[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean when someone's trying as hard as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: xdd.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
xdd.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
What does it mean when someone's trying as hard as possible to rude to you? There's this girl that ignores me, keeps telling me to piss off whenever I ask her anything and she doesn't talk to me at all, but she's completely different when around other people. Before you ask, no, I never insulted or hit her or did any of these kind of things, I've been treating her politely. Why do I deserve this?
>>
Hate her back. That's the best way to get her to fuck you.
>>
>>17699082
Do this. Or just call her out on it. If it bothers you, make it clear it's not cool. Make her feel like the fucking asshat here because it seems she is one
>>
>>17699082
I don't want her to just fuck me. I'm not a virgin, I've had sex before a few times. I just want to settle down with a girl that I actually like, but she's making it incredibly hard for some reason. I helped her out plenty of times when she was stuck on her studies, I treated her good, so what gives? Why am I being treated like complete shit by her? I just want a girlfriend, not a cheap fuck.
>>
Why would you want a girl that doesn't act right? Tell her to straighten up or leave
>>
>>17699105
Well she wasn't always like this. At first she seemed to really enjoy my company, we laughed together, we talked etc. but now her attitude changed completely. All I did was just ask her if we could be serious in a relationship, that's when she just changed completely. I know I could just look for another chick, but this is the chick I really like, the others just aren't really my type. She still comes around and talks to me, interacts with me etc. but she tries to be as rude as possible. I feel she's doing it on purpose, I'm pretty sure, but I just wanna know why. I'm not good at understanding women.
>>
>A
She wants to fuck/date you and tries to get your attention.

>B
You're an annoying faggot and she hates you.

>C
You're a decent guy who never did anything wrong, but she still hates you.

>D
Your observation is incorrect and she doesn't act any different towards you.

Either play along, or ignore, or call her out on it.
>>
why are you around her? do you work together or have classes together or something?

>I never insulted her
maybe you did, but didn't realise it? or maybe she took something you said out of context or misunderstood you, and thought you were being insulting. or maybe she was molested by her big brother and you look exactly like him or something. who knows?

there's not much you can do OP. no, you don't deserve it, but even if you were to inform her and everybody else in your life of what you do and don't deserve, that doesn't mean you'll get it. I suppose you can tell her that you think she's rude and ask her why she's so disrespectful. but other than that, that's all you can do.

>>17699113
I don't mean this in a mean why, but why are you asking us and not her?
>>
>>17699078

Are you sure you haven't accidentally insulted her or anything? Some people flip shit over the weirdest things. Just ask her at some point what's her problem with you.
>>
>>17699115
>A
How would I act then? pls help

>B
Idk, she doesn't give that vibe. If she truly thought that, I think she would've switched classes or complained to the teacher about me but she didn't

>C
Why?

>D
No I'm pretty sure she's doing it on purpose. She outright ignores me 90% of the time even when I have important things to say, she only treats me well when the teachers are around so she doesn't get called out for it. Even my classmates realised she's treating me like shit.

>>17699116
Yeah I work with her so I'm with her everyday. One time I pushed her but it was really on accident, I didn't mean it and I even apologised for it. I didn't think she'd keep a grudge over something like this for such a long period though. I did try to ask her but all she did was ignore me so I kinda gave up and came here to ask for help. She either ignores me or just tells me to piss off and raises her voice on me, so I just leave her alone cause I don't really know what to do.
>>
>>17699113
She's frustrated cause you said you wanna be serious, give it some time
>>
>>17699096
Isn't a gf someone who you enjoy hanging with and not just fucking? If you don't like this girl don't try and be with her, or just sleep with her and then not fuck with her anymore.

Wait do you even want to fuck this girl?
>>
>>17699155
Well I wanna be with her in bed yes, but that's not the point. I want a gf, someone I can settle down with for quite some time. Ive fucked chicks before and had short term relationships, it was simpler then, we just fucked casually and left. I don't want to just have sex with her, I want more than that.
>>
>>17699166
If that's what you want with her, find a way to tell her in a way that she can't misinterpret. Best would moment is when you choose to say it, cuz once its said, you can let the relationship grow or dwindle instead of stagnate.
>>
>>17699182
I mean, I went up to her and told her that I love her and want her to be my gf. What more could I say?
>>
>>17699203
Well if she's not with you now, most likely she just doesn't want to be with you cuz you can't be more clear then that.
>>
>>17699209
Why does she insist on working with me then? She could've left and switched classes but she didn't. She also tries as much as possible to find opportunities to be rude to me, even denying help from me and hurting herself in the process. This isn't normal, if she truly refused me she wouldn't be like this. Ive been rejected by chicks before and they don't start acting like this just because we broke up.
>>
>>17699220
There must be something else going on in the relationship. Its clear she's angry with you, find out why.
>>
>>17699220
just ignore her you moron. leave her alone.
>>
Just ignore her, don't be stupid pls
>>
>>17699233
I already do. She finds ways to try to start shit between us. Besides, I dontvwant it to end like this.

>>17699231
So far, aside from that one accidental push I did nothing. I even helped out her brother a couple of times and she thanked me for it.
>>
>>17699220
Are you a really bad troll, or just autistic as fuck? She doesn't like you, at all and is trying everything she can to make that abundantly clear. Leave her alone, you fucking creepy faggot.
>>
>>17699078
Why don't you try talking to her one on one and explaining why that attitude towards you?
>>
>>17699240
Jesus. I get shes trying to be bad to me on purpose, but why the fuck is she trying so hard? She could've easily left, its not that hard. Why does she wanna be around me the whole time? Something's not right.
>>
>>17699239
If you feel these might be what's making her mad, talk with her about it. Confrontation ain't fun, but necessary. Ask her directly why she's been treating you the way she has been. Confirm or deny your suspicions instead of overthinking them.
>>
>>17699250
Why should she have to leave? If it's a place of work or study, do you really think she's going to derail her entire life just because you're a faggot? What's wrong with you? You're not that important, faggot.
>>
>>17699264
Shes not derailing anything. In our place we got classes, if you're uncomfortable working with someone or whatever you can easily switch classes and work with another group. It doesn't affect her negatively in any way. Plus she was way nicer before I told her I love her, her attitude shift is recent.
>>
>>17699277
You don't seem to understand. Why should she go out of her way to avoid you? She's not the problem, you are. She's doing everything short of what you're suggesting, and she has her reasoning for that. Also, it's obvious she reacted to you foolish/premature declaration of love. You obviously made her feel uncomfortable to the point in which for all intents and purposes, she now hates you. Leave her alone.

You'd know if she was willing to talk. She's not, faggot.

LEAVE. HER. ALONE.

FAGGOT.
>>
>>17699277
Dropping the L bomb either brings a relationship to new heights, or extinguishes it.

>>17699287
How is he the problem?
>>
>>17699300
Well, he's only the problem because he overstepped his boundaries. Now he's just a nuisance to her. Basically, he fucked that relationship up and there isn't anything he can do except make it worse at this point, by his own doing. That isn't her fault. She has the right to be offended by something he did/said, didn't do/didn't say. That's her prerogative. She's not the one actively seeking him out to fuck with him. She's only responding to him.

If she went out of her way to seek him out just to fuck with him, then she would be the problem. But that's not what's happening. OP keeps trying to "fix" the relationship, and she's not going for it. It's time to leave it alone and accept the loss.

Or at the very least be constructive and directly ask exactly why she is being this way instead of asking a bunch of fucking strangers that know nothing about either the situation or this girl. If he wants to know why she is acting this way, he needs to ask HER. And go from there.
>>
>>17699287
Dude you're dense as hell. I'm not even doing anything to her, shes the one who goes out of her way to insult me and berated me and I'm at fault? I'm 99% sure its a femanon behind this post. Why should I be forced to leave classes for her? I'm not her fucking dog.I also tried to ask her what's her issue but she doesn't respond. She mostly just wants to drag the whole situation for as long as possible.
>>
>>17699321
Isn't saying you can't fix a relationship shooting yourself in the foot? You can always try to improve a relationship, unless there is nothing but negative feedback and the person is constantly saying they hate you.

You make it sound like seeking out sex is a problem.

Last point we agree.

>>17699362
If she didn't want to talk to you, don't talk back. She either doesn't want the confrontation, or just wants to end communication.
>>
>>17699377
Then at least tell me no and act normal? Why is she.bring rude? She coyldve ended it by just saying no, but all she does is be rude as fuck to me. She told me she'll think about it, after that it went downhill.
>>
>>17699362
You're the dense motherfucker. No one said you have to leave your class either. Stay, just leave her alone. By your own admission you said she's told you to "fuck off." Now, the likelihood of her coming up to you just to tell you to fuck off, is pretty slim. It's more likely you're trying to interact with her, albeit "nicely," and she doesn't want anything to do with you. But you don't get it, you dumb motherfucker, do you?

If she is honestly coming up to you, out of nowhere, just to tell you to fuck off, then that's her being a psycho, but then again you want to be with her, right? You want to be with a psycho who spews venom at you, unprovoked? Bullshit, no one would, unless you're really as retarded as you seem.

No, that's not it. You're bothering her and just can't take no for an answer. Creeps like you are the fucking worst. Not only did she skip the friendzone entirely, because whatever you did called for such extreme measures in her mind, but even in her extreme treatment, YOU STILL WON'T TAKE THE HINT. Holy shit dude, what's wrong with you? Seriously?

You said you tried to address it, but she blew you off. GUESS WHAT? That's it. Leave her alone. God damn it, leave her alone. Avoid her. Ignore her. Act as if she's not there. Stop being a fucking creep who cannot take no for an answer.
>>
>>17699387
If you are still concerned about someone being rude to you, don't. The only solution is to start ignoring or or only acting from a professional standpoint in the interactions i.e. What do you need? Ok here you go, anything else?

If that sounds too cold, then I would still suggest the ugly confrontation method.
>>
>>17699377
Nah, seeking out sex is perfectly normal. So is being rejected though. Sometimes that rejection won't make any sense to you whatsoever. The best you can do is try to understand, but if that person can't be bothered, you're sort of fucked. It seems like that's exactly what's happening with OP. He mentions he's tried, and she wants nothing to do with any of it. He needs to let go of this one.
>>
>>17699394
Look, I don't know what else to say to you, I already told you, I don't go out of my way to be with her. We're a group, so being together is pretty much mandatory, but I still keep my distance from her. She however insists to bring her attitude into class, when I act completely normal with her and try as much as possible to not make her uncomfortable. You clearly didn't read my posts properly.

>>17699395
It's pathetic I know, but I'm too scared that maybe confronting her about it too early may change her mind. I mean she said she'll think about it and smiled, she told me she'll tell me in a couple of months. I haven't opened up the subject with her since then.
>>
>>17699395
This guy gets it. You cannot force anyone to be nice to you, regardless of how "unfair" you think it might be. If she doesn't like you - that's okay! She doesn't HAVE to like you. The best you can do is just have as little interaction with her as possible, since it's all negative, according to you.

Hey, maybe if you blow her off for a while, she might reconsider!

JUST LEAVE HER ALONE.
>>
>>17699406
>We're a group
Ohhhhhhhhh

Waiting makes it worse. It's unpleasant, but necessary if you are more concerned with keeping a good group relationship or the relationship with her.

Never cared for what others thought so I've never had a group, but that's my suggestion.
>>
>>17699410
That's what my classmates told me, but would it help if I left her alone? I mean how would her feelings develop towards me if she had zero interaction with me? If leaving her alone would make her reconsider I can switch classes, but I think that might make her feel bad so I dunno.

>>17699411
Ok I'll try to ask her about it. She'll probably just ignore me like she always does but worth a try I guess.
>>
>>17699406
Dude, if that's the case, there isn't anything you can do. She doesn't like you. She's the only one that can change her behavior, even if you're totally cool to her. Just accept it. Stop being a faggot, lol.

No, but seriously, you may be totally right - nice, respectful, etc. - but you cannot force people to reciprocate. If she has a bad attitude, just do your best to ignore it.

The best you could have done was talk to her about it, but she's not biting. Be indifferent to her, and she might get tired of her bullshit. If she doesn't just accept it, and ignore it.

Life isn't fair sometimes. Not everything is going to make sense 100% of the time. Just accept it.
>>
Dude, I don't know how to say this without sounding rude, but get a clue. She doesn't like you and is trying to push you away from her. Leave her the fuck alone.

This has happened to me a couple times though, so let me tell you how you can salvage it in the future, because this time is probably beyond fucked. First of all, if you get along good at firsf but she senses that you're coming on too stong, she may start to get mean and nasty to you to try to push you away. The trick is not to react to it. Just back off and ignore her more, but still act friendly with her when you interact. Act like her petty shit doesn'f bother you in the slightest. Laugh and talk with other people around her where she can see and hear you. Even better if she sees other girls flirting with you. She'll drop that mean shit right quick and beg for your attention again.

God I used to be so autistic with girls like you. It's all a manipulation game. One you learn to play, it's almost comically easy.
>>
>>17699420
No, don't switch classes in an attempt to manipulate her actions. Come on - come on. If she's being negative to completely benign interaction, just keep it to a minimum. You trying so hard to smooth things over might annoy her further, actually. Be curt and matter-of-fact. Show her that her negative bullshit doesn't get to you. That might give her incentive to knock it off. It isn't guaranteed though. Like I said, sometimes people just fucking hate you for no good reason. That's life. Fuck her? Not literally though! LOL
>>
>>17699425
Ha, this autist gets it.

See faggot, OP - like that.
>>
>>17699137
What do you mean you accidentally pushed her??
>>
You don't deserve it, but the reason its happening is probably because you're either ugly or short or both.

Women do that to men and don't even realize that they're doing it.

You can't grow taller, but you can at least improve your appearance. Exercise, dress well, don't drink, don't smoke, etc...

If you're short, be sure to keep your mouth shut and only speak the bare minimum amount. Women prefer that short men stay quiet.

You basically have to measure up to what their opinion is about the type of person you SHOULD be. She's judging from outward appearances and that unfortunately is life and there's nothing you're ever going to be able to do about that. Its the way things are; it is what it is.
>>
>>17699425
I still talk and flirt with other girls, go out often but she's still putting up the whole act. Either she's being stubborn or she's trying to tell me something but I don't know.
>>
>>17699436
Problem:
Lack of communication

Solution:
- Converse about issue
>>
>>17699432
I once slipped while I was trying to give her a bunch of papers and pushed her really hard. It hurt her but I apologised to her afterwards.

>>17699435
I already do this.

>>17699427
I still want her to actually agree though. If I didn't care about her completely, I would've just ignored her and moved on but I kinda like her.
>>
>>17699446
She pushes me away every time we talk in class. Trying to get her to come out with me at a place so we can talk is also pretty difficult. I asked her to come with me and a bunch of friends a couple of times and she refused every time. I can't fix lack of communication when she's trying her best not to even talk.
>>
>>17699461
Give her space.
Avoid talking to her except where you need to respond in a group.
You both sound like autists desu. Most people aren't that rude to other people even if you did demand she be in a relationship with you .
>>
>>17699461
Because she obviously doesn't like you, you mong. Obviously you got annoyed when she didn't say "I love you" back (which FYI Adults don't say before you're even a couple anyway) and you pushed her.
You're also making shit up like 'oh she must still like me b-because she hasn't fled to another class in fear yet..' to justify your continued harassment. Most pathetic thing though is you using the word 'chick' exclusively to refer to women to presumably come across as a macho man despite being a complete bitch.
>>
>>17699078
Maybe someone spread a rumor about you to her
>>
>>17699488
Are you just trying to be annoying on purpose? I'm not harassing her, it's the complete opposite, she's harassing me and I can get her in trouble if I actually gave a shit enough to complain about her to the teachers, but I'm not looking to get her into trouble. Everyone agrees it's not me who's the issue, it's her. I just get used to calling women as chicks, it's not that I'm using it as a derogatory term, it's just what I'm used to calling them. You're either some radical feminist or some really bitchy cunt because I already told you like a gazillion times I've done nothing to her.
>>
>>17699504
>teachers
How old are you?
>>
>>17699520
>>
>>17699504
>I've done nothing to her
Except push her over and ignore her angrily pleading with you to leave her alone.

I think the use of the word 'chick' goes deeper than that based on your use of physical force with this girl and your accusation that I must be a feminist to dare think you're the one at fault here, when you clearly are.
>>
>>17699504
Also I'm not just trying to be annoying, I'm trying to hit you with reality because you really sound like you need a slap.
>>
>>17699526
>>17699534
It was an accident. I'm also giving her total freedom to do what she wants, it's not like I'm angrily forcing her to be with me. Christ, you have some deep seated issues.
>>
>>17699541
Yeah sure m8, I'm the one with issues. That's the reason why I'm in love with a girl who hates me and thinks there's still a chance it could work.. oh wait..
>>
>>17699575
Abandon thread, mate. You valliantly tried to help this guy. It's a lost cause.
>>
>>17699575
I like her so what? She was good and okay with it before I told her I wanna get serious. Fuck off mate.
>>
>>17699622
So what do you honestly think her answer was you to saying to love her? Was it 'yes, I reciprocate' or "No, I don't"?

Obviously the second, and you trying to 'help' her in class or 'having' to talk to her because you're in the same class isn't going to change the fact that she rejected you. Get over it you punk cunt before you 'accidentally' push her again.
>>
I saw your mum sucking a dead dog's donger the other day. It's true.
>>
>>17699661
If you're not gonna help then fuck off, for real dude. I just slipped, it's not my fault that I somehow slipped over and accidentally fell on her by mistake? She neither told me a yes or a no, she told she'd think about it and she still doesn't give me a clear answer whenever I ask her about it. All I wanna know is how can one person contain so much faggotry, holy shit.
>>
>>17699728
>All I wanna know is how can one person contain so much faggotry, holy shit
God knows, did your parents beat you or something?

And m8, it's quite obviously a no. So don't 'somehow' fall on top of her again you massive pervert.
>>
>>17699741
Right. Guess this shithole isn't good for anything except memes nowadays.
>>
>>17699748
No, you're just that beyond help here if you seriously cannot see anything wrong with yourself.

Explain your situation to a therapist, do yourself a favour.
>>
>>17699748
Ha, you're a major faggot. Leave her alone, for fucks sake.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (14KB, 166x212px)
disgusting.jpg
14KB, 166x212px
>>17699748
Jesus Christ, why do so many autists come to /adv/ only to cry when everyone doesn't wank them off and give them the advice only they want to hear?

You're in fucking denial, you dumb cunt. You have 0 chance with this chick. You already fucked it up with your desperate clinginess. Women can smell neediness from a mile away. What in the fuck are you even doing? Give it up, grow the fuck up and move on.
>>
>>17699728
>anon offers genuine, good advice
>"If you're not gonna help then fuck off, for real dude WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Just do everyone a favour and neck yourself.
>>
>>17699983
I don't care about not getting the advice I wanted to hear, that's not the reason why I'm here. I have a problem with mentally retarded faggots such as yourself who can't even bring themselves to actually read my posts properly, when I explained it like 10 times that she's the one who keeps clinging onto me and tries to be as rude as possible. This site is filled with permavirgins anyway, I was an idiot for expecting any actual serious advice from people who never even touched a woman before.
>>
>>17700157
Do everyone around you, including her, a favor and kill yourself. You're too autistic to function.
>>
>>17700157
>hey anons, why is this girl such a thundercunt to me? she keeps pushing me away!
>wait what, she doesn't like me? that's ludicrous you permavirgin retards, read my posts!!! i said she's clinging onto me, not pushing me away!!!!!!
Maybe you should read your own posts, you fucking clingy ass moron.
>>
File: u suck.jpg (62KB, 517x393px)
u suck.jpg
62KB, 517x393px
Holy fuck, if this thread is any indication as to how you behave in real life, then I'm not surprised this girl hates you. How can an absolute autist like you even survive on a day to day basis?
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.