[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl look me a lot in class >she has a boyfriend >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: yes,very,average.jpg (44KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
yes,very,average.jpg
44KB, 500x700px
>girl look me a lot in class
>she has a boyfriend
>she look like the girl in the pic
>she is into me (she do whatever to touch me, talk me, ask me for whatever, and laugh)
>i'm into her, she is fun and we work togheter very good, our personalities matches

here is the thing, i don't wanna hurt the boyfriend because it alredy happen to me, 4 years ago my ex let me for another guy but she was a whore with a 10/10 face and 3/10 personality.

my questions are:

>how not to hurt the boyfriend

>"if she do the same to the boyfriend them she will do it to you too" i don't belive in this, my ex let me because she was a whore all the time, she was with me because my looks and she find a guy with a car and status,
i think this depent on the woman is she is weak...or you are boring, ugly, poor "because you dont work" she will left you, but if you are funny, handsome or rich she will stay,

there is no scince here is just common sense, the thing is: i think she is boring of her boyfriend not because she is a whore just because the boyfriend don't go out or don't take her to the movies or things like that

>how the fuck could i ask her for go out when she has a boyfriend "hey could you let you boyfriend and go for a coffe?"
>>
>>17700041

>how do i do this without hurting the boyfriend

you don't. there is no magical solution where the boyfriend says 'yes, this is not bad!'

>how the fuck could i ask her for go out when she has a boyfriend

you don't. she is not interested in dating on the side. best case scenario she'd have sex on the side, but she isn't going to just secretly have a second relationship or give up her bf for you.

most girls have a 'back up'. you are there, at best, for if she decides to break up with her bf.
>>
>>17700047

>you don't. there is no magical solution where the boyfriend says 'yes, this is not bad!'
You are right

>she is not interested in dating on the side
>most girls have a 'back up'
>you are there, at best, for if she decides to break up with her bf

Dude you think very bad of most woman, i was cheated and even i know that most of the girls are very lonely and want to stay with the same boyfriend and think in marriege and kids all the time. I think you only look the ones that look very good and turn on to be whores, you need to look they like normal persons
for example: you are a 10/10 women and David Gandy try to take you to a date and after that had sex with you it's the same that Gisele Bündchen ask you for a date and had sex after: you would not say no, and some womans say no because to some ones looks don't matter and it's the personality
>>
>>17700079

that's a lot to extrapolate from one post anon.

I made a generalization sure, but your own words betray your own intents.

etiher way, im gay so no, i dont see all women as whores due to any experiences with them. i just know that girls will flirt with a guy without 'crossing the line' cuz they like to have a back up. its a cultural meme.
>>
>>17700041
OP, your sweet. I like u.
>>
>>17700041
>she is into me (she do whatever to touch me, talk me, ask me for whatever, and laugh)
>4 years ago my ex

Nice fiction OP, could you at least choose a consistent timeline, or be less delusional? girl in pic looks 12.
>>
>>17700041
>i don't wanna hurt the boyfriend
so don't go after the girl
/thread.
>>
>>17700099
I'm bisexual so i like you too, but i don't like apaches
>>
>>17700116
I was finding i picture that look like her in real life, she is 19, im 24 btw
Also: who the fuck lie asking for a advice? it's like lying to your doctor, you are only lying to yourself, maybe in /b/ and another one people lie but here people don't have nothing to lose, nobody know i was cheated thats the reason i post this here: nobody know, nobody will know about it, only my ex
>>
>>17700124
Ok, i wait to them to end their relathionship
>>
>>17700097
Sorry anon
>>
>>17700139
>who the fuck lie asking for a advice
Many people, not the "asking for advice" part i.e. "here's what happened what should I do" part, this part:
It doesn't really serve any purpose other than to make yourself feel good.
This formula has been used so much It's like a daily thread now. But then again I'm not here to ruin your fantasy, so I'm not gonna return to this thread...
>>
File: ehh.jpg (282KB, 2520x2640px) Image search: [Google]
ehh.jpg
282KB, 2520x2640px
been in that exact situation OP
I didn't do anything about it because I'm not a degenerate and didn't want to tear apart a happy relationship.

jk that's actually the reason why I'm a bitter virgin. and that happened twice with the only two crushes I've ever had. but now that I look back, I'm kinda glad I stayed away from them bitches. I guess there's no way to win.
>>
>>17700041
>>how not to hurt the boyfriend
I used to really worry about this. I'd find out a girl had a boyfriend and immediately back off. I was foolish and gave up a chance with probably the greatest girl I ever met.

You should chat her up. If she likes you better, leave it to her to drop the boyfriend.
>>
>>17700041
If she wants to be with you, she will ditch her boyfriend. Just keep playing it smooth but make sure she subtly knows that you're into her otherwise she may not make the leap.
>>
>>17700041
I love your english, I respect you. But listen to this fuck boi. I had the same situation EXCEPT the girl that was into me was loyal. You can tell by the way she looked at me, she was thinking of all kinds of ways her and I could be on top of each other. You're lucky you have a chance and you're WASTING IT BY GIVING A FUCK ABOUT HURTING HER BOYFRIEND YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT WORRY ABOUT NO ONE BUT YOURSELF BEFORE I FUCK YOUR MOTHER. Are we clear. Don't spend another moment thinking about her boyfriend. If you want her. Take her.
>>
>>17700041
>girl looks at me a lot in class

That means almost nothing in my experience, no matter what I keep hearing about signs of attraction and body language. Don't look too much into it or you're setting yourself up to get burned.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.