[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I find a woman that actually wants to feed and clothe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Where do I find a woman that actually wants to feed and clothe my children full-time?
>>
How many children do you have and how old are they? You could maybe hire a nanny.
>>
>>17699085
26 and unmarried, just wondering where to find women like this.
>>
>>17699103
Why didn't you say so in the first place? If you are looking for a housewife, try the church. Though at your age they will mostly be married already.
>>
>>17699067
Where do barrens hang out?
>>
>>17699178
What's that
>>
>>17699067
Church?
>>
>>17699110
Not OP, but 27 here and I've been wanting a wife and stuff too. How does one find out where churches are located or which ones are the least crazy?
>>
>>17699596
>How does one find out where churches are located or which ones are the least crazy?

If you want a church wife, it's usually pretty important to them that you are a church man.

Sounds like you aren't.

You need to fix yourself before any woman worth her salt will agree to hitch her future to your wagon.

Asking which church you should start going to is a great question.

I recommend something conservatively evangelical - like the Evangelical Free Church of America.

t. religious married man with religious stay at home mom
>>
>feed and clothe my children full-time?

Hire a fucking nanny.

Alternatively you could try having children with a woman. I've found that quite a lot better, and they're a lot more willing to care for them.
>>
>>17699485
Women who can't have their own kids.
>>
>>17699110
I'm an atheist and I'm a house wife. not all of us are Bible beating church mice.
>>
>>17699596
>or which ones are the least crazy

Just move on OP.
>>
>>17699835
Ah I see.
Lolcow probably, those "women" aren't meant to reproduce.
>>
In a third world village where traditional female roles are well established.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.