>>17701216
thanks, im learning, also don't do anything for girl, do it for you but with intentions in getting the girl, so if you don't have the girl, you have it for you, example: i have tattoos for me but with intentions on getting girls
>>
>>17700122
>>17700862
>10/10
>if women only care in looks they would stay for lifetime with me
Is this a joke?
Some sort of oblivious comedy?
>>
>>17701228
It's not. stfu he's a fucking beast
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>17701211
>>
>>17701249
Thanks bro
>>
>>17701228
I'm the OP, let me explain it, brad pitt alredy divorce with angelina jolie right?, well brad is the most beautiful actor in the history of hollywood, but brad was a douche with her and use a lot of weed, angelina say years ago that she was unhappy with him, angelina don't like this and break with him.
They don't last lifetime because the personality of brad, do you get it now?
>>
Tips for texting? I don't like texting need to get better at it
>>
>>17700122
Fuck you, that is not my question.

Alright: fuck you
>>
>>17701274
Dude im the OP and i'm bad texting too i prefer long calls, i think calling or talking in person you can express more emotions or be more funny, but texting you need emojis and it sound like a audiobook for her, there is no passion.

One tip i know: "see this video" "look this image" send videos and images to mantain her entertainent and talk about the image or the video, if the video its about a guy shooting in the head: "my uncle one time had a gun while he was eating a when he pick the gun shoot by hitself and hurt one of my cousins" entertain her, if you are good to be around women want to be around you even if you don't have money
>>
>>17701286
Why the hate? I din't do anything to you
>>
>>17701116
Do elaborate on the six years.
>>
Also to everybody, learn to dance, those who dance easy get laid, women think that dance is related to sex so if you have skills women will think you are good sex, if you din't women will think the other way
>>
>>17701202
I have many questions. What do you think of horses? How many limes can you hold? What happens when you die?
>>
>>17701226
What is the purpose of love? Why should I seek it out?
>>
>>17701268
Share with me all of your wisdom. What do you think will happen in the next ten years? What makes a man a man? How does one cope with intense stress? Do you like toast?
>>
>>17701371
I been living 6 years alone and even if i go every weekend to the club, when i come to my house i fell lonely as fuck, not like when i was with my parents, (the first years alone were fun), when you are in a relathionship this didn't happen, when you come for work there is your partner serving food shit like that, sometimes when i'm alone i say random things like there is people in my house wtf.

Your nature tell you to comunicate to other people, like Cast Away with Tom Hanks and Wilson, he need to talk, he know that was a ball but he need to talk by nature

You will undestand when you live it
>>
>>17701376
>What do you think of horses?
i don't like horses

> How many limes can you hold?
two i had two hands

>What happens when you die?
you die

Dude, i ain't a god you know?
>>
>>17701384
>What is the purpose of love?
>Why should I seek it out?
To be happy and get laid, both are the same too, the world is full of dicks but pussy wound the world
>>
>>17701431
*round
>>
>>17701396
>What do you think will happen in the next ten years?
nothing

>What makes a man a man?
the d

>How does one cope with intense stress?
dunno

>Do you like toast?
yes
>>
>>17701413
I am enjoying this thoroughly. Donyou think we'll ever reach beyond our solar system? What would you do with your own starship? Do you think television is a bad influence?
>>
OP legit question here, maybe one of the sort you want to respond to.

My nature is that of a passive and maybe somewhat submissive man. I'm under no means effeminate, but I'm definitely not dominant or strong. I'm somewhat unconfident, but this stems mostly from a lack of self acceptance.

What do you think about my personality and dating? Do you know if there are girls out there who will actually like the sort of person that I am?
>>
>>17701444
Thank you for your answers, by the by. I love asking questions.
>>
>>17701453
>Donyou think we'll ever reach beyond our solar system?
I think....

>What would you do with your own starship?
Fly

>Do you think television is a bad influence?
Only Fox

Lets stop it there
>>
>>17701474
Will do! You've made a stranger on the internet have a much better evening.
>>
File: 1439054498913.gif (3MB, 272x204px) Image search: [Google]
1439054498913.gif
3MB, 272x204px
What's the best way to approach a woman in a bar when she's with a group of (mostly female) friends?
I've been going out to a bar and I've basically overcome my anxiety issues so its time to get to talking to new grills.
>>
>>17701467
Yes there are womens that like to control men, i don't know about sex into it, also don't know how to find this kind of womens they are naturally older than you or taller
>>
>>17701487
>Yes there are womens that like to control men
Hm, isn't "control" too strong of a word? I mean, I don't want a control freak either - just someone I could probably perceive as "stronger" while she can be okay with me being the weaker of both.

>they are naturally older than you or taller
Huh. Explains my attraction to that sort of women.
>>
>>17701486
>What's the best way to approach a woman in a bar when she's with a group of (mostly female) friends?
Dude don't do it, when womens are in group their bitch level go up, and in a bar it will be hard.

>If you are alone

When a girl is alone in a bar is two things: she is a whore and want you to pay for the drinks and fuck later usually the same bar employ her and you need to pay for the sex after too

or she is alone so it's a win, go for it it's the best scenario

>better go in a group for another group

To approach in group in a bar, go in group too, if you and your friends are 4 and the girls are 4 too, go in groups a invite them for a drink or to dance and everybody is with friends so the confidence will level up, and they are girls so 4 mans will look agressive
>>
>>17701496
you want a indepent women then, go 25+, any girl that love you work then
>>
>>17701515
Alright that's what I thought.
So where is a good place to hit up conversations with new girls?
I usually go biking on saturday/sunday evenings alone, but I feel like approaching someone like that would be creepy. Maybe at the college library?
What do you recommend, master of the woms?
>>
>>17701525
I'm 27, and I don't know, will such an independent woman mind or care my way of being??

Do you know anything about this sort of women, in your experience?
>>
>>17701532
Go to learn anything

In the gym womens always need help for lift heavy thing

In dance class everybody talk after class

A park can be creepy, but if you had a dog women will go for the dog and ask the name of the dog and if you can easily talk to them that would be good

Any hobbie that need interaction with other people

college is perfect

in your work

in your neighborhood, but i never know somebody married with his neighboors, but i hear cheat stories

in a hotel, woman are on vacations they wanna fuck, wanna know the city, wanna hang out

the list go on but everything is into you and your confidence
>>
OP. I brokr up with my girl im trying to get her back we still talk any advice i mean it been a while since the break up i was her first bf. I dont know what shes thinking its confusing it seem like we want to be together but not admiting to it.
>>
>>17701536
In that age women are very solitary, they are mostly with his family and closer friends or mostly married, and those who aren't married are way more lonely
You will be a hero for her i think, but you need to be ambitious showing her a future and things like that
>>
File: 1459641700946.gif (45KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1459641700946.gif
45KB, 100x100px
>>17701551
I think I might start going to some sort of dance class to try to get over my dancing awkwardness, thats the only thing I can't seem to beat because I feel really awkward because I'm taller than everyone.
Any style in particular is any good?
>>
>>17701554
you two are just lonely and can't find any other partner, thats what i see

my advice: ask her for the true and her feelings and say your feelings too, you don't wanna something fake, she was you girlfriend so you know how is she, ask in a good moment too
>>
>>17701565
Thank you for your words. I do have enough ambition, and I do feel like my life is headed somewhere even if slowly so. But you can be certain I have a good bunch going on with me.

Again OP thank you, that's also encouraging.
>>
>>17701566
Salsa, womens are in good shape there, i hear they are the best sex
But the class is dificult but i think they teach you everything to make a you a professional
>>
>>17701576yhanks anon, we both are really stubborn. We've know each other since grade school ive had flings and other gf bve forw i actully dated her ive had some emareing moment to try to win hery back i didnt beg but. Booze disent help in this situation. Is anything that u can really do
>>
How can you tell if a girl that makes eye contact with you at the bar isn't turning away in disgust?
>>
>>17701665
you look again if she look again, if she is into you she would pass near to you or far away from where you are, usually when she is into you she look back to you to tell you by his look that she like you, if she not look back again she don't want anything
>>
>>17701691
So basically, I bide me time and keep looking again and again, correct? Maybe throw in a smile too?
>>
>>17701696
a smile work too
>>
>>17701211
OK, let's check that shit
>1. Check (twice per day)
>2. Check
>3. Check
>4. Check
>5. Crap (The only way I can think of to fight laziness to exercise would be to buy my own equipment so I can just lift in the morning before my shower)
>6. Check (I completely stopped and that doesn't make me feel happy. Work and family have that effect)
>7. Crap
>8. Check
>9. Check
>10. Meh.

7.5/10. I think I'm this when it comes to beauty. Well, time to read more.
>>
>>17700122
>girl gives off a kind of positive body language when you ask her for her number
>she doesn't give it to you

what does it mean?
>>
>>17701787
Maybe she wants to be chased

Or

She's not into as you thought
>>
fucking lmao dude if you're a 10 then im a 30
>>
>>17700811
that's not how i've ever used the attractiveness chart, I go by the school grading method. a 5/10 is an F in my book, and from my experience most people are somewhere between a 6 or a 7
>>
>>17700862
okay this might be true but it doesn't change anything

>looks are for attraction
>personality makes them stay

you need to attract them first in order to get them to stay with your awesome personality
>>
>>17701129
>asian boy 10/10

literally has never happened senpai

azn grills on the other hand.... well lets just say theres a reason they don't go for asian guys
>>
Thinking she's into you tonight but doesn't wanna hear from you tomorrow? Just a thought.
>>
Work out routine?
>>
>>17700122
Who's the ugly guy in that picture?
>>
>>17702548
post your face, we rate you
>>
>>17700122
Is this seriously supposed to be a 10/10?
This is a 6 to me
>>
>>17703123
It is just a no go for me. I like white guys.
>>
>>17702595
to attract some women you need confidence, do it like you are finding a job, put your curriculum in various places you would like to work until they call you for a job, to girls this is the same your curriculum its your personality they will see if you fit in the job, and there are people with better curriculums (a car, good llooking) but you need to keep finding, (dude have a girl is not hard as it seen here) i you din't put the curriculum, you will never had the jod
>>
>>17702600
Thats a win, if you ask me
>>
>>17703133
this type of brown people, are white, it's just the sun and tan
>>
>>17700122
How does lying on the Internet makes you feel?
Scribling on 2 out of 3 faces doesn't make you the third.
>>
>>17703153
>153▶
No they are middle eastern
>>
my mom is a fucking cunt and i may need to destroy her then anon hero. should i leave her body in absolute ruin to the point where life isnt livable or should i just give her an easy death
>>
>>17703227
why not, not killing her?
>>
>>17700122
You look like me if I could grow a beard, fuck I'm hot
>>
File: 1476485375364.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1476485375364.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>17700122
You're honestly a bro dude, great job.
>>
>>17703702
Dude you make my day, thanks too
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.