[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>23 >young girl follows me on snapchat, never met her never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

>23
>young girl follows me on snapchat, never met her never heard from her
>do some fb stalking, find out shes friends with my little brother whose the same age
>ignore it for months, dont talk to her or snap but she always looks at my stories
>last night she texts me
>"Anon you are my god"
>Literally have never talked to her or even snapped her in my life
>Go fb creep again, shes gorgeous
>turns out shes 17 for a little longer than half a year (illegal here)
>pretty sure my little brothers best childhood friend is dating her sister

I think she might be kind of a prissy rich girl, my parents are poor and I've been on and off in trouble over the years but kinda have my shit together now and definitely will have my shit together by the time shes 18. The older I get and more shit i've been through and harder shit I go through the more of these sheltered prissy rich girls I seem to attract and I'm really into it. I definitely wouldn't risk trying to get with her when shes illegal, no way i'd risk that.

How do i go about this properly without being a creep?
>>
>>17697416
Y-you t-too
>>
>>17697528
What?
>>
>>17697416
You will be dating 23-18=5 years younger girl.
In 5 years the above average will finish university and got mature and stuff.

So just go for the juicy fun.
>How do i go about this properly without being a creep?
By not being creep.
I suggest talking to her.
Maybe doing things together.
And bringing condoms.
And sex her only when she wants. Otherwise it will be rape.
>>
>" As your God I demand _____ "
insert lewd thought.

OR do a
>" Erhm Hey? / okay? "
Question it and find out more, just wait out the year and build it up and have fun? Why would you not accept it?
>>
>>17697636
I dont intend on having sex with her until shes 18. if she wants it shes gotta wait

i started talking to her and she started talking to me about doing acid. I used to sell acid. I told her to stay off of it because it makes you think stupid shit.

Id love to roll with her sometime though once we got to know eachother a little better.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.