[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/, this is a bit of a long one so I'll greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: the true face of evil.png (476KB, 456x523px) Image search: [Google]
the true face of evil.png
476KB, 456x523px
Hey /adv/, this is a bit of a long one so I'll greentext it
>be me, 20
>living at home with mom, sister and sister's friend
>saving up to move out
>sister's friend (let's call her Jess), is the only child in the house at 17, but she's a gigantic thundercunt
>Jess is arrogant, disrespectful, and often takes no responsibility for her actions
>whenever I have a problem with her, I have to take it up myself
>mom isn't exactly a disciplinary type, sister won't help because it's her friend
>they always take her side in altercations even if it makes literally no sense
>e.g today Jess was talking to mom about a course or something she's doing at school
>won't stop swearing
>after she said "fucking" at least 4 times in one sentence, I said "Hey! Can you watch your language?"
>immediately met with "stop telling me what to do" / "freedom of speech" bullshit
>tell her it's about respect, neither me or mom appreciate it, stop
>mom agrees, "I don't like it either"
>Jess makes a bigger and bigger deal about it
>i keep trying to get across to her
>mom tells me to just shut up about it
>every time, I ask for discipline, I ask for some sort of ramification for her behavior
>every time, I get nothing
>I try to talk to them with my issues about Jess away from her, and they generally agree but just don't do or say anything
>even when it's something totally justifiable in getting upset with (like her giving something to my dog to chew up and then not cleaning it up) they don't back me up
>but even they complain about her all the time
>they still let her get away with this all this horseshit and it makes me want to scream
>i'll be here for a while longer, but Jess is making my home life very difficult, and she keeps getting worse

so, what the hell do I do?
>>
why does your sisters friend live with you and your family?
>>
>>17698623
Her mother kicked her out last year
>>
>>17698624
>Her mother kicked her out last year
well then tell her she either adapts a bit or she will eventually get kicked out again
>>
>>17698642
Doesn't sound like that's OPs choice. Sounds like OP should be one of the "not children" in the house and move out.
>>
>>17698642
I wish, the girls would never hear of it. I've even asked, but she supposedly has nowhere else to go
>>17698657
Like I mentioned in the OP, i'm currently trying to do that. I've been really busy with interstate/international stuff over the last few years since graduating so I haven't really been able to knuckle down and grind out the cash I need
>>
>>17698619
>"watch your language"
You sound like a tight ass. Honestly, I find your type annoy, telling people they can't say certain words even if children aren't around.
My advice: find an actual reason to dislike her or stop complaining.
>>
>>17698663

People who swear for no reason at all are even more annoying, also, she is in his house, she should play by his rules.

Said that, op is a castrated faggot, he is the only man in the house be has no authority at all, i would kick that bitch out of my house if was in his position, fucking man up dude.
>>
>>17698663
Fuck off cunt, worse than people who are morally uptight for no substantive reason are those who draw sweeping assumptions about a persons personality/mindset based on a single factor.

>>17698691
>i would kick that bitch out of my house if was in his position
if you were in OPs position you wouldn't be in the position to be making decisions as to who stays or goes though, would you faggot. try thinking with your brain
>>
>>17698663
I swear like a motherfucker, because I work around hard men out in rural areas. My mom's a big softie, she doesn't use that kind of language and so I don't use it around her. If this punk thinks she can talk that way to the woman that raised me, we will have words.
You sound like the kind of disrespectful little prick that making the world a shitter place by the month

>>17698691
Usually when making decisions about the household, it's a joint decision between me and her. But mom doesn't want to kick her out because she doesn't have anywhere to go, my sister doesn't want to kick her out because it's her best friend, and she doesn't want to go because she doesn't have anywhere to go. If I put my foot down and refused to let up until she was out the house, they'd both hate me and I'd be even worse than she is from their perspective.
That would make things even more difficult. Not a great idea.
>>
>>17698701

>if you were in OPs position you wouldn't be in the position to be making decisions as to who stays or goes though, would you faggot. try thinking with your brain.

i've been in op's position already dumbass(not with the cunt friend anyway), and sure i would kick the bitch out of the house, and you know why? because i was literally the only in the house with balls to do so, you and op are both emasculated faggots.
>>
>>17698719

>mom doesn't want to kick her out because she doesn't have anywhere to go, my sister doesn't want to kick her out because it's her best friend, and she doesn't want to go because she doesn't have anywhere to go. If I put my foot down and refused to let up until she was out the house, they'd both hate me and I'd be even worse than she is from their perspective.
That would make things even more difficult. Not a great idea.
>>
>>17698741

again, idgaf, this cunt is disrespecting your house, and you have no balls to do the right thing, i can presume you were raised by a single mom and never had a masculine figure in your life, that's why your mom and sister can't look up to you, i hope you never marry dude, seriously.
>>
so, your dad is not in the picture.

there is no one in the house capable of discipline or authority.

time to leave. try to save your sister on the way out.
>>
>>17698746
What is the right thing in this situation? Someone is being antagonistic and I have the ability to throw them out, but I choose not to for the sake of my relationship with my family. Also I'm not sure putting a 17 year old on the street is "the right thing".

And you're half right, Dad fucked off when I was 9, tried to come back in at 15 by sending me to a boarding school, and has been a constant, throbbing pain in my ass ever since. I've had other father figures, like boarding masters and bosses who take a real liking to me, but that's about it.

>>17698749
Again, I'm trying to leave. It's a time issue.
>>
>>17698771

> Also I'm not sure putting a 17 year old on the street is "the right thing".

Her mother did herself, i can presume this girl is not a good person, being at somebody else's place and having no respect for them will not make her grow up, she needs to take a hard a hit of life to start learning things.
>>
so basically
>I live in a house full of women
>I want to fuck my sister's friend
>She is very stern and won't submit when I yell at her
>How do I manipulate her into fucking me?

Is this right, OP?
>>
>>17698782
I really do agree, but I can't do it without support from the people I rely on. I need mom right now. I need my sister. I think we'd all be a lot happier with the household if she was out of here, but they're too morally stalwart to give her to boot but not strong-willed enough to get her to conform. If it were up to me, I'd be a hell of a lot harder on her, but I just make the other girls upset. Do you see the dynamics that I'm working within, now?

>>17698803
we had a little fling when i was 18, but she just ended up turning into her sister, who is another gigantic cunt
her mother is also a gigantic drug abusing cunt
>>
>>17698817
>we had a little fling when i was 18, but she just ended up turning into her sister, who is another gigantic cunt
Okay everyone, time to abort.
We've found the root of OP's issue.
OP hates her because she isn't fucking him anymore.
>>
>>17698838

She isn't not fucking him anymore because she realized that he is not a man, also OP should have mentioned this in FP, it would have saved a lot of replies.
>>
>>17698856
And he was fucking her when she was 15, then goes on to complain about how fucked up she is.
And then goes on to be a complete dick to her, not seeming to realize PERHAPS she has emotions after all (GASP) and is purposefully pissing off OP because he used her for the pussy.
Don't criticize the mess you helped make, dumbass. You made her extra fucked up by sticking it in her when she was 15.
>>
>>17698838
>>17698856
>>17698865
never said I fucked her
also she was 16
also she never told me she was 16

My anger with her stems from disrespect and arrogance, and you guys can say whatever you want to the contrary but that is fact.
>>
>>17698929
also the only solution i'm getting here are either leave or kick her out, both of which i've explained why i can't do. Your lack of ability to provide advice doesn't mean i'm the one creating the problem
>>
>>17698619
>17
>arrogant, disrespectful, and often takes no responsibility for her actions
Holy fucking shit, shocking.

You weaken your position about legitimate shit (dog story) with dumb bitching (language story) and you generally don't sound any older than her, so coming down with shit like "respect" is ridiculous when you don't give a reason why she should respect you, just as ridiculous as talk about "discipline" when you act like a kid yourself.

It sounds more that you want to have control over her behavior for no other reason than dick stroking. You're the adult in the situation, so fucking act like one.
>>
>>17698936
>also the only solution i'm getting here are either leave or kick her out, both of which i've explained why i can't do. Your lack of ability to provide advice doesn't mean i'm the one creating the problem

The third option is to be a big squishy pussy and put up with her shit until you move out.

What do you want us to tell you, get a newspaper and smack her on the nose with it every time she swears. It's an option but you can't train a cat. If you kick it out it'll end up in a shelter or the next sap on the list will take her.
>>
>>17698691
It's not OP's house, so he has no right to kick anyone out especially if they aren't doing anything actually wrong.
>>17698701
>drawing sweeping assumptions
I find doing that easy im this case, because OP, a grown manchild, is basically trying to rationalize kicking someone out of his mother's house because her language offends him.
>>17698705
Again, you have no say. If your mother really cared that much, she'd do something about it. The world isn't some
sub-Reddit where you can ban users for swearing and not being polically correct, so quit sperging out about it, because you sound like the biggest manchild right now.
>>
>>17698936
>lack of advice
You're not getting any other advice, because you're wromg in this situation, but you're too stubborn to see it.
>>
Did you try to fuck her and she rejected you?
Why do you care what language she uses? Are there any children under the age of 12 around? It doesn't really sound like you have any leverage here. You sound like a baby.
>>
>>17698619
Idk anon you kinda seem like the autistic guy who always bothers people for the smallest offences. But if what you're saying is true and she's not providing at all. Tell you mom that she needs to at least provide for the family by getting a job. If she doesn't want one then get the fuck out of the house
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.