[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im broke. My housemate borrowed a lot portion of my scholarship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (215KB, 800x903px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
215KB, 800x903px
Im broke. My housemate borrowed a lot portion of my scholarship allowance last month to pay for the rent. He said still dont have money to pay me back, eventhough he buys weed and takeaways everyday. I sold my games for cash to buy food. I dont have money for bus fare to go to uni tommorow. When i told him that, he asked me to walk. It was quite far though, 30 minutes by bus. Does this enough for a little arguments or a fight.
>>
>>17698032

It's more than enough to collect on the debt.
So you have many options here you can explore.

Sell some of his things, and if he confronts you tell him straight up you weren't taking his shit any longer.
Or threaten collection by calling the landlord/police for his drug usage.
Don't pay your side of the bills/rent and tell him "its cool bro, i'll just take what you owe out of the bills."
>>
>>17698032
You housemate has no fucking place indulging in vices while he owes you. Confront him or do what >>17698045 says. At this point, he's fucking with your prosperity and you should view him as cancer.
>>
>>17698045
>>17698059
This and this. Really, you should have put your foot down long ago. He is no longer your friend. At this point, just do whatever you have to in order to get your money back and get a new roommate as soon as possible.

But
>My housemate borrowed a lot portion of my scholarship allowance last month to pay for the rent.
You should not have done this, for reasons that must seem all too obvious. Don't ever do anything like that again.
>>
>>17698032
Ya why are you even questioning any of this he's totally fucking you over collect collect collect.
>>
>>17698069
THIS
>>
>>17698045
I dont know, wouldnt that be too extreme?. He's still my friend though, with bad attitude.

>>17698069
Its hard to do that. Im currently in a foreign place where i cant really choose friends.
>>
>>17698113

If he's doing that, to you he may be your friend, but your not his friend. He's using you and you're letting him.
>>
>>17698113
Also me and him got many chain of friends. I know if i fuck this up, i will probably a loner. The others see him as decent guy, they never live with him.
>>
>>17698113
I'm not saying you have to murder him in his sleep or anything. I'm not even trying to tell you never to talk to him again, although personally I would recommend against it. You can quietly let this go if you want, once you get your money back.

But understand: he is not your friend. He has not treated you like a friend, therefore he isn't one. He's shown himself to be untrustworthy. Don't ever lend him money again, don't ever trust him with anything serious again.

Do WHATEVER YOU CAN (without doing anything illegal) to get your money back. Don't give him a chance to hedge and procrastinate. At this point it sounds like he's just planning on blowing you off indefinitely. You need to force the issue so he can't do that.

Look for a new roommate.
>>
Man your getting pushed into a corner and not even thinking about biting back. Your coming to a low point in your life because of this. Beat him up or tell him off. sell his shit. not yours. Take his weed. sell it. take his food. staaph getting walked over.
>>
Never let someone who owes you money procrastinate or you wont get your money back.
If you feel your friend groups splitting make sure you are in constant contact with them and they will push him away slowly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.