[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does my breath stink so much? I brush my teeth regular for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1476321687892.png (238KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476321687892.png
238KB, 350x400px
Why does my breath stink so much?
I brush my teeth regular for 1-2 mins. But my friends and mom always ask me if I forgot to brush my teeth.
What can cause this problem. I eat gum most of the days and I don't get told that my breath smells. But when I don't eat gum or I am out of gum, I can see that they aren't too happy with my breath. (Sorry for bad English)
What can I do to stop this?
Please help anons X(
>>
>>17697631
Brush your tongue. Bad breath comes from bacteria on your tongue, not your teeth.
>>
>>17697631
Scrub the back of your tongue. I was raised to brush my teeth until I near-vomit and my breath is always pretty minty. Also, use mouthwash.
>>
>>17697635
I do brush my toungue, I don't have the toungue scuber on the back of my brush, so I just use the actual brush. Could that be the problem?!
>>
>>17697631
also brush the roof of your mouth, and FLOSS! The shit you pull from there smells gross, and it's in your mouth all the time.

Also, google "tonsil stones." Tonsil stones smell disgusting and form in craters in your tonsils. You made need them removed altogether.
>>
>>17697651
How often should you floss?
>>
>>17697653
Every day

Also drink a lot of water
>>
Bad breath often happens when your mouth dries out, especially if you eat a lot of sugar. Stay hydrated with water.
>>
>>17697655
Sorry, so you floss every single teeth or just the ones that are in the front
>>
>>17697631

be hoenst here, how many times a day do you brush your teeth?

for the longest time i only brushed once, and i couldnt understand why i had bad breath. its jsut a weird thing we trick our brain into doing.

if you brush twice a day, once in the AM and once at night, you clear away enough bacteria.

do you also use mouth wash? its certainly helpful. in the mornign what i like to do is
>mouth wash first to shaek things up
>brush with teeth to actually scrub away
>then mouth wash again just to finish the job.

also brushing your gums, your tongue and pretty much your whole mouth is good.

also floss, a lot of bacteria (which is where the smell comes from) is caused by food literally rotting in your mouth stuck between the teeth
>>
>>17697663
I try to brush twice, but usually just in the morning. And I rarely floss, thanks for the advice. I know wtf im doing wrong, goanna start using mouth wash and floss. ^_^
>>
>>17697661
I go every day. I can skip it for about 3 days before it smells again
>>
>>17697661
Evety single one
Specially the molars
That's where most of the food gets stuck
>>
Brush your tongue, the sides and roof of your mouth.

If it doesn't fix the problem, go to a doctor check-up for stomach problems.
Many people don't know this, but bad breath in people that brush regularly can and often is caused by problems in the stomach.
>>
Mouthwash with sodium bicarbonate and lemon. Drink enough water, if doesn't work, indeed go to a doctor.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.