[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could travel back in time and give your 18 yo self any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

If you could travel back in time and give your 18 yo self any piece of advice, what would you say?
>>
Ignore all women that aren't trying to suck the skin off your dick. Don't question the ones that are, either.
>>
these threads are fucking dumb

regardless of what all that new age motivational bullshit artists claim, you can't teach wisdom

just make the same mistakes that everyone else made. everything else is pointless.
>>
Just go to school.
>>
>>17697693
Exactly the response I expected from a close-minded person.
>>
>>17697666
Start lifting, faggot
>>
>18
What's the average age on this board? lol
>>
>>17697666
All of the bullshit they already tell you
>dun do drugs stay in school

academic wise, focus on that PSAT because if you are smart you can basically get a full ride anywhere. Also take more AP classes.
social wise, most peers are fucking retarded. Pick a select few friends. You're closest will shape you. Don't fall for quantity over quality.

Also, give less shits. If you're a nice guy like I am you'll want to say yes to people. 70% of the time, it's not worth your time. There are basically three reasons for doing things for / with people:
philantropy
you're getting something out of it - it's improving yourself
you like the people you are doing stuff with - you enjoy their company.
>>
>>17697666
Don't get involved with the guy.
>>
Stop being cheap and love as many girls as possible.

Wait then I might not be well off and might have kids.

Yah, I would just smile and wave.
>>
Don't worry about it.
>>
>>17697666
Don;t drop out of school, if only for just the grants. Don't fucking spend money on games, either.
>>
Invest in Amazon and Netflix.
>>
Quit video games
Focus on college
Stop trying to fix bipolar women
>>
Don't do drugs just because u want friends they r not real friends and u will suffer permanent brain damage. Get off all meds asap.

Don't fall for autistic faggots they will make u feel more sexually inadequate depressed and manic than u already do.

Don't lose track of endgame. Fucking hell you've lost track.
>>
>>17697693
>>17697707
He's right. Vague advice doesn't do anyone any good.

Doesn't matter what's posted, when this thread's closed, OP's life won't change in the slighest.
>>
>>17697666
ask her, goddamn it
>>
File: 1475451340306.jpg (170KB, 1123x1208px) Image search: [Google]
1475451340306.jpg
170KB, 1123x1208px
look up intermittent fasting right now just do it

You remember P from 2 years ago right? well guess what? you will see her again in a year and a half from now. she is really happy to see you and wants to go out with you,

Actually you look way better now because you stated doing this just a few months ago

Life is pretty good in the future, but P deserves way better, so start intermittent fasting right now and start doing hit cardio , so by the time you see her again you have a neat six pack
>>
>>17697666
you will fail socially, you are wasting your time, no matter what you do, no matter how you look you will never have a relationship, get used to the idea, just do something productive with your miserable life. the sense of success makes it better, just understand you'll be unable to afford college, and don't go out of your way for coworkers and don't stay in fast food any longer than necessary
>>
>>17697666
An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
>>
I wouldn't say a thing. Not because I'm successful or satisfied with my life, but I wouldn't want to miss the good events I did get to experience.
>>
File: 1477289903340.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1477289903340.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>17697666
Just kill yourself now and get it over with.
>>
Failing out of university will crush your hopes and dreams even if you don't like the course. Then go to trade school for IT, learn CCNA and challenge the whole first semester.
>>
>don't go to a catholic college as an atheist
>education is a lot of fucking work for a salary that's a step above poverty
>don't fuck a bunch of girls, one will falsely accuse you
>don't fuck up a good thing
>>
>>17697666
Work on improving yourself and don't get hung up looking for a SO.
>>
>>17697666
invest in google and apple, sell in 8-9 years
>>
Study art instead
>>
Don't make friends. They'll just betray you.
>>
>>17698756
>don't go to a catholic college as an atheist

How did that happen?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.