[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Went to meet an old high school acquaintance for coffee. We talked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1475191846527.jpg (205KB, 1439x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1475191846527.jpg
205KB, 1439x1374px
Went to meet an old high school acquaintance for coffee. We talked for hours and I felt like we really hit it off. There were moments of silence or awkwardness but we're both introverted so it was to be expected. I screwed up a little bit at the end but I asked her to see her again during the week. She replied that she would be interested but at the same thing wanted to know what my intentions were because she doesn't want it to be awkward or embarrassing. What did she mean by this? Does she sees me as a friend, is she not ready for a relationship, is she not attracted to me? FUCK I FUCKED UP RIGHT?
>>
She wants to know what your intentions are. Stop reading into it too much.
Just be honest, if she says shes not interested in a relationship point of view then bad luck.
>>
>>17699066
she made a couple sexuals comments and talked negatively about her ex. Maybe she might just be looking for hook ups? If I say I'm looking for like a relationship would I close the door for fwb, how does that work?
>>
>>17699075
Look dude. Don't let your giddiness get crazy. Just have fun with her. The way you do this is you steer the conversation.you don't have to blatantly say 'anyway wanna fuck or get married????' just lead to conversations and make your intentions somewhat clear. Do you like her? Do you just want to be her friend? You have a say in this to you know
>>
I was thinking I could say something like: Can I reverse the question back to you? I forgot to ask what you're looking for at the moment, knowing you seem to have gotten off a relationship recently.
>>
>>17699146

No, don't do that. She asked you, you answer. If you just bounce it back, you'll seen like a pussy who can't even answer a simple question before knowing what answer is expected. Have a spine, just answer her.
>>
>>17699146
Just be like 'hey I forgot to ask when you asked me, what are you looking for again since you told me about xyz'

I'd suggest hanging out again. Do something light and fun. Maybe it will lead to going to one of yalls places. Maybe make it clear you're single and looking for a GF
>>
>>17699146
No just say you don't know dude, play it off like bitches play it off! say something along the lines of "I'm not really sure, I just wanted to meet new people, and you are a lot of fun!"

Then she will be like fuck fuck fuck does he like me or does he just want to be friends and be freaking out like you are
>>
>>17699153
welp, I'm gonna say I'm looking for a relationship and then she'll probably say she's not looking for anything serious right now. Why bother even meeting up and giving me her number? Fuck she was a real rare gem I cannot cuck myself again.
>>
>>17699146
Don't be obvious but you can leave little hints. If you straight up say you want a relationship she will know that she has you "in the bag" and immediately could lose interest even if she likes you now.
You have to play hard to get and make her work for it.
>>
>>17699160
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>17699162
>>17699162
>>17699162
>>17699162
>>17699162
NIGGA YOU GONE KEK YA SELF LISTEN TO ME>>17699159
>>17699159
>>17699159
JUST HAVE FUN AND SEE WHERE IT GOES DONT
>>
>>17699160
I hope to god you didn't send that text message motherfucker
>>
alright guys, I like your advice so far. I'm gonna rry to mix some of your ideas together, I'm thinking of going: "I don't know, I was just meeting new people and you seem really fun. I forgot tonask you since you mentioned your ex a lot, what are you looking for at the moment?
>>
>>17699169
Don't use the words "I don't know" makes you seem uncertain. be more certain> Just cut that piece out.
"I was just meeting new people and you seem really fun. I forgot tonask you since you mentioned your ex a lot, what are you looking for at the moment?"
>>
>>17699173
nice, I like that and chill guys, I won't send her anything before quadruple checking.
>>
>>17699173
ya do this and she will be like "oooo" and be on ya dick sonny boy. Basically act like you want to be friends with her but tease her and make sexual comments and compliment her (NOT TOO OBVIOUS LIGHTHEARTED SHIT, if she gets wierded out and you fuck up just say "IM KIDDING AND LAUGH IT OFF") like you want to date her. She will get super confused and flustered and it will just happen naturally.
>>
>>17699176
basically she can't know you want her, as soon as she knows you "Like her" she wins and she could keep you on the side while she looks for a chad.
Just play it cool and make her think she is working you into liking her, basically what you are trying to do but from her point of view.
>>
>>17699187
yeah I've got a feeling she'll tryna hook up with Chad if I show my cards right away. She mentioned she liked going out but didn't want to be alone with her friend and her friend's bf. However, last time I met with a girl I saw her twice and then showed my cards and she said she just sees me as a friend.
>>
>>17699180
That sounds a lil bit cruel. It would make her think that he doesn't want anything serious with her, so she's gonna lose any interest and begin to treat him like a friend. Not the most brilliant idea, desu.
>>
>>17699234
NO see thats what happens if you play hard to get TOO hard. You gotta keep the spark and show an appropriate amount of interest without giving up all your cards as OP stated.
Human beings a governed by instincts and psychology. You don't want what you already have. You want the chase and to earn things. Both guys and girls are governed by that shit so when you pop your ulti too early you don't get the dps you need to kill the boss.
>>
>>17699262
Sorry im a bit drunk so I hope this shit makes sense
>>
>>17699064
>>>17699234
>Both guys and girls are governed by that shit so when you pop your ulti too early you don't get the dps you need to kill the boss.
now you speakin my language bruh
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.