[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is an embarrassing question but it's been bothering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1460111618547.png (339KB, 811x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460111618547.png
339KB, 811x720px
This is an embarrassing question but it's been bothering me for a while and I don't know where else to ask.

About 80% of the time I go to the bathroom I feel like I have to wipe dozens of times before the toilet paper comes out clean. I usually have to flush a couple times as I'm doing it just so the toilet doesn't get filled with too much paper. The other 20% it's nice and easy and I can just do it one or two times and be done. But usually this cycle just starts all over again. What am I doing wrong? I feel like I'm wasting way too much paper but it's not like I can just skip wiping, especially since it starts to itch.
>>
Diet maybe? Eating fiber helps with this sort of thing. Or you just have a shitty ass, lmao
>>
>>17699452
It could be that. I just kind of eat whatever. Anything in particular that I should stay away from?
>>
>>17699440
You should get a bidet
Get one of those cheap spray ones

Anyway
What do you usually eat? Maybe some days you get too much or too little of something or actually end up eating things you can't digest well
>>
>>17699455
Greasy, unhealthy foods generally. Celery helps keep your poop from being too messy as well.
>>
Eat more fiber, as already mentioned. Veggies are good fiber, healthy, and you're probably not eating enough of them anyway.

Also, get some flushible wet wipes. I use regular tp, then finish off with one or two wet wipes, and I become so much cleaner than if I just use tp alone.
>>
>>17699495
Don't use wet wipes you faggot, they cost millions and millions of dollars to remove from our sewer systems since theyre not biodegradable. And for what, a slightly cleaner butt?
>>
>>17699505
A much cleaner butt in fact, you smelly assed faggot.
>>
>>17699510
How are you wiping if your ass is still dirty after wiping? Are you so incompetent that you can't figure out how to properly wipe?

Well anon. You may not have a high enough opinion of yourself to think you can properly wipe your ass, but I believe in you. I believe that you can, one day, believe it or not, learn to wipe the crusty shit from your dirty asshole.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.