[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing I've ever wanted in life was a beautiful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

The only thing I've ever wanted in life was a beautiful wife and children.

I'm a 31 year old ugly male. I'm 50 lbs overweight. I haven't dated in 10 years.

The last girl I dated, we were engaged to marry, but there was a car accident, and she didn't make it, and my face got messed up.

I haven't bothered to look for a new girlfriend since. Now I'm getting too old to get a girlfriend young enough to have healthy children.

Should I just give up on finding a woman to marry and join a monastery?
>>
My dad didn't have me until he was 45, and I like to think I'm perfectly healthy. And that was 25 years ago.
>>
>>17697351
idk dude my mom had me when she was 42 or im adopted anyway 31 isnt too old my nigga
>>
>>17697374
>>17697351

Also, my mom was 33.
>>
>>17697374
>>17697376
>>17697377
Rates for stuff like autism and Down syndrome start to go up for women past 30 and men past 45. I wouldn't have a kid with a woman over 35.
>>
loads of ugly fat men have beautiful wives and children :)

get out there and find you a grill, the only thing holding you back is yourself.
>>
>>17697447

Maybe on tv but in reality people end up with partners who are about the same as them looks wise. Op is a stupid, entitled piece of shit if he thinks he's deserves a hot skinny wife
>>
>>17697465
My fiancee was beautiful. I guess I just want a woman like her.
>>
>>17697506
have you tried plastic sugary?
>>
>>17697506

You've got to put her behind you. She's gone.

You're only going to push other women away until you can mentally bury her.
>>
>>17697351
Either way op that's what I was aiming for too. Im 32 now and overwight and I have a tattoo that I hate. Doesn't look like its going to happen for me either. so your not alone.
>>
>>17697517
I looked into it and it would cost a bit of money. I could afford it, but I don't know if it's actually worth it at this point. Maybe ten years ago. I also don't know how deformed by face is. It's hard to judge. Strangers treat me like I'm a monster or retarded or nonexistent. Some people have pointed out my deformity to me. Some people pretend not to see it even when I point it out to them. Even if I got surgery, lost 50 lbs, and whatever, what kind of woman could I even hope to attract? My confidence is totally shattered.
>>
>>17697520
I haven't had the opportunity to push any women away. My face does that fine on its own.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.