[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a problem basically my cousin came over today she is a female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1374633705079.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1374633705079.gif
2MB, 450x337px
Got a problem basically my cousin came over today she is a female and too me like a sister, we played video games pretty much all day with my other cousins which also showed up and before she left I gave her a hug and told her that I love her very much and she would take care of herself, now what's the problem you ask? the problem is that my nuts my nuts started to hurt after she left, did I just get blue balls from that? I don't desire her in any type of sexual matter nor have I ever thought sexually of her, is this normal on a man if he simply hangs out with someone they care for greatly or wtf?
>>
>>17698459
Yeah you aren't old enough to be on this website.
>>
>>17698459
definitely, save your soul while you still can. Break the computer and go climb trees...
>>
>>17698459
Uh.. I mean, that's uh. Not exactly normal. The only thing I can think of to explain this is that you actually are on some level attracted to her, or you just happened to be super horny on that day and she's a girl, so..

But yeah, uh. Not normal, man. Sorry.
>>
>>17698459
Pretty normal to love your cousin, heck shut was pretty normal and still is in other cultures until the globalist flu d out it would be to risky as it would allow men to acutely marry someone they can trust more than an outsider and have a nice happy family, so they decided to demonize such thing, but hey 2 men fucking each other in the ass and getting married is OK In this society just don't you dare like your cousin you sick man.
>>
>>17698469
lmao that's it right there.

Just blow your load on youjizz and it all gon' be fine OP.
>>
>>17698503

Well, I'd like to think two men liking each other and two cousins liking each other happen to be different things. Two men liking each other is just two men liking each other, whereas two cousins liking each other is a family member liking another family member.

What makes it okay in other societies yet so wrong here?
>>
>>17698469
This
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.