[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dating profiles: >i like drake, watching netlfix, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: 491.png (193KB, 327x312px) Image search: [Google]
491.png
193KB, 327x312px
>dating profiles:
>i like drake, watching netlfix, and wine lol

Why do these people exist and how do I genocide them?
>>
>>17697573
We need to vote in a Nazi
>>
>>17697573

Because people are happy keeping with the Kardashians, while not having to use anything more than their brain stem.
>>
>>17697573
Why do you fuckin care is a better question? They're not hurting anyone, so fuck off. Being vapid or predictable or boring does /= being evil assholes. If you're not into it, then don't message them.

You're just as bad as the 'cool kids' you so despise with your judgey bullshit.
>>
>>17697573

>stop liking things i dont like
>>
>>17697714
t. boring white chick who puts down watching netflix and drinking wine on her dating profile
>>
>>17697714
>Why do you fuckin care is a better question?
I care cause they're hot and I want to fuck them.

90% of the cool girls who are actually interesting are elusive, not on online dating sites, or are already taken. the other 10% are lesbians.
>>
>>17697573

list hobbies plz
>>
File: 1392702559859.jpg (91KB, 613x517px) Image search: [Google]
1392702559859.jpg
91KB, 613x517px
>>17697745

>90% of the cool girls who are actually interesting are elusive, not on online dating sites, or are already taken. the other 10% are lesbians.

Join us next week for another exciting episode of "Made Up Statistics"
>>
>>17697745
Damn, you're pretty pathetic. Liking lame shit doesn't mean they aren't still interesting. Odds are they aren't, but that's because most people aren't.

The fact you write people off for such stupid shit means it's doubtful you deserve an 'interesting' girl anyway. Leave em for the non-dipshits
>>
>>17697747
photography, playing bass, rugby,running/lifting/fitness shit, a weekly french speaking thing i go to (i speak another language almost fluently, counts for something), hiking, and that's all i have time to do reliably outside my job.

i don't save starving african children in my spare time or anything but that's a lot better than vegetating in front of netflix and fucking around on tumblr
>>
>>17697760

>>17697745

Nah I get where he's coming from.
All the really cool girls I've ever met have been at the very least very strongly bi.
I don't know why that is. Maybe it's just a type some people are unfortunate to have that just happens to correlate strongly with gayness.
>>
>>17697768
>Liking lame shit doesn't mean they aren't still interesting

yes it does you fucking autist
>>
>>17697794
The writing on the wall is clear: become bi, become cool
>>
>>17697783

do you have all of those listed on your profile?

and even if you do, have youconsidered that other people just list surface stuff becuase they arent sure what to say on profiles? when you are on your phone everything feels a bit more hurried than on a computer. so a tinder profile tends to be very basic information. what comes to mind "wine, netflix, and drake''.

its also jsut eaiser to connect with. i love rugby, but i dont list it on my profile. maybe stop judging people by the few words taht come to mind on a dating app.

maybe list dating apps as one of your interests since you take them so seriously.
>>
File: 1388108297979.png (311KB, 471x439px) Image search: [Google]
1388108297979.png
311KB, 471x439px
>>17697783

Your mediocre hobbies aside, a superiority complex doesn't do you any favors.

I'd rather hook up with a humble construction worker than some bass playing faggot with a camera who thinks they're better than everyone else because they know how to order pasta in french.
>>
>>17697801

I'd agree with that.
>>
>>17697783
the fact you think you're so above everyone means that with any chick you deem worthy- the feeling wouldn't be mutual.
>>
>>17697794

consider the following

>bisexuals/lesbians tend to be less estrogen, more testosterone, even if its only to a small degree that isn't too noticable on the surface
>this would give them the chemical influence to pursue traditionally msculine hobbies
>in addition to that already being against the mainstream as an open non-hetero would give them the courage to explore these hobbies

ergo, its not that the girls are 'cool' just masculine. if you dated guys you'd be golden.

and thats not a gay joke. a lot of people expect their partners to love the same stuff they love, but no guy wants to admit to liking any thing girlie or gay. they expect the girl to like traidtionally manly stuff.

and its just not realistic. the gap is being bridged but its still a gap. thats why traditionally speaking you didn't 'hang out' wiht your romantic partner outside of dates. dates were dinner, movies, and drinking and dancing, things you wouldn't often do with men just for fun.

men and women werent expected to 'hang out'. wives hung out with wives while husbands did manly things together.

but now we expect our romantic partner to be our best friend becuase we spend wayyyy too much time with them.
>>
>>17697797

>people like things i dont like
>and since im me, i must be the perfect person
>ergo they have to like what i like, otherwise its not interesting.
>>
>>17697805
post pics or i'll assume you're a fatty

0/10 gtfo
>>
>>17697797
nah, not really. I have friends into some boring bro shit but they still interesting ideas and points of view and we have great conversations.

Being like OH THEY LIKE PUNK MUSIC SO THEY ARE A GOOD MATE FOR ME AND ARE COOL AND INTERESTING is childish as fuck
>>
File: QAKFpPF.gif (967KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
QAKFpPF.gif
967KB, 490x367px
>>17697822
>my friends and i have nothing in common
>wanting mutual interests and hobbies in your partner so you can actually have a healthy relationship is childish as fuck

This is you.
>>
>>17697821

you've already proven you're an egotistical asshole, why would she waste her time posting pictures so you can pick out any flaw you can find?
>>
>>17697824

thats not what were saying. just that assuming every girl who posts the 'basics' on their profile is suddenly not interesting is retarded.
>>
>>17697821

How many weeks of picking stuff up and putting them down again does it take before you can sense fatness over the internet? Or do you just assume it's everyone you disagree with?
>>
>>17697825
cause she's posting some shit bait like she's a catch when she's more than likely a boring weeabo hamplanet
>>
>>17697831
How does it feel knowing you'll never know daddy's love?
>>
>>17697839

>bait

its not bait. you made a thread, and we responded giving advice and talking about why your mindset is shit.

dont get me wrong iget frustrated with basic profiles to, but you take it to an autistic degree.

like the other anon said, even if you deemed a woman worthy shed certainly want nothing to do wiht you.

probably pretend that shes a lesbian/bisexual just to get oyu to stop
>>
File: 1386920360291.jpg (34KB, 347x326px) Image search: [Google]
1386920360291.jpg
34KB, 347x326px
>>17697821

I'm a guy. You're an egotistical asshole. Drake is catchy. Wine tastes good. There's a ton of awesome shit on Netflix. These are facts.

Lose the superiority complex and you might have an easier time interacting with people.

As a side note, I really love the stereotypical "MUST BE A FATTY" response whenever someone says something you don't like, as if fat women are the only people on the planet who could take a look at you and deduce that you're an asshole.

Judging from the way you talk I would venture to say that more than a few height/weight proportionate people have called you an asshole.
>>
>>17697852
Here's your (you) for your shitposting you nu-male faggot
>>
>>17697824
Real talk you have some growing up to do. Mutual interests and hobbies aren't what dictates whether or not it's an enjoyable or healthy relationship. It's a nice bonus, but you should SURPRISE get to know a person before you write them off based on some stupid arbitrary shit.

I don't hang out in an asshole echochamber like you do, I enjoy friends different to me as well as ones similar.

Whether or not Johnny enjoys French and jazz has no bearing on if the guy makes me want to strangle him
>>
>>17697859

ohhh so OP was a troll all along.

this all makes sense now. time to stop arguing guys, we got baited.

but if you disagree with him you're clearly a hamplanet or beta male.

no wonder he can't get laid.
>>
>>17697859

>fatty
>nu-male
>faggot

damn you really ran out of shit to say didn't you?

You should watch some Netflix comedies, learn better comebacks
>>
>>17697864
what you do, how you do it and how often you do it absolutely affect your mental state, personality and is actually a part of who someone is. someone who makes it a habit to regularly train for a triathlons is going to have a completely different mindset than a 'fun interesting person' who does nothing but consume.

you are coming from the 'it's on the inside that counts' children's fantasy perspective and it's quite obvious that you are indeed a pussy
>>
>>17697859

>saying something you don't like = shitposting

nice troll. 7/10.
>>
>>17697874
>You should watch some Netflix comedies, learn better comebacks
This is the problem right here. Very few human interactions are actually organic and meaningful. Jokes, witty quips and other trains of thought are copied by what you watch on Friends and House of Cards.

If copying jokes from the Office makes you feel like a witty intellectual then you do you man but you are basically a parrot regurgitating shit from the internet
>>
>>17697852
Well put, man. I think this all boils down to this:

OP takes himself FAR too seriously, and that manifests in all kinds of ways.

When he finds a girl "good" enough, either
>any chick he deems worthy- the feeling wouldn't be mutual
>She's actually a horrible person that replaces all his artistic photography with pics of her used tampons, and pawns his bass.
>>
>>17697877
there's no helping/reasoning with you. Enjoy your shallow and ill-fated relationships if you manage to trick a girl into being with you momentarily.
>>
>>17697877

i dont disagree with that. all im saying is that just because someone lists common generic interests on their profile doesn't mean thats all there is to them
>>
>hates wine and Netflix

Nigga fuck you lol
>>
>>17697920
hahahhaha best response yet

concise.
powerful.
>>
>>17697888
You're literally doing the same thing by throwing /r9k/ tier insults like "beta", "cuck", and "nu-male"
>>
>>17697920
>>
>>17697934

Using words to represent your lack of a spine is a lot different than entire scenarios of human interactions going in a predictable direction because that's what they saw on the latest romcom

let's just stretch this out and say that everything I say is invalid because I'm using the english language which I learned from someone else.

Does that ease your tears, cuck?
>>
>>17697947
>If copying insults from /r9k/ makes you feel like a witty intellectual then you do you man but you are basically a parrot regurgitating shit from the internet

If you want to name call people that have a different mindset than you, at least be original about it.

There must be a lot of people on this site that are liberal, have top knots, beards, and watch their wives fuck someone else since those are the typical retorts on this board.
>>
File: fuck this gay earth.jpg (72KB, 466x398px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.jpg
72KB, 466x398px
>>17697934
>>17697947
you'll never win no matter how valid your point is. This dude is either bait or really this pathetic and angry.

YOURE ALL STUPID BETA DICKLESS KEKS
>>
>>17697979
>There must be a lot of people on this site that are liberal, have top knots, beards, and watch their wives fuck someone else since those are the typical retorts on this board.

Judging from the replies in this thread, that's a pretty accurate assessment.
>>
File: xkcdsheeple.png (46KB, 376x401px) Image search: [Google]
xkcdsheeple.png
46KB, 376x401px
>>17697995
because it's impossible for people that don't fall into those categories to have these replies?

Man, I hope you're young. If you're over 25 it's scary you haven't grown out of this shit yet. Go on your roof and yell about how pointless everyone's lives are or something- get off /adv/ if you're not willing to listen to anything. We're not your echochamber
>>
>>17697995
Wouldn't that imply that you would talk to a lot of people in person to know how they would act?

At least you keep up with your superiority complex
>>
>>17698010
t. middle aged failure who gave up on his dreams years ago
>>
you manipulate them into eternal servitude. dispose when their usefullness is outlived
>>
>>17698010
>get off /adv/ if you're not willing to listen to anything.
Listen to what? The comments in this thread were either butthurt ad hominems or "hay man i like wine and netflix too im not lame" shitposts
>>
>>17698046
so maybe you should heed that you are probably dumb for making the assumptions you are.

Also, looking at the start, you asked how to "genocide" them, which obviously can't be done, so I don't even know why tf you're here. What do you want? To vent? Sorry but no ones going to commiserate with you over the dumb shit that irks you.
>>
>>17698150
Again with the shitposting
>>
>>17698165
WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT FROM POSTING HERE??

How is asking that shitposting? Do you know what that means? Do yJesus fuck just answer the question.
>>
>>17697737

They're appealing to the lazy side of people, read between the lines, it's their way of saying they don't mind just relaxing at home and spending the night in, that they're low maintenance. It's a quality I would look for in a girl, once you're living together 90% of your time together will be chilling at home.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 634x633px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 634x633px
>>17698239
>hey anon, let's go on a nice healthy run together? Maybe you'll come watch my soccer game? I love being active, I can't sit around all day watching Netflix and eating cookies all day lol ew
>>
File: ngbbs4d3f7aae15b26.jpg (46KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
ngbbs4d3f7aae15b26.jpg
46KB, 599x449px
>>17698239
>anon let's binge watch netflix and eat pizza and drink wine. lol are you off to do your fitness thing? don't be so insecure babe, you don't need hobbies you have me
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.