[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so I really want another baby but my husband isn't to keen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: photo 1 (13).jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
photo 1 (13).jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
so I really want another baby but my husband isn't to keen on the idea. how do I get him to come around or should I just try to get pregnant?
>>
>>17699848
stop being selfish. my friends life is ruined because his wife convinced him to have a kid.
>>
Do you want your partner to feel overwhelmed with the relationship and search for an escape?
Because that's how you get your partner to feel overwhelmed relationship and search for a way out.
>>
>>17699848
Do it. Kids are used to being raised in divorced households these days
>>
>>17699856
your friend is not me or my husband and has nothing to do with my family tho. we already have kids. two, one that's his from a previous relationship and then one together. I take care of both of them 24/7 don't ask for help and also provide financially. I think I have the right to want another child if I feel like.
>>
>>17699848
Just try to get pregnant, he doesn't need to be the father.
>>
>>17699861
so I should just give up my wishes. I love being a mother it's the thing that makes me happiest in life. I love my kids and take good care of them.
>>17699862
I don't think he would device me for getting pregnant. I do everything for him I don't think he'd want to leave me.
>>
>>17699872
>I don't think he would device me for getting pregnant. I do everything for him I don't think he'd want to leave me.
t. future single mom
>>
>>17699867
Lol.

Also, tried asking why? Is it money? Not enough space? Too soon for the third?
>>
>>17699872
You can do whatever you want but maybe you should think about breaking up.

Because the way it looks either he will be unhappy or you will be unhappy, if you don't get fulfillment out of what he can give you and you want more just split and look for someone who can.

Have you been telling him about it or was it just ''I want another baby' and him just giving you a short no? Maybe you can try to make him understand, if you two don't want the same out of life then staying together can only end up bad.
>>
>>17699864
And he has the right to refuse to have another child. You need 2 to dance tango.

>>17699872
Maybe he won't device you, maybe he will. I agree with this guy >>17699877. Talk it over, don't be selfish. Why do you want another child and why he doesn't? Taking rushed decisions alone will certainly make you lose your swimmers donor.
>>
>>17699877
well if he really decided to leave our family because of us having another child then he wasn't the man I thought he was and I would not want to be with someone like that.
>>17699883
he thinks his oldest daughter is annoying as can be and is kind of over kids. she is a hand full but really not all kids are the same and I dont ask him for help he's never even had to change a diaper. I'd be willing to do everything if we had another one
>>
>>17699864
this is bait isnt it?
>>
>>17699864
>my husband's daughter
This isn't as poetic as my wife's son though.
>>
>>17699909
?
>>17699905
no it isn't
>>
>>17699917
why do you want another child? get a hobby or something if you're bored.
>>
>>17699917
Are you ok with other girls fulfilling your husband's sexual needs? If yes you can bring this up to negotiate getting another child. I'm sure your husband will agree.
>>
>>17699924
im not bord. I want another baby to hold and cuddle and love, to watch grow and learn. I love my children and being a mother. I'd have like 6 kids if my husband would let my but i will settle for just one more. I would regret it for the rest of my life if I never got to feel a baby kicking inside my belly again. my kids are my life.
>>
>>17699934
he's not really that sexual of a guy. I have a higher sex drive then him. back when we were first dating he messed around with other girls some but he hasn't wanted to in years.
>>
I want kids and my then gf didn't, so I break up with her. I just said we want different things in life whereas she thought I'd be a bitch and change my mind for her. She has this phobia of something growing inside of her, not wanting to be a mom really it was just her not believing she would be a good one and the ability to be one.

When she told her mom she didn't want kids, a little spark in her moms eyes diminished because she wanted grand kids.

A little time after I end it she comes back saying she's talked to her friends that had kids, her mom, and "they said it really isn't that bad, they'll make you happy" but I just felt she would only change her mind for me. If that was the case then she might end up resenting them later.

Back from that tangent, I'd appreciate a woman like you who wanted another kid, being that it's financially feasible and current living conditions would allow..rooms, space to grow and such

This guy you're with should be wanting to teach his skills to his kids. Shooting, outdoors, training animals and how to care for them. Even helping mom around the house. I have friends who are pretty useless outside of their 9-5. I mean, they'll recite their fantasy football draft list from the heart but couldn't change a tire let alone a lightbulb. Then they get jealous when their wives casually ask me to teach their kids how to do stuff
>>
>>17699993
>When she told her mom she didn't want kids, a little spark in her moms eyes diminished because she wanted grand kids
Wow, her mom is a really shitty selfish person.
>>
>>17700003

grow up. the entire purpose of existence is procreation, it's only natural she wants to see her genetic line continue.
>>
Should probably have a kid with a different, preferably black male.
>>
>>17700006
Grow up? The mature thing would be to respect someone's decisions. Nice appeal to nature btw, just because it's natural doesn't mean it's right. You really think shooting your DNA into something is "the entire purpose of existence"? What a sad waste of sentience.
>>
>>17700007
Joke on you my husband is black.
>>
>>17699897
God this relationship sounds insufferable. Why do you want a useless husband to father your children in the first place
>>
Poke holes in the condoms you use. Act like it was an accident.
>>
>>17699993
i thought since he already had a kid that it was a non issue. I don't think I'd have married him if I'd known how much he disliked parenting. he's not involved at all which sucks but o well it's not that bad taking care of the kids on my own, well worth it to have them. he's not one for outdoor stuff. he likes guns but there's no way my kids are old enough to learn to shout yet lol. I like teaching them things tho. I wish he loved being a dad the way I love being a mom. :c
>>
>>17700026
no he's not lmao. I'm not into black guys. I like my kids to look like me
>>17700042
well I didn't know things would be exactly like this and I can't just go finding someone new. not many men want to raise another guys kid, also I'd loss all rights to my step daughter if we separated
>>
>>17699864
You don't have a right to anything. Tricking your husband into having another kid by any of the various methods I'm sure you've already considered (coercion, sabotaging contraception, etc.) is a really shitty thing to do. Marriage is about communication and coming to mutual agreements, not deciding things by yourself and stringing them along -- that's borderline abuse.

Moreover, like others have said, that's going to push him away. Have you considered why he doesn't want another kid? There's plenty of valid reasons for not wanting one, let alone having a third. You're either going to push him to depression, cheating, or divorce. It's a great way to break up the family, and with the positive bias towards women in family court, he'll just be paying for the kids since you'll likely retain custody of them, but based on everything you've said in the thread so far, I'm sure you don't care.
>>
>>17700051
:g
>>
>>17700048
we don't use those
>>17700065
wow abuse lmao, I'm the most submissive girl I know. i don't believe in child support and would never try to get any, also he doesn't work I pay for his college so I'm not making him pay for shit. I provide for HIS other child! the only way I'd thought of trying to get pregnant was not by tricking him. I was just going to beg him to cum in me when were having sex. that's not tricking him he knows how babies are made. and what a crazy excuse, so it's on for a man to cheat or leave his family if he doesn't feel like he wants his kids. wtf that sounds like they guy is being a shitbag braking up the family not the girl.
>>
Kids get exponentially more stressful to deal with after 1. It's a little less stressful if your child is like 4 or 5 and more or less take care of basics for itself but it's still a ton of work. If he doesn't want to have another child wait until he gets a little older. Make sure that he stays employed or desperately trying (shit happens) because if he gets lazy getting him to take responsibility as a fatherly role model in the future is going to be VERY difficult for him.
That also means reminding him to act like a father now in case he isn't.

Once he gets into the flow of being in a marriage and being a father he may come around.

Oh yeah and make sure you're being a good wife and mother, I mean you probably are, but a marriage is a partnership so in case you've been slacking off he might feel like he has too much on his plate. Just sayin'
>>
Give him time, bring it up again in a few months and discuss how you both feel about the topic
>>
>>17699864

You have the "right" to want another child, but having another child is a mutual AGREEMENT of both parties.

I have the "right" to fuck Miss Universe, but does that mean I will? Of course not.
>>
>>17700026
Hook up with an Asian man.
>>
>>17700144
we have kids they are not that hard, people just act like it is. Dame with pregnancy it was not bad at all. and no he doesn't have to much on his plate I handle everything and he is just focusing on school right now also it's not getting him to take on any role, he was a father before we started dating
>>17700221
not really most babies happen unintentionally actually. but i get your point I'm not going to trick him. and no you wanting to fuck someone is not the same as the purpose you have from raising a child.
>>
>>17700264

The only thing you can do is try to talk to him. If you try and force him to conceive a child, it won't end out well for anyone.

Children are not completely stupid, they can tell when a father resents them or neglects them, which will most likely happen if you keep pushing this subject on him and do something insane such as take his used condom after he done and shove it up your snatch. All you can do is let him think on the matter.

Who knows what will happen in the future. A year from now, he may think "you know, I really want another child because *insert thing here* happened and it made me feel *emotions* Just let time pass you crazy bat, and you might get what you want.
>>
>>17700273
you literally didn't read any of my replies. even with no IDs it's not that hard to follow. I already said we don't even use condoms.
don't know why I bothered coming here. modt of you are young and dumb and think a child is a hobby. bunch of little boys that think no man should have to ever take care of a kid. your opinions are not valid on my issue it was a waist of time to ask.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.