[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>flirt with a girl online I meet in a game > she seems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1476031278761.jpg (101KB, 771x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476031278761.jpg
101KB, 771x960px
>flirt with a girl online I meet in a game
> she seems cute and most importantly chill, we share a lot of hobbies
> sends me her contact info
> really cute irl, close by

>tells me she's been trans for six years

Normally I like just straight up girls, but this has me scratching my head. I think everything is alright with me besides her having a dick, which I don't particularly care about besides the fact that I like pussy and dont know how much I can enjoy another dick.

What should I do?
>>
>>17699612
she might be post OP meaning she has a vagina
>>
>>17699637
she MIGHT, and I figured that, but as cool as she is (she told me about the trans thing almost instantly because she didn't want to mislead me) I don't know how to ask about that
>>
>>17699645
you ask her straight up, she seems decent enough to tell you before you try to hook up, if she thinks there is a chance between the both of you then i dobut she will have problems with a few questions
>>
I-is it bad that im not gay but the idea of being with a cute trans is hot?
>>
>>17699666
yeah that sounds about right

thoughts about what I should do if she has a dick? mentally I don't really care but I almost feel like it's "wrong" that I don't. not that I'd be mad at her, just that I wouldn't want to fuck
>>
File: 1476487313791.jpg (73KB, 511x559px) Image search: [Google]
1476487313791.jpg
73KB, 511x559px
>>17699681
fuck off dipshit I've never been attracted to a dick in my life that's what the problem is here

not like I'm going to start liking penis
>>
>>17699681
as long as you dont suck her dick you are ok senpai

>>17699685
entirely up to you desu, we arnt the ones in the relationship, you could always try anal or something and take it from there
>>
I don't really see a problem here. You don't have to fuck if your in a relationship...Then again I'm asexual so don't take my word for it
>>
>>17699713
you're right, but I love fucking people I like so I'll miss that aspect of it
>>
>>17699689
You're literally a homosexual oyf you don't like feminine penises
>>
Put it in the butt.

But nah seriously just let it go how it goes, if she's as awesome as you think then you'll be able to talk to her about it surely?
>>
Reminds me of my time in Thailand.
Take my advice.
It's better to get the questions out of the way now before you find out the hard answers in the bedroom.
>>
>>17699612
Why not give it a try. Maybe she is super awesome. Then in the end it wont matter if she has a dick or not. Why not explore this possibility, fuck what the norm is. Besides you get a chance to maybe experience something few ppl experience. Why give a fuck if she ia cool?
>>
File: omochikaeri.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
omochikaeri.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>17699760
>reminds me of my time in Thailand

Tell us more, kind anon.
>>
>>17700118
Dude fucked a tranny he thought was a girl.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.