[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not happy in my current relationship. I would rather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: bane.jpg (503KB, 2048x1328px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
503KB, 2048x1328px
I'm not happy in my current relationship. I would rather stay at home rather than hang out with her? I enjoy hanging out with friends and am social. I just don't feel happy being in a relationship though. Am I not meant for relationships, or am I not meant for her?
>>
It's her. A relationship that's a good fit should feel like hanging out with your best friend who you also have sex with.
>>
Are you a woman?
How can you say you are not meant for relationships, thats cunt talk.

Just think why you are unhappy. Its something that can be fixed? Its something enough that you can justify a break?
Once you know the answer,communicate with your partner face to face, be responsible and dont fear to be the bad guy if you are the one breaking
>>
I think my biggest problem is that she wants to spend 24/7 with me. She texts all the time, calls at least once a day, asks me to come over for a bit before either of us run errands. It's kind of draining to be honest. I just feel like I am attached to her at the hip, and I guess that's what relationships are supposed to be. I'm wondering if I am not meant for relationships because I want my own alone time, or times where I'd rather just hang out with other people
>>
one last bump
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.