[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys. Im transitioning. I wont go to far into detail but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hey guys. Im transitioning. I wont go to far into detail but I need to find out how to get grey or black market hormones. To help shave off some of that masculinity.

I need doses of estragen and some noncypro androgen blocker. (Cypro is not cleared in america.)

>pic unrelated
>>
Horrible idea and you should go through the proper channels under doctor supervision.

Casual use of offmarket hormones is a major factor in dissatisfaction with the transition process and major complications.
>>
>>17699087

Are you stupid or what? Go to a doctor and get assigned the proper hormones. If you eat whatever at whatever dosages, you'll forever fuck up your health and possibly the rest of your life.
>>
Yeah well when youre in the military things get a little more complicated. I need a backup plan.
>>
>>17699124
then you are even more retarded than we originally thought

ignoring that fact that you are going to be doing this without any supervision, you think you can hide something as huge as hormone therapy

people will notice very easily, if you want to do something as bad as fucking up your body because you think you have an invisible cunt in your soul, at least do it properly
>>
>>17699191
Oh its not hidden. They know. They cant do anything about it. Theres no kaws against it and the ucmj doesnt prevent it retard. I need a backup plan in case these retards decide i need to wait 5 years before theyll let me transition under supervision.
>>
>>17699201
>They cant do anything about it

> in case these retards decide i need to wait 5 years before theyll let me transition under supervision.

so they can do something about it, also yeah if they find out you are buying drugs illegally they will do something about that aswell you fucking mong

your backup plan is either
1: leave the military
2: risk getting discharged, arrested, fucked up because you arnt supervised
>>
>>17699211
Um ok so dont tell me you know more about this. Cause buying hormones overseas is not illegal. Its grey market. Nice try. Give me the link or gtfo. I know well more about the ucmj than you do. These drugs are not illegal to buy, only questionable.
>>
>>17699211
Oh and to top that off the navy is likely saying no to all transitions unless youve been in for a set period of 5 years. Do you k ow what that means? Most transitions will be failures. 80 percent of transitions started after 25 are unsatisfactory. I wont let that happen. Give me my backup and stop arguing. Or gtfo faggot.
>>
>>17699217
> These drugs are not illegal to buy, only questionable.

>unsupervised substance abuse in the military is apparently ok

yeah im sure you have this all figured out, im sure that it wont affect your health and im sure that everyone will be a-ok with it

you might want to get some common sense before you turn that dick inside out, god knows you dont have any right now

>>17699221
> Do you know what that means?

that the navy doesnt want to coddle people with mental disorders

>Give me my backup and stop arguing, Or gtfo faggot.

I gave it you before

also
>wants to fuck up his body to look like a chick
>calls me faggot

kek
>>
>>17699225
Ok first off no transgender in their right mind would get srs you retard. Its an open wound ew.

Second of all its not substance abuse. The navy does not consider these drugs illegal since you can buy them freely online. I just need a trusted source. Give me the site or get out. You arent helping.

>coddling
Its not about that. Its about money. The navy is gonna start pouring out failed transgenders like kaitlyn jenner. We have people whove been in ten years trying to transition. Disgusting hons.

>seriously you think you know what you are talking about but you dont
>>
>>17699232
>no transgender in their right mind

they dont exist sweetheart, thats why its a mental disability

>The navy does not consider these drugs illegal since you can buy them freely online.

if you could buy them freely online you wouldnt be asking here, also this is ignoring that fact that if they deny you the right to transition under supervision and then you go against that you will probably be kicked out

>Its not about that. Its about money.

no doubt thats part of it but no way is that the only reason, i doubt its even the main reason
>>
This has to be bait nobody can be this retarded
>>
>>17699112
Statistically speaking the rest of his life isn't a very long time.
>>
>>17699476
yeah if this guy is real he is probably going to kill himself in like 5 years once he has fucked up the hormones or alternatively realized that it doesn't actually change the fact that he is a guy forever and its impossible to fundamentally change that.
>>
File: 1475801994623.png (109KB, 285x305px) Image search: [Google]
1475801994623.png
109KB, 285x305px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.