[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I meet this girl online. Turns out there is a pretty big age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I meet this girl online. Turns out there is a pretty big age gap I have kinda fallen for her and I think she feels the same. In terms of ages everything is legal so I don't really have to worry about that. I am 21 and I guess what I am wondering is what is an appropriate age gap before things get questionable. I know that love is love but in all reality too much of an age gap can cause a lot of stress on a relationship.
>>
It's less about age and more about stage. For example, if she's a high schooler about to finish but doesn't know what she wants to do and is incapable of holding down a job, and you're a loser basement dweller who has no ambition and has been a NEET since you finished high school, then you're at the same stage and can be drains on society together.
>>
I am with my GF since she was 14, by then I was 20, and everyone was judging us. Welp, time flew by, after 4 years we are still together, no matter what. It was really hard from the begining but it was definitely worth it.
>>
>>17698945
Come back when she's in her mid-20s and then I'll think that's something worth talking about
>>
>>17698933
Half your age plus seven years.

>17.5
>>
>>17698933
What site did you use?
>>
>>17699236
Is this some retarded pop culture meme? The inner scientist in me is inclined to neglect magic number bullshit because it's unfounded.
>>
>>17699247
*Tips fedora
>>
>>17699254
Y-you too!
>>
If they have more wrinkles then you, they're too old. If they have less pubic hair then you then they're too young.
>>
>>17699265

Jokes on you, my dick is clean shaven.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.