/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clueless female here. i was supposed to be hanging out with two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1468020770919.jpg (260KB, 1000x1429px) Image search: [Google]
1468020770919.jpg
260KB, 1000x1429px
clueless female here. i was supposed to be hanging out with two guys today, but both of them bailed extremely last minute. i'm trying to understand why, as everyone seemed enthusiastic about it a couple days ago. we all went camping together recently, and i've hung around both of them individually before for at least a couple hours at a time. it could be that this was a particularly busy weekend for both of them, as they're seniors in college. however, i can't help but feel as though my behavior might be the issue. please help me understand what might have happened. i'm happy to provide additional details if needed.
>>
>>17697519
Did they look interested romantically?
>>
it's hard to tell. i thought one of them might be, but he hasn't asked me out or otherwise made any moves.
>>
>>17697519
What behavior and why were you going on a date with two guys that know each other? Are you interested in both?

Anyway since they know each other they declined together and could be they wanted to do something else together that didn't include you. May be something simple.
>>
>>17697519
They probably decided to go with their hotter and funnier friend. Sucks for you. Shoulda brushed your teeth more.
>>
>>17697519
They could pretend they were happy with the idea, but they declined because they knew that they couldn't make the move in front of each other.
They could as >>17697556 stated be hanging out with a hotter girl, in which case you should not despair, because she will probably friendzone both.
>>
>>17697519
Maybe they didn't want to appear too interested.
>>
>>17697547
i wouldn't call it a date. we were going to go birding about an hour off campus. i kinda like one of them, but i've come to accept that i have no chance at anything with him. more than anything, i've been excited to come across potentially new friends. my social circle at college is very small. by behavior, i just mean that i tend to say disagreeable things sometimes...at least regarding politics and humor.
>>
>>17697519
Are you ugly or socially retarded? (no offense)
>>
>>17697568
Have you tried initiating sexual activity with one or both of these men? Individually or together?
>>
>>17697561
For the record >>17697556 was a joke. Even if they did want another girl to go they would've prob invited you both. 2 guys and 2 girls makes sense. So I doubt it was that unless you didn't get along with the other girl for some reason.
>>
>>17697561
>>17697556
it's possible, but they don't seem like close friends
>>
>>17697576
i'm fairly average, but i go to a school with a high female to male ratio. also, i have a mild case of social anxiety, but i can generally keep a conversation going.

>>17697580
nope. i'm just getting out of a 4 year relationship, so i don't want to rush into anything new.
>>
>>17697519
You can't even begin to know what happened so don't worry about it. You probably have studying to do, or a hobby to tend to. Wait a few days, see if they text you. If someone does, suggest another hangout. If nobody texts you, you shouldn't waste your time on them anymore.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.