[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fully understand why mom and female friends expect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Don't fully understand why mom and female friends expect me to be mad at my husband all the time?

example
Had a tire problem that required a mechanic to come with an extraction wrench. I had to take a cab home at night since we were sans operable car. Next day, I dealt with the mechanic while husband was at work. Apparently this meant my husband "did nothing" and I should be pissed?? What the fuck? They're pissed I "let him" go to dinner with his work friends the night I took a cab. They went to dinner at 5 pm, I was at work till 1 am. I saw no reason to tell him he couldn't go?? But this is just one example of the sort of thing they get mad about, but I just...don't give a fuck.

What is this shit?

more recently: he lost the smart key to our car. I had to take a bus to my work where my key was, we went to the dealership and got another one. Im supposed to be livid he made a mistake I could totally have made???

I don't get it.
>>
File: 1465611114779.png (314KB, 486x455px) Image search: [Google]
1465611114779.png
314KB, 486x455px
What the fuck. No.

Why would you be mad at him over insignificant shit? No offence but your mother and female friends seem to be massive bitches. Who in the fuck goes full bananas over an accident/an honest mistake?
>>
>>17697770
It's feminism, probably.
You could try to rationalize it with them, or, just Fucking leave it alone because you clearly have a different mentality.

https://youtu.be/pBusquWbo9I
>>
A rational wife. Nice. You're doing nothing wrong.
Btw 1-10 how would you rate your physical appearance?
>>
File: 1475098807183.jpg (128KB, 1300x975px) Image search: [Google]
1475098807183.jpg
128KB, 1300x975px
>>17697770

>Don't fully understand why mom and female friends expect me to be mad at my husband all the time?

What I don't understand is why you feel the need to understand the ridiculousness of other people.

Aren't you a fully grown woman? Handle your business in your marriage and stop trying to "understand" other people's perspectives about it.
>>
>>17697770
Don't listen to these women, women are notorious for attempting to make other women feel like their perfectly normal relationship is flawed.
>>
File: 1475565453044.jpg (39KB, 711x620px) Image search: [Google]
1475565453044.jpg
39KB, 711x620px
>>17698179
>>
Live to please your husband, you married him and i assume he provides

Don't listen to women that try to get you to think negatively of him.
>>
>>17697770
Sounds like you have a good relationship and you're a good wife. Just ignore your friends & mom on this; with all respect, they sound kinda crazy.
>>
File: 06 - rc7jwxc.png (386KB, 898x720px) Image search: [Google]
06 - rc7jwxc.png
386KB, 898x720px
>>17698179
Jesus...
>>
File: MARRIAGE1.jpg (102KB, 826x890px) Image search: [Google]
MARRIAGE1.jpg
102KB, 826x890px
>>17697770
In western society misandry is practically institutionalized, and typical western women have serious issues with entitlement, narcissism, and lack of empathy; your friends think of your husband not as a human being, but as a resource to be used, and eventually discarded, even if they're not aware of it, and expect you to do the same.

Kudos to you for actually loving your husband and treating him well.

You mentioned your mom is part of this sociopathic chorus, by any chance, is your father dead inside? Is he even around?
>>
>>17698179
This.

>>17698192
This.

>>17698336
This.

>>17698199
And this. Honestly, your mom/friends are really out of line for bad mouthing your husband; it's not their place and all he's done is make some simple mistakes, it's not like he's cheating on you, unemployed, or abusive.

I swear, bitches have the most impossible standards these days, and people wonder why more and more men are just saying no to marriage/commitment.

>Next day, I dealt with the mechanic while husband was at work. Apparently this meant my husband "did nothing" and I should be pissed??
>husband was at work
>"did nothing"
Fuck. Me. Let me ask you this: why should you "be pissed?" How would that help? What is to be gained from giving your husband hell for an honest mistake?

OP, these harpies are envious and spiteful, disregard their opinions and continue being a good wife. If you're feeling especially saucy, tell them outright that you won't tolerate them badmouthing your husband anymore, and cut them out of your life until they do.
>>
Your mom and friends are petty bitches and you should rightfully ignore their stupidity.
>>
>>17697770
Well I would totally be mad at my bf so you made
Me realize what a B i can be sometimes.

Thanks for helping me see that.

On the other hand,
He is the type of guy that wouldnt want me to be alone with a mechanic.

I would never tell anyone else to be mad at their man though
>>
>>17697770
Don't ever stop being the chill person who isn't willing to sweat the small stuff. A trait like that can be a fucking huge reason why someone likes you.
>>
>>17698406
>He is the type of guy that wouldnt want me to be alone with a mechanic.
Why? Does he think you're a slut? Does he think you're stupid? Or does he believe the "all men are rapists" meme?
>>
>>17698363
>husband was at work
>"did nothing"

This is what stood out to be too, like what did they expect him to do, call off work? the place where he goes to do nothing apparently..

These women are toxic OP and like someone else pointed out, they obviously don't see him as a human being.

It's one thing to be annoyed for a bit at a situation as we all do, but there is no need to get livid with your husband for these examples.

These women in your life are just awful people, I'm sorry to say that since it includes your mother, but is completely irrational of them to be this way.
>>
>>17698406
Why would you be mad at him? please run me through this. You are living with the guy, he has an issue with his car that he uses to bring money back for the both of you, you aren't working that day but he has to go to work while you currently don't have to work till later on, what is wrong with you dealing with that issue while he is away, shouldn't you be more than happy to be willing to help?

Also why shouldn't he not go later on with his work friends, especially if you are at work?

Please help me understand because this makes no sense to me.
>>
>>17698443
you aren't working that morning, I meant
>>
>>17697770
Women aren't this reasonable. I call bullshit
>>
>>17699327
Had a rough day, anon?
>>
They are really stirring the pot aren't they?! Shit stirring. Trying to induce negativity into a relationship. Wtf.
>>
This is a kind of toxic backing you up that some types of people do to their friends. People are pretending that this is an exclusively feminine thing, but it's not exactly uncommon for guys either to use the "bro code" to cover for each other's cheating, softly patronize others' wives/girlfriends as "ball and chain" or telling friends they can do better and so on.

It goes two ways. The first part is that they are trying to be a good friend by arguing in your place, coming from an extremely idealistic perspective. This is also something that people tend to do to alleviate personal frustrations. They are upset about their own relationship/failed relationships, and they somehow try to alleviate that feeling by being extra fierce about their friends deserving the best of the best (that they never personally got).

Another factor can be subtle superiority. They are asserting dominance by subconsciously telling you that they would demand and receive better treatment than you. Like the universal "I would've punched them/quit my job there already" etc that people spout who are not remotely that assertive in their actual own life.

Basically, they are living some of their fantasies through you. You need to tell them to back off and trust your own judgment of the relationship, draw some boundaries here.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.