[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see a girl in a class in college 2 times a week and i think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Eh3yRkj.jpg (47KB, 650x855px) Image search: [Google]
Eh3yRkj.jpg
47KB, 650x855px
I see a girl in a class in college 2 times a week and i think she is into me but she has a boyfriend.

She is cute and the boyfriend look friendly, look like a young happy keanu reeves he work in the college too and always wait her for class and in campus sometimes i see them talking and things like that.

But in class i sniff she look me, i call the teacher she look me, when i say something (whatever) she laugh, and his voice is very acute when she is near me. One time she wait outside of the classroom and when i start walking she start too beside me and ask me the hour (she had a wacth and his phone in his pocket).

I'm handsome with short full beard btw

I wanna know:
she is into me?

she love her partner?

she is only interested because my looks?

Or should i move on and let their be happy.
>>
sorry for bad english, i'm dumb
>>
Stay away from her. You can't decypher a woman with weak signs like that.

Even if she was into you, do you really want a girl that's gonna dump her (obviously loving & caring bf) for a guy she's have a class or two with? What do you think she's gonna do if she gets with you?

Let it slide. Talk to her friendly, but don't make a move. If she makes it obvious, then you can chose what you want to do. But don't forget what I just said. Thots always stay thots.
>>
>>17698496
if you love her, be patient. nothing's worse than intentionally killing their relationship to have your own. if they don't work out, ask. be nice. if they do work out, keep on going.
>>
>>17698514
Thanks anon what do you say it's true, but what do you think: if the boyfriend fail maintain that relationship? (he is boring or something like that)
>>
>>17698533
>>17698525

This guy is pretty legit too.

Don't act, be patient. If their couple is doomed to die, then you'll have your chance. Until then, wait and keep your eyes open, you never know when a hottie is gonna pop.
>>
>>17698525
I'm only interested not in love (i fail one time in the last one, don't love nobody since i was cheated), i liker her because she is cute and all but no love, i think im going to keep away from her to not killing their relationship like you say, that guy love her more i don't wanna hurt nobody like somebody do to me
>>
>>17698539
All is true anon, i see her tuesday and friday in a matter of law school, and the handsome part it's true too, ask me anything i'm open
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.