[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When is it time to stop pursuing a girl? I don't know if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (48KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 288x339px
When is it time to stop pursuing a girl? I don't know if she's playing hard to get or isn't interested in a relationship. I don't want to burn my bridges by asking her out when I'm unsure.
>>
Yeah I gave up on that shit ages ago, I think I finally got the hint and stopped harassing girls for something more
>>
>>17699151

How are you even pursuing her, if you haven't even asked her out?
>>
>>17699154
What do you mean?
>>17699157
Sometimes she gets really flirty and playful, or stares at me constantly and lots of eye contact. But then later it seems like she purposely ignores me. I fon't know her end game so I just give up on trying, then she comes back. She's always been around though.
>>
>>17699151
Asking her out and getting rejected would suck, but at least you wouldn't be left with those "what if" thoughts that can last a long time

just do it, the worst thing that can happen is your suspicions will be confirmed

not that girls ever say yes when asked out
>>
A solid yes or no to the question, "do you want to go out?"

Keep asking until you have a solid answer. Until then its all interpretation.
>>
>>17699174
That's called sexual harassment
>>
>>17699170
>>17699174
I guess so, I drive myself crazy thinking about stuff like that. I'll wait for some event after new years to do it, it's a formal party thing that'd work perfectly. If I lose her then she wasn't all that interested anyway.
>>
>>17699167
I mean you can use up all your resources searching for a girl but it can be very heart breaking to do so
>>
>>17699192
I know that feel, it's like self harm, I need to stop. But I've never even touched a girl's hand yet I'm told I'm attractive.
>>
Bumpo
>>
If you are strongly attracted to her, then she most likely isn't interested in you at all.
>>
>>17699184
Asking someone out is sexual harassment?
>>17699185
Suggestion: Waiting never works.
>>17699198
Attraction is different from being comfortable enough for physical contact.
>>
>>17699304
Yes it is. You can get fired for that
>>
>>17699326
Ah, repeatedly yes, but not the first time.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.