/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend just failed her driver's test for the 3rd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: jasontaylor_16.jpg (84KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
jasontaylor_16.jpg
84KB, 980x551px
My girlfriend just failed her driver's test for the 3rd time today. She's 21 years old. How should I be feeling?
>>
>expecting a girl to drive well

You sound young anon.
>>
>>17699884

Why should you be feeling anything? It's her problem. Just listen if she needs to vent.
>>
>>17699884
>How should I be feeling?
My wife pased her test on the fifth attempt. When she came home from the failiures I'd outwardly be supportive - "Don't worry sweet, that examiner was an asshole anyway. We'll get you through one way or another, just you wait and see". Inwardly I'd be thinking "for fuck's sake, that's another £1,000 I'll have to shell out on more lessons and another test that she'll probably screw up anyway", but of course if you intend for your wife to keep on being your wife rather than her becoming the person you pay alimoney to, there are some things that you just have to keep to yourself.
>>
I passed on my 4th try.
>>
i passed on my 2nd but i sucked of the examiner
>>
>>17699922

why waste all that money on private lessons when you could've just taught her yourself? or is this a british thing
>>
>>17699884
Disappointment and doubt.

I had to break up with my retard girlfriend after realizing our entire life was basically going to include me as her wrangler the entire time.
>>
>>17699987
Most people seem to pay for lessons here for some reason. It's why I've avoided learning yet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.