[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ignore my shitty Paint skills. Which frames do you like the most?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: fml.png (324KB, 548x565px) Image search: [Google]
fml.png
324KB, 548x565px
Ignore my shitty Paint skills. Which frames do you like the most?

>female
>square jaw
>long face
>big forehead
>large nose with a bulbous tip

thx
>>
>>17697560

The black ones. They go with most outfits. The shape can be considered smart or hipster depending on what outfit you were with it, and will complement the shape of your face.

Also you're tumblr-level trash.
>>
None of them
Those are all SJW tier garbage
>square jaw
Absolutely not

Get thin rectangular glasses. Your glasses should compliment your facial structure, not fight it.
>>
File: B110_56_18_145_MT_BLACK.jpg (211KB, 2960x1106px) Image search: [Google]
B110_56_18_145_MT_BLACK.jpg
211KB, 2960x1106px
>>17697588
>>17697591

>tumblr

I don't give a fuck, tumblr look is better than your standard autism glasses like pic related

>>17697591
I already look enough like a lesbian soccer mom, I think I'll pass
>>
>female
>square jaw
>long face
>big forehead
>female
>square jaw
>long face
>big forehead
I'm sorry. why'd you post three nearly identical frames?
>>
>>17697678

bottom two are same in different colors.

top one is different though
>>
>>17697588

I know her... After fucking her kidney taking too much paracetamol she decided she wanted to be a model... that didn't work out so she went back to university to study music and is now focusing on her career as an artist in her mid 20s.

She's got about enough time left for a failed fashion blog and PR person and maybe a stint at burlesque before she has to grow up.

Dating her is like playing hot potato and you know it's coming to an end soon. You don't wanna be the one stood there when the music stops as she starts spawning little emos you're financially liable for.
>>
>>17697717

jesus christ i'm not a hipster bitch I just need glasses that make me look cute to make up for my genetics
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17697717

I had an ex exactly like that. Broke off a 2 year idyllic relationship because "she just wanted to live in the moment." Code for wanting to fuck her ex and not feel bad about it.
Tumblr is cancer.
>>
>>17697650
>standard autism glasses
what?
Go ahead and look like a fucking retard and get oversized rounded glasses. We're giving you honest advice but spit in our face, sure.
>>
>>17697723

Post picture of what you're wearing now. Ill put money on your daily wear consisting of a graphic tee, (most likely doctor who or indie bands) hoodie, and tight jeans along with converse. :^)
>>
>>17697752

calm your tits

When I wear small, thin glasses (and I have for most of my life) they not only age me by about 10 years but also accentuate my jawline and nose, making me look very masculine to the point where people thought I was a transgender woman.

I'm moving away from that style and if that makes me tumblr, so be it.
>>
>>17697765

I'm sorry about your ex-gf but you don't need to take your frustrations out on me. You wouldn't ree out on a girl with glasses, now, would you? :^)

(I haven't worn a graphic tee or converse since middle school if that matters to you)
>>
>>17697808

I don't know what ree out means but I've punched a girl with glasses in the face before so... :^)

You seem cool though. That made me laugh. Or maybe it was just that memory.
>>
File: 1425940820532.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1425940820532.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>17697823

"Ree"

exclamation representing rage from an autistic person, often represented by pepe the frog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYKPdNvH800

by "ree out" I meant something along the lines of "flip your shit"
>>
File: b5a.jpg (132KB, 1013x812px) Image search: [Google]
b5a.jpg
132KB, 1013x812px
>>17697848

That was very well explained. Thank you. I'm not autistic though. Just moderately mentally unwell.
>>
>>17697723

I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to the the starter pack. It's not all about you, you know.

But my opinion about your zombie halloween schoolgirl outfit I would go for the middle style with smaller oval or even rectangular frame, unless you want the large frame specifically to have a wider field of vision.

Don't let observations about others on an indian basket weaving forum ruin any or all of your following dreams of becoming a blogger/artist/musician/PR rep/model.
>>
>>17697735

Is your ex's boyfriend in a screamo/rock band that never took off and is now approaching his 30s. If so we might be talking about the same person.
>>
>>17697560
I have a square jaw too.
don't get black, they're way too severe
instead do brown
lemme link you to a really nice pair
https://www.eyebuydirect.com/prescription-glasses/acetate-eyeglasses-theory-cognac-p-15873
also, no nose pads! this site is also having a BOGO sale until the 27th
>>
>>17697786
>calm your tits
Fuck yourself.
>>
>>17697940

The keyhole bridges really bring out my jew nose though, lol.

I kind of like the nosepads, too. I feel like it gives it a slimmer look overall and they don't slide down my face as much. Do they eally have that much of an impact?
>>
>>17697928

Yes. They are.
>>
>>17697560
>>female
>>square jaw
>>long face
>>big forehead
>>large nose with a bulbous tip
Jesus you're fucking ugly lol
>>
>>17697962
I doubt it brings it out that much anon. I feel like any bridge makes your nose look slimmer

and I hate nosepads. they dig into my skin (especially if I'm lying down) and take off I foundation really badly, even when I set it with powder
>>
>>17697969
OP could just be over exaggerating
I'd describe myself the same way but I'm kinda hot.
>>
>>17697969

my kokoro is brokero
>>
>>17697981

Pics or I don't believe you.
>>
>>17698026
I don't need you to believe me.
I have a squarish round face, not necessarily long, forehead not necessarily big but noticeable because normie haircut w/ no bangs
and my nose does have a bulbous tip and a super thin bridge, but glasses make it appear MUCH thinner
also I'm 110 pounds
>>
>>17698048

I'm same except 120 pounds

You must be the thin, attractive twin I never had!
>>
File: 1471314876406.png (259KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1471314876406.png
259KB, 500x341px
>>17697560
glasses like those on women is the equivalent to a fedora on men, it's people-repellent
>>
>>17698144
Woohoo!
Anyway, OP, if I must choose from those 3, I say the black ones or the top in black.
But again, personally, I'd pick the ones I sent you.

>>17698182
Personally, I use super round glasses because it makes my face look less square
If I use normie rectangle glasses (or even big glasses that are relatively squarish), it makes my face look much more wide, and I don't want that.
>optical illusion
>>
>>17698197

>optical illusion

I see what you did there, even if it was a bit blurry
>>
>>17697717
Isn't that girl named Aly? I only know (if that's her) because she's from DC.
>>
>>17698248

Look, we all either know our own Tumblr hoe or we are the Tumblr hoe.
>>
>>17697560
My preference is for the 1st and then the 2nd one. Not sure how they'd look on you, though.
Skin and hair color play a part.
>>
You put them on your face and find out.
>>
File: the costume of apollon.jpg (138KB, 750x1157px) Image search: [Google]
the costume of apollon.jpg
138KB, 750x1157px
>>17697560

any of these frames could potentially be nice, but there's no way of knowing how they'll look without your face for accompaniment. i would highly recommend you try glasses on and evaluate them in person before purchasing. some online retailers allow you to upload a photo onto their website for a virtual fitting. some also can mail you test pairs to try out. im fairly certain warby parker's online store lets you do both, so maybe check them out?

also, i wouldn't rely on style advice from /adv/ posters. the important thing is that you find a pair that you personally like and will be comfortable wearing. good luck
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.